Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Yaoi and Bara Smut (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
Hey guys, been a while since I've been here but I want to do an anime smut RP involving only male characters. I'm a bisexual male myself, but I am fine with anyone of any gender RP'ing with me so long as they play a male character.

I RP only through PM, and I am currently in the mood for MxM pairings whether it be canon or OC, yaoi style (slender and lithe bishounen anime guys), bara style (strong muscular anime guys, please no fat or hairy guys) or a mix of yaoi and bara aesthetics. I prefer a smut-heavy RP that also can have some plot too. I like both plot and smut.

We can do fandom RP's or original RP's, and I can play OC's or canon characters.

Here are my kinks and turn-ons...

Anal sex (both giving and receiving)
Big cocks
Big butts
Oral sex
Constant nudity
Cum and lots of it
Rough sex
Light BDSM (blindfolding, spanking, tying up each other, but nothing too rough)
Traps
Sex in the shower or pool
Bishounen males
Buff males (that still have a little bit of a bishie look)
Anime aesthetics
Pairing of a dominant and submissive character
Incest
Uncircumcised Penises (I like both cut and uncut dicks, but I am currently craving uncut cock)
Pubic hair (Can be neat and trimmed or wild and thick, but I find it exotic and not always used. If you prefer a shaved crotch, that's okay too, I can work with either.)

My turn-offs

Vore
Gore
Anything that belongs in a toilet
Excessively fat or hairy guys

My fandoms....

Naruto
Inuyasha
Bleach
Digimon Adventure
Digimon Tamers
Dynasty Warriors
Sailor Moon
Street Fighter
Black Lagoon

Feel free to PM me or post in the thread and we can discuss pairings, plots, and kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom