Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primal Instincts (Frogger and Heart_Fullmetal)

“Ah! Are you okay?” Azalee asked upon hearing the loud thunk, her hand reaching out towards him. In the next second, he said that he got the shampoo, and a smile bloomed on her features within moments. “That’s wonderful! Thank you so much, Rodolfo… I’m sorry for needing to ask that you find it for me…” Within a second or two...or at least, that is what it felt like, Rodolfo had jumped right into the tub with her, claws clicking on the porcelain while looking for a comfortable position. The shampoo bottle was nudged against her waiting hand, which she grabbed before she could possibly lose it...again. “Um...Here, I’ll let you experience firsthand what I meant by the hot water...okay…?” Azalee asked, quickly rising onto her feet, but almost slipping when she did so. A hand extended to the wall for balance, she moved until the downpour of water was hitting him, and rested against the cold tile. “I suggest you keep your eyes closed, cause otherwise… well, it’s just not comfortable… The hot water does relax all your tense muscles, though…” Still smiling, she stretched her arms high above her head, breasts jiggling while the nipples continued to harden, both from the hot water, and from the sudden exposure to the cold.

Giving Rodolfo a minute or two, Azalee slowly edged forward...the water hitting upon her breasts, and making the suds trail down her stomach, hips and legs. “Mm… Feels really good, huh?” she sighed, running her fingers through her hair before picking up the shampoo again. “Question is… Should I go ahead and take care of you...or wash my hair first?” Her expression growing thoughtful, she glanced down at the wolf before letting out a sigh. “I guess it doesn’t really matter… Why don’t I wash your fur first, okay?” With a warm...almost dazzling smile, Azalee bent down onto her knees, fingers already going through his wet fur. “Still soft…” she murmured, squeezing a generous portion of shampoo into one hand. Now humming under her breath, she continued massaging his skin underneath all that fur...her nails gently scraping to dislodge any dirt that has gotten there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can shut the door," Lenora purred, a rather mischievous look glinting in those pretty blue eyes of hers. "As for what you are ready for... well, we shall see, won't we...?" Her gaze turning hot, sultry, she slowly studied him, from his eyes all the way down to his toes. It left heat behind...almost as though the animal physically touched him...yet, she never lifted a paw. Chuckling softly, Lenora rested her head down on top of her paws, letting out a great big yawn. While she may look tired...she couldn't ignore the heat surging throughout every inch of her body...or how she couldn't stop watching the man. Killian was certainly a fine specimen of a man...and no matter how much she looked at him...she couldn't get enough.

“Yeah. I’m fine… I-I just slipped and smacked my head into the side of the bathtub.” he said assuringly to her. Rodolfo still couldn’t believe he was being graced with the honor of getting to share the shower with and add to that that he got to see her infectious, breathtaking smile. He wasn’t sure how things could get any better for him, but then he saw Azalee put her handout to lean against the wall after mentioning giving him first-hand experience. “Okay.” he replied nervously wondering what the water was going to feel like. Suddenly the downpour of water was cascading down onto him pulling a pleasured sigh from him after which he called out, “So good!” His posture relaxed as he sagged closer to bottom of the bathtub and he looked up to see her breasts jiggle with her further hardening nipples catching the desire leaking from his eyes. What he wouldn’t do to get her to stay with him and accept the feelings he was now harboring for her deep in his pounding heart. “You get to do this every day?” he questioned her enviously as his eyes moved up to look back into hers.

Rodolfo tried to keep his eyes on her; that however quickly fell apart once he noticed the way the water was hitting her breasts travelling down her body to was away the suds…the water flowing around the curves to highlight them solely for him. “Yeah.” Rodolfo told her happily. His eyes widened as he mentally started to panic on how he was supposed to answer the question. He felt her eyes again focusing on him and tried to appear calm as he lifted his head to look up at her. “S-s…sure.” he said nervously wondering if she could tell he was nervous and what she must think. She was now bending down onto her knees with her fingers running through his fur. “Thanks, I’m glad you like it.” Rodolfo said with a smile. A groan escaped him when he felt the shampoo started to be lathered upon him and let another even louder groan from the way her nails started to scrape.

Killian flashed her a beaming smile and then turned to face the door, which he walked over to quickly shutting it. He wheeled himself around as he heard her tell him that’d see what he was ready for. Killian walked back over to her being only a few inches from her. “I guess we will.” he teased her back noticing the way her eyes had just studied him from head to toe. He could feel the heat from the desire and intimacy her eyes gave off when they fell upon him. His feet finally moved to close the distance between them and then crouched down bringing him face to face with her as she yawned. “Tired?” he asked while his eyes bore into hers.

Taking reassurance from his words, Azalee continued running her fingers through the wolf's fur... noticing it grow softer under the soap's influence. Her lips curving into another smile, this one more breathtaking than its predecessor, she leaned forward to plant a kiss atop Rodolfo's head. "It was pure coincidence that we met today...but I'm glad we did," she finally spoke, the words soft. "We could have walked right past each other... yet that didn't happen. We did meet, we spoke...we got to know each other a little bit, and now... I have a friend I'll never forget." Her arms wrapped around his neck...giving him a gentle, heartfelt hug, which pressed his head against the side of hers. Their bodies were but millimeters apart...however, there was still an intimacy about the moment not one person could deny. "You see... I don't really have many friends... back in the city..." she whispered into his fur, breath teasing the tips. "I work as a waitress... I smile when I'm expected to, I laugh at the right times... but the thing is, at the end of the day... I'm incredibly lonely. I sit in my empty apartment, look around, and ask... 'why'?"

Azalee buried her face into his fur...and after a moment or two, slowly withdrew from the hug. "I'm sorry... I just had to turn all melodramatic, even when we were having a fun time..." Her laugh a bit forced, a hand ran over Rodolfo's head, a thumb rubbing over his ear. "I'm going to rinse us off, okay? I don't want any of this soap getting into your eyes." Carefully rising to her feet, Azalee turned...water falling onto her breasts, and rinsing off the bubbles clinging to the packages like a second skin. The bubbles trailed down her hips, legs, breasts...whatever skin was available, before disappearing down the drain. Once all squeaky clean, she bent down onto her knees again...this time, intending to rinse him off. "Close your eyes," she warned. "The soap makes your eyes sting something awful." Her fingers began running through his fur...gently, nails scraping the skin underneath. It wasn't long before she was done with his front, and worked her way towards his sides, tail...and hind legs.

Lenora felt a strange...prickling awareness creep along her body, not to mention heat pool in the lowest regions of her belly. It was...different, yet she knew that she liked it. "No... not overly..." she managed to answer. "It was more of a reflex than anything else..." What is going...through Killian's head? she wondered, anticipation swirling around inside her chest...and only making its way down. "Why...? What are you thinking about?" she asked, this time purring while moving forward. A massive paw lifted...her claws extended, the sharp edges scraping his shoulder...and slowly trailing down, leaving red trails in their wake. "Did you like what I did earlier to you...?"

It was taking all his effort to not let lose the pleasured groans he felt building up inside him from her fingers working his fur as the soap caused it to grow softer. His attention captured by her stunning smile and his eyes widened feeling her lips pressing on the top of his head in the form of a kiss. "I'm very lucky to have met you." he said softly as her words wash over him. "I'll always be here for you." he added softly with his eyes looking down. But that was short-lived when his eyes shot up after her arms wrapped around his neck. She was hugging him; he couldn't believe how absolutely wonderful her embrace felt. With his head pressed against her head, he slowly started to nuzzle into her hoping the caress of his soft fur would help her. Her revelation of how her life in her world was and felt the words, "Then it seems we are cut from the same cloth, but it also means that the bond we formed will be everlasting as long as we desire it to be so."

Rodolfo just stood there enjoying the blissful embrace she was blessing him with, but then he felt her pull back from him. "You shouldn't apologize for refusing to bottle things up. I'm also sure that we can turn it into a fun time again." he replied happily to her. Her laugh forced the closest thing he could to an ear to ear smile to stretch over his face. He felt his ear give a twitch after Azalee rubbed over it.He just nodded in reply to her and let his eyes just rest upon her, so he could watch her rinse off. She rose up and turned which worked to present her plush rear almost in his face. But his attention was stolen while he watched her hands working with the work to rinse of her lush orbs; the bubbles running down her hips highlighting the perfect, lovely curves before continuing to traverse her smooth, long legs. Suddenly he was yanked into the present to see her on her knees in front of him bringing her to his level. Rodolfo closed his eyes as she instructed and then felt him about to lose control as her fingers had returned to working his fur; however when her fingernails scraped his skin he let out a deep groan. Soon afterward he was washing the rest of his body and he couldn't stopping his thick, large member from slowly starting unsheathe itself from the pleasure she was bring him.

Killian's eyes crept over her body watching her closely with her looking as if she is trying to understand exactly what she was feeling. "That's good." he cooed out into her ear with what she was doing to him earlier burned into his mind. His right hand lifted and moved to cup under chin starting to teasing scratch over it. "I'm thinking about picking up where we left off...as well as me making you feel that good." A groan erupted from him after her claws started slowly scraping down his shoulder. "I loved it." he admitted and then lunged forward moving his hand from her chin where he started biting roughly wanting bring pleasured cries from her.

"Do you really think so?" Azalee asked in a soft, thoughtful murmur, watching her fingers work at the wolf's fur. It did not slip past her notice that once every couple of seconds, Rodolfo would let out a deep groan... especially when her fingernails scraped the skin hiding underneath the fur...a rich, animalistic sound that made her skin prickle in response, but she chose not to say anything. "Do you think...we are cut from the same cloth? That our bond will be...everlasting?" Those forest green eyes slowly lifted to meet his grey pair, the depths appearing to be darker, and swirling with emotion. Little flecks of gold revealed themselves within the twin pools, almost as though to draw attention. "I just...I'd really like it if that is true... cause... I'd like to visit you every once in a while...you know...if you want me to." Blushing a pretty pink, one that didn't contrast the girl's fiery red hair, rather, emphasizing its vibrancy, Azalee bent her head so a wave of wet hair plastered against her cheek, hiding her face from view.

The fingers continued working into the ever-softening fur, nails scraping the skin hiding underneath every once in a while. Azalee lifted her eyes after a long moment...and moved her hands from his hind legs to either side of his head. the fingers stroking along his jawline. "I really do...you know, hope that we can always be friends." With her lips curving into a faint, albeit lovely smile...a smile that drew attention to a dimple hidden in the girl's left cheek, one hand rose to brush a lock of fur out of his eyes. "Okay... I think it's close to time we get on out. You're clean, so if you want to slip out and wait until I can dry you off... that's fine. I just need to dry off the water." Her eyes tender, she ran that one hand over Rodolfo's head before rising. It wasn't but a few seconds later that the water ceased falling, making goosebumps erupt along her skin afterwards. "Brr... I'm cold..." Azelee wrapped both arms around herself, trembling like a leaf while she pulled the shower curtain back. More goosebumps came...and with a hiss of breath, she found a towel hanging off the rack and yanked it off. "Should I dry myself off, or do you want me to dry you off first?" Wait, I might have another towel, underneath the sink... That thought in mind, Azalee bent down onto her hands and knees, opening a door and looking around. Unbeknownst to the girl, her towel began slipping almost immediately...revealing curves, naked skin...and everything else in-between.

Lenora let out a roar, the noise full of pleasure and a building lust. The rough bites were just what she liked... though she didn't know it before. With a low growl, she twisted her hand...jaws parting, and those lovely, sharp teeth sank into his shoulder. A heavy paw lifted, the claws biting into his other shoulder...and with a push, the weight of it sending the man tumbling onto his back. Slowly...very, very slowly... Lenora moved over him, those dark blue eyes meeting his with clear intent. "You loved it, hm?" she purred next to his ear, giving it a sharp little nip on the lobe. "I did, too... I loved hearing your groans...your moans... and your begging to have more..." Those last words ending on another growl, she managed to pin down one of his hands...showing her dominance.

A thoughtful look graced his face for a moment before he replied with a smile, "I wouldn't insult your intelligence by telling you nothing, but what I truly believe." He had wished that she had reacted more positively to his groans, but he was also glad that she hadn't pushed him away from her. "I do, we both sound rather alone despite both of us coming from places that are full of others; but we feel like outsiders to them." he told her thoughtfully and added adamantly, "I won't let our bond fade." His grey eyes captured by the darkening depth of her forest green eyes with the gold flecks having his eyes widen from the sense of wonder her eyes brought him. He couldn't help but excitedly blurt, "I'd really like that." His eyes left hers to notice her bright, pink blush dusting her cheeks. Her vibrant red hair perfectly contrasted by her blush and watched as she bent her head causing her hair to stick upon her cheek taking her blush out of view.

A moan burst from him oozing with passion as her fingers continued working his softening fur and let his breathing start to become labored when her nails scraped over his skin. Her hands moved down from his hind legs to rest on each side of his face; his tongue lolled out from his breathing becoming more labored from her fingers stroking his jawline. "I'm sure we can." his words sounded determined to make sure they did stay friends, if not more. Rodolfo couldn't help but start to feel like he was becoming addicted to the sight of her smile especially when it granted him the chance to a dimple in her left cheek that was normally hidden from sight. The feeling of her fingers brushing some of his fur from his eyes was a strange, but pleasant feeling for him since he wasn't used to the fur near his eyes being touched let alone brushed out from in front of his eyes. Rodolfo stepped out of the shower after she had pulled the curtain back and then replied to her, "I should probably go first since it might just end up getting you went again if you dry off before me." He vigorously shook himself for a few moments and once he was dry he stopped giving Azalee a smile. Once she had bent over he couldn't hod, himself back as he pushed himself onto his hind legs as his fore legs resting on the counter with his body pressing against her curvy body. His wide sandpaper like tongue to tease along her neck. "You look so beautiful and sexy." he cooed into her neck only to add a light nip on her neck.

Killian heard her roar exuding a potent mixture of pleasure and pent up lust. His moan broke out just as hers had ended when she sank her teeth again into his shoulder. "F-F-Fuck!" he cried out breathlessly from her claw digging into his other shoulder. Killian was forced back by her onto his back with his eyes just watching as stalked her way over him. He just responded by giving her a short nod trying to keep control of himself with his briefs starting to tent from the hardening of his member. "I need more now!" he pleaded out through a groan at her obvious revelation of enjoying the sounds he was making including his pleading for more. "Please!" he whimpered out and then added through another groan, "I'm so hard, I need this."

Forest green eyes widened fractionally, light reflecting off the golden specks hiding within the depths as Azalee's heart gave a strange little...lurch. The silly thing actually skipped a beat, too, making it to where she was almost gasping for breath. A couple drops of water trailed down a jawline...lingering there, before dripping onto her collarbone. Rodolfo's sandpaper-like tongue had brought...an unfamiliar feeling...which curled underneath her skin, and if she didn't know any better...she would say she's feverish. Light pink, the sort of pink that one would see perhaps to a carnation, or a lovely specimen of rose...spreading along the girl's features, she slowly lifted her eyes...the pair meeting his in the mirror. Of course, she had no idea what to say...what she should say, or better yet...what in the world she should be thinking...but she had to say something, right? The light nip caused a shiver to flash up and down her spine...and her lips parted in order for a small gasp to escape.

"B-Beautiful? Sexy? You...You must be crazy..." Azalee began nibbling on her lip, wet strands of muted fire falling forward and plastering to her jawline, cheeks...and everywhere else in-between. "Either that...or delusional... I'm not...I'm not beautiful or sexy... I know that for a fact..." The blush still in place, she turned around within his arms...or rather, his paws...blushing darker once they were face to face. Rodolfo's fur, now soft after the shower, brushed against whatever skin was available, and it actually felt...nice. Their intimacy wasn't altogether unpleasant, either...and with their chests just millimeters apart, there was a great deal of intimacy...not to mention a crackling energy between their skin. "Um... are...are you hungry, by chance?" she threw out there, breaking the silence. "I-I haven't eaten anything yet today... I just...wasn't hungry..." The only thing protecting her modesty fell right at that moment, exposing her breasts...the twin peaks atop each breast, and the drops of water clinging to that flesh. Azalee's hand darted down, catching its edge and hiking it back up...the pink blush darkening to red on her cheeks. "I-I-I'm sorry... I didn't... I didn't realize that it was about to...you know...fall..." Her words drifting off, she fought a bout of embarrassment from welling up, from raising her arms and hiding her burning face. All this was just...so very strange. It wasn't just the fact that he was a talking wolf, or that he has a human intelligence... it was mostly just the fact that he thought of her as beautiful...sexy. Nibbling on her lip, she hesitantly lifted her eyes...meeting the pair gazing down at her.

"Ooh... Do you now?" Lenora purred teasingly into his ear, giving the lobe a lick. "From the looks of it... I think you need to be teased some more..." Being a predator of the forest, perhaps it was this that made it so fun to tease Killian...to make him beg for mercy, for more of her bites... With a small growl, she began licking down his naked chest...every once in a while nipping the skin, and leaving indentations in their wake. When Lenora reached his bulge...the obvious sign of the man's pleasure...a devious glint entered her dark blue eyes, just as her lips pulled back to create a mischievous grin. "Now...what was it you need?" she purred, bending her head down and licking his cock through his boxers. Of course, this was more of a tease than actual pleasure...but it was still fun, nonetheless.

Smokey grey orbs witnessed the widening of her forest green eyes in response to his pressing against her, but the golden specks perfectly set in her eyes making them a wondrous sight to behold. His body firmly pressing against her as she was sure to feel his chest expand with every breath he took, before he exhaled his hot breath out against her neck. His eyes looking over her in the mirror to admire the lovely pink starting to spread over her and that is when he saw her eyes move to meet his. His eyes holding a mix of unbridled lust and passion for the woman he was so close to. He nipped again on her neck, which led to him letting a series of nips work their up and down her neck wanting to coax some sort of pleasured noise to emit from her full, luscious lips. He heard a small gasp break from her lips and again let his tongue flick out to caress her neck giving her earlobe a flick with it.
Her words had him shaking his head after he nuzzled into her knowing how much she had liked the touch of his soft fur. "It seems that you are the delusional or crazy one...." after a short pause he whispered huskily into her ear, "You look like the manifestation of beauty itself....every part handcrafted to be absolutely perfect and capable of stealing anyone's heart she desired." His whisper punctuated by his passionate kiss into her neck followed by his ravenous sucking wanting to leave a mark on her neck to be a remind of his whisper.

Suddenly after he pulled back she turned into him leaving them face to face, which was all the more pleasant. He wanted to tell her that the appetite he most wanted to sate could only be done with thrills her body could provide to him, but his throbbing cock unsheathed itself to brush against her leg. His eyes took their turn to widen when her towel dropped letting his fur briefly caress them and his eyes feast on the image of her luscious globes being bare for him. "You don't have to apologize i-in fact, I should find a way to make it up to you." he replied as she brought the towel back up to cover her chest. His tongue lolled out his mouth and his head nuzzled into her collarbone bathing it in a series of slow, long licks with a sudden burst of feverish lick teasing their way toward her breasts. He pulled back to moan as his hips pumped toward her scraping his member against her leg. His eyes locking on hers s he raggedly asked her, "What is your body telling you?"

Killian wanted so desperately to respond to her question, but the licking of his earlobe had his chest rising and falling rhythmically with his ragged breathing. Her tongue washed over his chest and every so often he felt her nip on him pulling a pleasured groan each time as the rose in volume. He rose his head up ever slightly to see her eying his bulge and the look in her eyes as she pulled back to give him a mischievous smile had him afraid it would be awhile before she gave him the pleasure he sought. His mouth fell open from the teasing lick her tongue gave his clothed cock and cried out needingly, "I need you to suck my cock...ride it....something!" He need her to pleasure him in someway, feeling liked he'd lose his mind if he didn't receive pleasure from her caresses.

Azalee trembled under the newfound pleasure of being licked...the red blush spreading along her features, and even painting the tips of her ears with its vibrancy. It felt...really, really good… surprisingly so, having nips delivered along the column of her throat, not to mention a passionate kiss, a ravenous sucking...and so much more. I look like...’the manifestation of beauty itself…? Every part handcrafted to be...absolutely perfect and capable of stealing… stealing anyone’s heart she desired…?’ I doubt it… but...I must say, I’m flattered… Of course, every thought contained within her mind scattered when a series of slow, long licks was given along her collarbone...making goosebumps erupt along the young woman’s skin. The licks evolved into a feverish speed...almost as though he needed to taste more of her skin, or feel it beneath his tongue. “What...What is my body telling me?” she gasped, merely repeating his question.

What is it telling me…? That is a good question, though Azalee should know the answer already. After all...it is her body, and no one else can feel what it is experiencing… Her dark, forest green eyes wide and intent on his, she struggled to find an answer...only to be left empty-handed. Never, in all her years...has she felt anything like this...and she couldn’t even begin to describe the sensations playing over her skin… playing with the rhythm of her heart, or anything. A few wet curls of fiery red fell against her cheek, providing the perfect distraction while she tried to think long and hard about the question.

One hand lifted, playing with the strands of hair. Azalee swallowed the lump that has formed in her throat, nerves causing her heart to race...and her skin to tingle with awareness. "I...I don't know... I don't know what my body is telling me..." she admitted in a soft, almost inaudible voice. All she knew for sure was that...it felt good, whenever his soft fur caressed her naked skin...and whenever Rodolfo looks at her with that...smoldering look in his eyes… it made something deep inside quiver, and her heart to crumble around the edges. A dark red blush still lingering along her features, and bringing out the dark, vibrant color of the girl’s eyes… not to mention revealing the golden specks hiding within the depths, she hesitantly lifted her head in order to meet his gaze. “I-I just… I don’t know…” Her nerves written clearly along Azalee’s face, she offered a shy smile, and then nibbled on her bottom lip. Her legs rubbed together nervously...her fingers curling around the countertop edge, holding on as though for dear life. To be honest, though… she was almost afraid her knees were gonna buckle under her weight, at this point.

Lenora gave a soft growl of a laugh, more than pleased with his reaction. “Hm… No, I don’t think I will...not yet, anyway…” she purred, giving his clothed cock another lick before giving a nip on his inner thigh...almost in way of punishment. “You haven’t done anything...to deserve pleasure...and who ever said...that if you beg, you shall receive?” Those dark blue eyes meeting his for just a moment, promising more mischief, she licked along the inside of his thigh, noting how it quivered under her sandpaper tongue. It wasn’t long after the fact that she lifted a mighty paw...the claws traveling over his chest...and leaving more of those red, pleasantly stinging marks in their wake. “I’m going to make you feel so good...that you are not going to know...what to do with yourself…” she promised with another purr.

Rodolfo felt her flesh trembling under his tongue each time it lashed over her. The light pink blush that had painted her skin had now darkened to red and even travel up to grace the tips of her ears from the way he was trying to taste every inch of her flesh he could reach. His tongue was still working over her collarbone, but suddenly ceased its efforts from a moment. Not to leave her hanging though Rodolfo then began to start nipping in a similar fashion that he had used only moments ago with his licking...the nipping slow and teasing at first before the nipping started to frantically work her collarbone with his nips bringing him closer to the globes he so desperately wanted to taste.

His mind starting to fog with his only thoughts being of her and this feeling stirring deep inside him for her...this surging desire for them to discover what their bodes were trying to tell them. Her gasping out to repeat the question he had asked her pulled him from his self appointed duty of nipping his way down to her lush breasts. His eyes looking deeply into hers as they smoldered with a previously unseen desire. "Why don't we find out together?" he moaned out softly in her ear. "You.....your personality....your body is casting a very enticing spell on me." he groaned out. "Can't you do anything to fix it?" he softly questioned her to add, "My heart is craving your affection....can't I have it?" the last of his sentence came out as a desperate plea to her. His weight moved forward ever so slightly to press himself into her and looked down to grab the towel with his mouth starting to give it a few soft tugs trying to show her what he wanted. The towel fell from his mouth as he asked, "Please?"

His eyes caught the sight of her fingers playing with her hand and lifted one of his paws raising it to place it on her hip as his eyes moved back to lustfully gaze into hers. His head nuzzled back into her neck for a moment and then pulled back to press a kiss against her lips. Rodolfo pulled only inch or so back and let his tongue run over her cheek almost feeling the heat from her blush warm his tongue. "So, can we go somewhere else more comfortable to start figuring it out?" he asked. He suddenly dropped down and started to alternate licking each time, slowly licking higher and higher. After only a few moments he was almost nuzzling his face in between the junction of her legs to give her core a teasing lick as he deeply inhaled her scent further driving his desire to be with her. His eyes looking up at her full of need as his tongue lashed over her slit as he tried to dine on it hoping to make her feel good.

Killian heard her soft growl as if she was laughing after being amused by his begging for her to do something. A frown subtly shifted to appear over his lips at her purring out that it seemed he wouldn't be getting pleasured soon only teased. His lips opened to let a soft groan slip free of him as she gave his clothed member another teasing lick before taking a nip at his inner thigh. "No one." he answered raggedly, but then one of his hands shot up to tightly grip on her fur to give it a rough tug. Her eyes told him all he need to know on how she was most likely going to tease him some more as if playing with a meal. Shortly after he sandpaper tongue ran over his inner thigh with it quivering from the contact, he felt her paw bring her claws to scratch down his chest creating more marks upon him. His face contorted a moment from the stinging they brought coursing into him from the marks. Killian had no doubt that she'd deliver on her promise and responded by giving her fur another tug.

“I-I… I’m casting a spell…? Your heart is...craving my affection, too?” N-No way… There is no possible way I’m...affecting him in such a way… Azalee kept thinking this, over and over again...and yet, the evidence was poking her leg every time he even so much as moved. Her blush no longer red, but a dark version of the color, she pressed her legs tightly together… and was powerless to stop Rodolfo from licking up her legs...finally reaching the junction that rested between her legs. The teasing licks delivered there caused the girl’s poor knees to weaken and knock together...not to mention crumbled something inside her chest further, making it to where she didn’t really want to resist...whatever this was. Nervously she bit her lip, struggling not to meet the wolf’s heated gaze.

Azalee finally succumbed to the urge, however, and did meet his gaze with her own. There was a great deal of confusion lurking within the dark green depths...but there was also something else, too… something she didn’t have a name for as of yet. Her lips parted, as though she was fixing to say something...but nothing came out, and embarrassed, she pressed a fist to her mouth with a dark blush. The girl’s -no, young woman’s- other hand came to rest near her hip...only to land on her glasses, which she had nearly forgotten about. Quickly, though perhaps a little clumsily, Azalee put her glasses on, the world sharpening to clarity with the help of the lenses. Of course...doing that only revealed just how awkward this situation was, at least...to her, and caused the blush to spread along the curve of her throat once again. “I...I don’t know what I...what I can do...in order to fix it...or to...do what you want…” she spoke up at last, a quiver in the words. “I’ve never done anything...like what you’re...indicating…”

That said, Azalee adjusted the towel, and with a dark red blush...began picking her things up off the floor. At one point her glasses almost fell off her nose...but luckily she caught them just in time, and held onto the lenses while she finished what she began. "Um... I should... I should have thought about...whether or not you're...hungry or thirsty earlier..." she murmured under her breath. "Are you thirsty? I can make you a bowl of water, if you like..." Knowing she was avoiding the earlier situation, acting like a coward...but for some reason, she couldn’t really help it. With a dark blush still painted along her features...bringing out the vibrancy of those forest green eyes, the golden specks lurking within, and other little details about her features, Azalee left the bathroom, leaving wet footprints in her wake. The towel would part every once in a while, revealing a long, slender leg...and the curve of a hip. “What do you think, huh?”

“Mm…” Lenora purred, rather liking the rough tug he was giving her fur...and the spike of excitement that surged through her veins in reaction. “What’s wrong…? You don’t want me to keep teasing you…?” It’s such an enticing idea, though… Dark blue eyes lifting to meet his for a second or two...she lifted a paw, the claws scraping along the fabric of his boxers… threatening to shred the fabrics to bits. “Maybe I should just tear this all to pieces...and then lick you until...well, you know…” she purred, the paw applying just a little bit more pressure… almost as though she really is gonna do it. The light played tricks over the panther’s fur… making it ripple and flash, and appear as though it was molten under its influence. Lenora’s tail trailed along the inside of his thigh...teasing it with its softness, and even daring to slide up inside his boxers in order to rub along his cock. “Well…? What do you say…?”

The stammering manner in which she first spoke caused him to reply with a groan out in pleasure savoring the taste of her on his tongue. "Y-yesssss!" he hissed out as his eyes sought out to study every inch of her body working up from where thy were currently eye level and once they had traveled up to her face once again he saw the blush she was donning darken even further. Rodolfo could feel his more primeval desires starting to course through out his body and started to feel it taking over him. She seemed powerless to stop, but she didn't even seem to want to stop. Then it dawned on him that she didn't understand the situation or what exactly it was leading to; his eyes were becoming even more clouded with desire and a wolfish grin spread over his lips.

Grey eyes looked deeply into the forest green depths finally returning his gaze, while the golden flecks further worked to cast a spell of desire on him. As he had thought earlier about her being confused was confirmed by the look in her eyes, but Rodolfo could swear that he also saw desire in them and the prospect of that had his heart racing faster than he even thought possible. His ears twitched when her mouth opened...wondering what she was going to say; that was overshadowed moments later when her fist pressed to her moment while her dark blush still beautifully dusted her cheeks. "I have an idea of what I want." he replied a hint of lust thickly layered in his voice. After, a short pause he added, "I know a few things that you can do to fix it and I'm sure it'll help you feel better as well." His mind still couldn't understand how someone as beautiful and nice as Azalee grew up feeling so alone....even to the point of not understanding the situation he was referencing.

Rodolfo hid his disappointment when she adjusted her towel, but felt the disappointment slowly fade away upon his realization that they both had felt alone until meeting the other and if her blush was any indication she did harbor not so innocent feeling for him. But due to her confusion on the nature of them it will take a while for her to comfortably act on them...that doesn't mean he might not give her a few pushes in the right direction ever so often. The pattering of his paws barely audible as he followed behind her as he tried, only to utterly fail, at not gawking whenever her towel would part to grace him with a perfect look at her divine legs, so long and slender, and her luscious hip. Thirsty? Of course, he was thirsty....but he had already tried to get the drink he wanted earlier and that situation had the young woman he was following confused. "Yeah, I can try to eat. I'm not sure what exactly you have that I would like." he said and then elaborated. But all he really wanted to do was tell her exactly what just the view he got from following her was doing to him.
Killian upon her purr gave another rough tug on her fur...giving her a momentary smirk from her reaction to the tug on her fur. "No...I really want to move past teasing!" he groaned out desperately. He knew she loved the power that she was receiving from the way he was responding to her action, but he need the relief and his teasing only making the need grow. Her shimmering coat capturing his attention from the little bit of extra pressure being applied by her paw. Killian was only distracted until he felt the soft fur of her tail travel up his inner thigh. A deep lustful moan erupted from him once her tail rubbed along his cock. "Yes! Lick my cock....do something! I need it!" he cried out through another series of moans.

Heart racing painfully fast, Azalee could have sworn that, if it was at all possible… it would be breaking right through the cage of bone in which it resides, and flop onto the floor then and there. “I… I’m not sure what I have that you would like, either… but… I can at least look, right…?” Azalee bought a few groceries before coming up into the mountains, however it was only enough for a weekend… and she never did consider that she would be having company, either. Her cheeks flushed that lovely, delicate red defying any name, Azalee opened a nearby cabinet and looked inside. Rising up onto her tip-toes allowed the short, petite young woman to gaze all the way towards the back… however, it did not help things, when the towel rode up… exposing more of her legs, long and slender, not to mention the curve of the girl’s ass.

“Ah… No… Nothing that you’d be interested in…” Azalee murmured, moving on to the next cabinet. Wet strands of red, muted fire banked by water, fell against the girl’s cheeks, neck, naked shoulders… and several tumbling down the length of her back. “I don’t know what you would like, but I’m fairly sure… you would not like that.” A soft, musical laugh left her lips, one that had just a hint of awkward underlying it. “Okay, now… let me see…” Once again she stood up on her tip-toes, gazing into the far back of the cabinet in question… and then moved to the refrigerator to see if there was anything inside. What do I feed a wolf? Azalee thought, nibbling on her lip, all while keeping her head bent to keep looking. I don’t have any deer lying around, I know that much… Nibbling on her lip still, Azalee finally let out a sigh and shook her head, making her hair crackle and flash about her features. “I’m sorry… I just… I have no idea what I have, that you’d like to eat…” Besides me, that is… came her last thought, with much embarrassment.

It’s still so… strange, that a talking wolf is… interested, and in her of all people. Azalee doesn’t usually get such attention. Never, in a thousand years, has anyone looked at her the way he did. It was lust, don’t get her wrong, she knows what it is…but… still. Is that all it is, or… is it something else entirely? A strange… tingling feeling spreading throughout the girl’s chest, causing her heart to flutter and for… something else to take place, Azalee cleared her throat and turned around to face the wolf in question. “Um… if you… if you like, I can cook something for us…” Azalee suggested, hands reaching back while she went to lean back against the counter. Her jade green eyes met his for a moment, the golden flecks hiding within the depths flashing in the light, before quickly darting away. Why am I so nervous? Things were going so well earlier… and now… I feel like I’m back in high school… or better yet, back in the restaurant, with the customers trying to look up my skirt… Azalee swallowed the lump in her throat, a light pink dusting over her features, and even creeping down the curve of her neck.

“You need it, do you…?” Lenora purred, tail wrapping around his cock, silky fur rubbing along thick, hard flesh. “Hm… well then, let us see… how much you really need it…” The black panther moved closer, massive paws coming to rest on the man’s shoulders and kneading, ever so slightly...claws digging, just a little bit there. Lenora leaned forward and let out a growl next to his ear, more than pleased with herself about this situation. “You want to move past teasing…? Fine, we will move past teasing. Only on my terms, however. Only when… I… say so.” With another growl, Lenora bent her head down and bit into his shoulder, licking over the bite just seconds later.

Back
Top Bottom