Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primal Instincts (Frogger and Heart_Fullmetal)

Frogger

Pulsar
Light splashed over the horizon...gold mixing with the navy blue of night, and painting the sky a multitude of colors. Azalee set her chin in the palm of her hand, red strands of hair falling forward to frame her delicate features. While most people would overlook the shy, reserved girl...there was a quiet beauty that just needed a second look. Yes, she may not be outgoing, or speak up to draw attention onto herself...and yet...that was just part of her charm. Her eyes blinked behind the glasses she wore, the rising sunlight rendering her unable to see for a few seconds. With a small, exasperated sigh, she took off her glasses, and rubbed at her eyes. One opened, light making the orb look like a deep, forest green.

“It’s such a beautiful day…” Azalee murmured, returning the glasses to where they belong. Her lips curved into a faint smile, bringing out a rather endearing dimple in her left cheek. College life, with work on top of that, was so stressful back at home...she needed a few days away from it all. A little rest and relaxation...and it was proving to be just what she needed. After a few minutes or so of lingering near the window, she picked up a nearby book, and curled up on the window seat. The light played little tricks on her hair, making it flash, pop and crackle like true fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy footfalls broke the silence every couple of seconds, a pair of cerulean blue eyes gazing through the darkness with no effort. The panther looked like moving shadows, sleek and powerful. Lenora nudged aside a low-lying branch, moving past it before letting it move back into place. A clearing opened up before her, wildflowers dancing on a rogue breeze, sending pink, yellow, blue and purple petals flying everywhere. On high alert, Lenora slowly walked out into the open space, ears alert and her fur prickling.

Grey eyes pierced out over the horizon through the darkness agilely traversing the underbrush of the woods. A few subtle sniffs barely audible after his nose was pressed to the ground for a split second. The wolf broke out of the underbrush as it neared the edge of the forest. Rodolfo’s attention was drawn to the cabin only a few yards away and he slowly started to slink towards the cabin. Eyes shifting to the sky as he sat staring for a few moments; his ears twitched picking up a subtle sound. His curiosity was now peaking and resulted in him slowly walking closer to the window. Rodolfo’s eyes came to focus on a young woman sitting near the window.

The sight of the woman’s hair and the way it seemed to capture the essence of fire had Rodolfo trapped in place. He couldn’t take his eyes off her hair and quietly inched himself even closer. He dropped to his stomach laying and coiled himself up into a smaller form I hopes of being harder to see as he just watched the unknown beauty he had blindly came across. He lay practically motionless with his resting atop both his front paws.

Killian scanned the nearby clearing with his soft blue eyes and glanced around nervously for a moment. He carefully started to continue heading toward the clearing with a slow, methodical pace. Killian slowly inhaled deeply as he stepped out of the woods into the clearing with his pack shifting around his back making a soft rustling noise. A slow, enticing lullaby started to be hummed by Killian hoping to get a certain someone or something’s attention with his feet carrying him deeper into the clearing.

Azalee continued on reading until the sun painted the world in magnificent tones of pink, orange and green, blue washing over the sky and replacing the navy blue of night. With a soft sigh she closed her book, and glanced out the window. A few strands of red fell against her cheek, the tips tickling the underside of her jaw. "Instead of staying inside, reading... I really should take this time to enjoy the outdoots..." she murmured, knowing that she wouldn't see such views in the city... or fresh air. Setting the book aside, the redhaired beauty went about in getting ready, and after five minutes or so, she stepped out into the new day. Her jacket was wrapped around her petite form, and a pair of hiking boots were on her feet, just in case of anything.

MP3 player in hand, Azalee plugged the ear buds in, and began playing the music while walking down a rarely-used path. Trees leaned over said path, their branches creating a shady canopy. Shadows played along her features and hair, making it crackle still, but in a more muted way than earlier. The leaves crunched underfoot. Her hands tucked in her pockets, she would glance about, but just continued on her way.

"Looking for someone?" came a low, gravelly purr, the words heavily touched with amusement. "Well, if that's the case, maybe I should just leave..." Lenora prowled into the clearing, her cerulean blue eyes focused on the young man. Her fur rippled with every step, revealing the subtle muscles hiding underneath. Her ears perked at the enticing lullaby, and another purr rumbled through the sleek animal's chest.

Rodolfo lay there for hours watching her, before finally drifting off to sleep. The opening and shutting of the door had his ears twitch waking him from his slumber. His head jerked up to be greeted by the sight of the standing out the door. He inched himself a few yards back away from her not wanting to startle her. Rodolfo began to creep forward after he watched her put the ear buds in her ear. He quickly caught up to only be a few yards behind her quietly following her as she walked down the path. Her hair still appeared like a crackling fire even in the shade. He need to make his presence known to her, but was still trying to determine the best course of action for that to lower his chances of startling her.

He quickly hatched an idea and quickly dashed off the path going into the woods. After dashing several yards in he started to work his way back to the path in hopes giving them a chance at a face to face encounter. He walked out onto the path a few yards from her and dropped to lay on his stomach wanting to look as nonthreatening as possible. “Hi.” he howled softly out, wondering if she could even hear him.

“Potentially.” he replied pausing from his humming for a moment as his eyes shifted to Lenora with his looking into hers. “You don’t have to leave.” he replied with a genuine smile returning to his humming. His tall, lanky frame had surprising hints of muscle tone. He walked over to a nearby rock and sat down on the rock. He continued humming out the lullaby as it seemed to be enjoyed by his company.

Music playing in the girl's ears, Azalee never suspected that anyone -or rather, anything- was following right behind her. Hands still in her pockets, she switched from one song to the next, before finally landing on a song she was in the mood to listen to. Her lips curving into a smile, she began humming to the lyrics, eyes closing for a brief moment. Every step caused her brilliant hair to fan out, the strands catching whatever light managed to slip in through the canopy above, and shining faintly. Today really is a beautiful day... Azalee thought, finally opening her eyes and tilting her head back. Her glasses fell down the bridge of her nose, causing her to wrinkle it out of annoyance. Perhaps I should consider contacts one day... Making a mental note of it, she pushed the glasses back up, and continued walking.

It was about five minutes later that Azalee noticed leaves rustling off to her right. Fear trickling in, she took a step back, her MP3 player still on and playing its music. Oh no... A wolf walked out onto the path a handful of yards ahead, dropping onto his stomach. What he said wasn't heard...but she certainly did note his presence. "W-Wolf!" she gasped out, instantly stumbling back. Her foot got caught on a rock, however...sending the girl sprawling back, other rocks scraping her legs and the palms of her hands.

Lenora gave a cat-like version of a chuckle, and sat down on her haunches. The genuine smile was heartwarming, and his presence the same. Ever since they met, Killian has visited, almost on a weekly basis. It was nice to have intelligent company. "Are you sure? Perhaps you are trying to meet a different feline..." she purred, black tail waving back and forth behind the sleek animal.

Rodolfo heard her gasp resulting in him starting to crawl himself back away from her watching as she stumbled back. He rocked himself forward up from his belly and began walking slowly toward her seeing her foot caught in the rock. His right front paw found its way to the rock that had trapped her foot and started to pull on it trying to loosen it away from her foot. After messing with the rock for a couple of minutes Rodolfo had finally freed her foot. Now that she was freed he gently nuzzled his nose into her leg before backing away from her to once again return to his stomach. His eyes fixed on hers hoping that she understand that he didn’t mean her any harm since he couldn’t talk to her when she had the ear buds in her ears.

Rodolfo lay there just waiting for her to return to her feet or something to make sure that she was ok and could get back to her cabin safely. His tongue lolled out as he panted trying to keep himself cool in case she still didn’t want him around her and he had to take off only to take a more subtle approach to watching her.

His hand reached toward her with his smile still plastered on his face. “I’m fairly confident that I’ve found the right one especially since I’ve been doing this weekly for a while. Plus the feline I am meeting is rather smart compared to the others and rather special.” Killian scooted himself forward a bit and reached his hand out to her waiting to see her reaction with a smile.

In times of panic, time seems to slow down… and that was the case for Azalee. One moment, she was standing on her own feet, meeting a wolf face to face...the next, she was stumbling backwards over a rock, and sprawled out on the ground. Her long, fiery hair in a mess around her flushed cheeks, she watched in wide-eyed horror while he...it walked slowly forward… until a paw found its way to the rock that was trapping her foot, and began pulling on it. Wh-What in the world…? After swallowing the lump lodging itself in her throat, the girl moved her foot back, nursing it while she sat up. An earbud fell out of her ear. It was equally...shocking… as the wolf nuzzled his nose into her leg, before backing away and returning to his stomach. There is no way...There is no way this is happening… she thought, eyes wide behind her glasses. The moment was broken, however...when her glasses fell down the bridge of her nose.

Azalee fixed the problem easily enough. With the hand still raised, she removed the other earbud, and bit her lip until the pink flesh turned red. “Th...Thank you…” the girl whispered, tucking her legs against her. “I...I appreciate it…” Quietly she began rising onto her feet, knees a bit weak due to shock, but capable of sustaining her weight. Her hand lifted in a little wave. “B-Bye…” That said, she turned to leave.

With a purr, Lenora ducked her head down so that the offered hand could make contact. “Oh, really now…? I must admit, I am smart...smarter than the average feline, that much is for sure. Special, on the other hand… I am quite pleased to hear that.” Her black tail moving back and forth through the air, she moved closer to the human, before opening one blue eye to look at the other hand. Quick as a flash, she licked the palm of that one hand.

He watched Azalee push her glasses back up after they had fallen to the bridge of her nose. Her ear buds were now removed and her lip turning red as she bit it, all the while looking incredibly adorable. His eyes tracked her as she tucked her legs and then rose to her feet. Her hand waving at him as she said her good bye to him and turned to leave. Rodolfo decided that he needed to answer her, “I’m just glad I could help. Are you sure you don’t need help getting back to your cabin?” he called out to her.

Rodolfo was rather nervous as he waited for her reaction to finding out that he could talk, even if he did seem to be rather different than most wolves or what was thought to be a common wolf; he doubted that she expected him to be able to talk. He rose up from his belly and sat waiting for her to wheel around looking for a person only to see or to listen as she told herself that she was going crazy because animals can’t talk. His eyes fixed on her trying to anticipate what her reactions could be, but knew that with all the possibilities of her reactions that him trying to guess had a low probability of being correct.

Killian’s hand started to gently pet Lenora’s head after she ducked it. “Yes, you are quite special and smart as you admitted.” he said with a smile. His eyes lured to her tail as it swayed back and forth in the air. He couldn’t help but laugh from the contact of her licking his palm. “That tickles.” he said through his laughing with his smile still spread across his lips. “You are such a gorgeous creature.” he admitted by blurting it out.

"H-Huh?!" Azalee whirled around, fully expecting to see someone of the male persuasion...only to be met with both confusion and disappointment. What in the world...? Am I losing my mind? Her green eyes blinking behind the pair of glasses she wears, she bit her lip...once again making that pink flesh gradually shift to red. It was a heartbeat later that she dropped that gaze down onto the wolf, a faint smile forming meanwhile. "Sorry... I must seem a little...crazy..." she said with a small laugh, one that was like music lacking the lyrics.

Did I hit my head, when I fell? Maybe I should get myself checked out by a doctor, before I head home... That thought running round the girl's head, Azalee nibbled on her bottom lip, her gaze turning to take in the surrounding area. I mean... I am talking to a wolf, almost like I'm expecting it to talk back... and I'm hearing voices... "Wolves can't talk..." Azalee murmured under her breath, fingers playing with the edges of her jacket. "No animal can talk..." With a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair, making several red strands in the back stand up. "Well... I better continue on my way..." she announced to the wolf with an awkward laugh this time around. "Bye..."

The compliment was certainly an unexpected one...but that didn't mean Lenora didn't like it. Purring like a motor, Lenora licked his palm again, bringing forth more laughter from the man she has come to call friend. "Gorgeous, hm? I rather like the sound of that... Say it again," Lenora demanded with a soft growl, after licking his palm, giving him a small nip on his thumb. It wasn't to be mean, but to get her point across. One paw lifted to knock at his hand, the soft black fur rubbing against his skin.

Rodolfo watched as she whirled around after hearing him call out to her and much like he figured she looked around for a more human like male. His grey eyes piercing through her glasses to look into hers with him seeing her biting her lip making it change from pink to red out of his peripheral vision. Her gaze moved to look back upon him. “You don’t seem crazy.” he replied to her pausing as to not interrupt her laugh. He was starting to hope that she would accept the fact that he was the only possible creature around, so the talking had to have come from him.

Rodolfo rocked himself forward back onto his feet from his haunches and slowly started to walk over to her. The nibbling she was doing on her bottom lip proved to distract him which resulted in him almost tripping over a branch only to step over it at the last minute. “I’ve already been speaking to you.” he corrected her as he took a position standing only inches from her. After seeing her fingers playing with the edge of her jacket, he nuzzled his nose on the edge of her jacket trying to follow the same path of her fingers. “I can walk with you.” he offered after she had laughed and added, “You’ll come back into the woods, right?”

The purring from Lenora was a new to him or at least her purring at the level. His laughs emitting from his lips after she started to lick at his palm. “You are gorgeous.” he again admitted after she urged him to call her gorgeous again. He bit his bottom lip after she nipped on his thumb. After she knocked at his hand only to feel her fur start rubbing against him. “Uhmm…. Feels so good!” he said happily. “Lenora? Why are you surprised that you are gorgeous?” he questioned her curiously.

I'm not losing my mind... I am simply talking to a wolf, and he is talking back... Azalee reassured herself, heart lurching against the cage of bone protecting it, before skyrocketing. One hand lifted to nervously adjust her glasses...the green eyes behind the glass lenses blinking rapidly while she tried to process what was happening. The wolf nuzzled the very edge of her jacket, as though to follow the path her fingers had taken just moments ago. Her hand flew away, recoiling...before hesitantly lowering...her palm inches away from the wolf's nose. There was a light floral scent clinging to her skin...one that didn't belong to soap or anything of that sort, but was the girl's natural scent.

Torn, Azalee moved her hand away, and lifted it until she was nibbling on the knuckle of her index finger. "I...I do plan on coming back into the woods..." she whispered, the words hesitant and unsure. "As for...you walking me... Um, that is...that is your choice... You don't have to, if you don't want to..." Glancing back down the pathway, she shifted back and forth...before finally focusing on the wolf again. The girl was obviously nervous over the whole ordeal...and quite honestly, it was to be expected. It wasn't often that a tourist goes up into the mountains...only to find a talking wolf while taking a stroll. Her earbuds dangling off her shoulders, she pushed a button on her MP3 player so the music would stop. "Do you...want to...?"

Lenora continued purring, but did open one blue eye when he began speaking. "I'm not so much surprised...for I have always felt I am gorgeous...but it's nice to hear someone else say it..." the feline purred, finding his thumb and giving it another nip. "Not only that... I'm surprised that you felt that way. I cannot communicate with other felines of the forest... so you are the only one I speak to." The nip was followed by a long, lazy lick of her tongue.

“Are you alright?” he asked her nervously as she seemed to be confused and struggling to deal with the current situation she was in. He pulled his back nervously when her hand flew back away from him and then cowered down closer to the ground. His eyes watched her hand start to lower albeit hesitantly to be inches from his nose and his response was to press his wet nose into her palm. Her light floral scent flooding his nostrils and he instantly found her scent intoxicating to the point where his nose just continued to press into her palm inhaling.

Much to his disappointment her hand moved away from him, she was now nibbling on the knuckle of her index finger. “Would it be alright….if I….you know… walk with you?” he asked hesitantly. “It gets rather lonely being out here by myself.” He admitted looking down to the ground away from her for a moment. “I want to walk with you, if you are sure it is ok.” He replied. He slowly walked past a little to be standing right beside her but facing away from her looking down the part of the path they’d soon be walking on. “Yes, please.” he said as he waited for her to turn around and start walking, so he could follow alongside her.

Killian smiled at her and leaned in closely to whisper into her ear, “I’ll tell you that you are gorgeous as often as you need to hear it.” She was again nipping at his thumb and got a pleasured groan for her efforts. “You are rather special compared to the other felines though. Her long, lazy lick had him chuckling with his hand gently starting to rub down her spine. “Why are you surprised that way? It pretty much takes control of me, so I can’t really reason to why it would be surprising.” He admitted bluntly with a smile.

Azalee swallowed the lump forming in her throat, and jerked her head forward in a nod. "I-I think so..." the girl whispered, not quite sure herself. Was she alright? Well...it was really difficult to wrap her head around...everything that was happening... but if there was any silver lining, it was that she hasn't fainted or anything yet. There was a bit of moisture in the palm of her hand, the one that the wolf pressed his nose into, and it was easy enough to rub off. "I...I understand...that it can be lonely..." she murmured, having felt the same way in the city. A rogue breeze wafted down the pathway, causing several fiery red strands of hair to press against her cheek.

"You...You can walk with me..." Azalee tucked her MP3 player away in her pocket, and with both hands remaining within, began walking. It was a beautiful day...though it did start out rather strange. The leaves trembled within the trees, and it wasn't long before the treeline thinned...only to open up on a small waterfall. Her green eyes widened, a smile blooming to life on her lips while she studied the scene before her. "It's...It's so beautiful..." she whispered, sorely tempted to take off her jacket, and to take a dip in the small pool laying ahead. Birds chirped and splashed in the water, and a few deer were drinking, but they had ran off as soon as they caught sight of the redhead.

"Mm, really now?" Lenora's ears perked at the pleasured groan, and immediately drew closer... the muscles rippling underneath the feline's sleek black coat. "Of course I'm special, compared to the other cats..." The hand rubbing down her spine caused Lenora to arch into the touch, a purr rumbling in her chest yet again. One heavy paw lifted, it resting on his thigh while she pushed herself up until they were eye-to-eye. "I can't be sure..." she answered his question, finding his hand and nipping on the thumb and other fingers gently. It wasn't long before she turned her attention onto his wrist, and began nipping there.

“If you start to think something is wrong please tell me.” he told her and then clarified as to why she should tell him, “I could find you some herbs to make you feel better.” Rodolfo nuzzled his face into the side of his leg as if to scratch his face, but ceased looking back at her as he heard the way she had responded to him talking about being lonely. He was a stray in the truest sense, because he might be of similar intelligence to humans but he wasn’t one and his appearance was that of a wolf even though his mentality was more human. His ears twitched and folded back when the breeze drifted down the path.

A smile or the closest he could form to a smile appeared when she said he could walk with her. He started to follow alongside her. His eyes constantly scanning the lovely visuals stimuli of the forest he called his home. “Yeah, it looks especially lovely at sunset.” he whispered back to her with his eyes gazing upon the small waterfall. He watched as the deer darted off from the watering hole when they caught sight of Azalee. Rodolfo walked a little bit closer to the water. “It probably feels fantastic, if is anything like when I was last in it.”

“Yeah of course, because it’s the truth.” he answered her despite being a little flustered from all the teasing nips and licking he had been subjected to. His eyes caught the movements of her muscles under her flawless black coat. Killian felt her arch into his touch continuing massage his hand down her spine and her purring having his pride starting to well up. His thigh felt the pressure from her paw resting on it as they were now eye-to-eye. He bit his lip to hold in more pleasured groans when she returned to nipping on his thumb and moving to his other fingers. His mouth opened releasing a groan when her attention was shifted to his wrist feeling her beginning to nip on it.

"Oh, ah... I really am fine... I just... I'm not quite sure how to feel about...this..." Azalee gestured between herself and the wolf, reluctant to put it into words. Her attention returned to the small waterfall she discovered, she bent down next to the pool of water, trailing her fingertips over its surface. "It looks lovely at sunset? I just may have to come down here, and see it again for myself..." Her lips curving into a smile, one that was not shy in the slightest, but rather...radiant, the girl sat down and started taking off her hiking boots. "Probably...? Well... I will make sure to find out, then..." she told the wolf next, one boot being set off to the side...and then the other.

Azalee finished pulling off her socks, before dipping her feet into the water. A long, surprised sigh escaped her lips, the girl tilting her head back while closing her eyes. "Mm... You're right, it does feel fantastic..." One minute became two, the breeze causing several wildflowers to bob their heads as though in agreement. Pink, purple and yellow petals were torn free, only to be sent elsewhere. Finally...Azalee opened one eye, and looked over at the wolf. "So...um, do you have a name you go by...?" she asked, this time shyly. "I don't know if you know my name, but... it's Azalee..." Feeling foolish now, she offered the wolf a hand.

Lenora kept hearing the groans, deep in his chest...and the one that was released. Her ears still perked, the feline creature found that she rather...liked the sounds he was making. Lifting her blue eyes until the met Killian's, she could very well have been smiling...that is, if she was capable of doing as such. "Why are you groaning...at my nipping at your?" she purred, entirely too pleased with herself. Having ceased the nipping...at least for now, she crept forward until her other paw came up to lay on his opposite thigh...their bodies but inches apart. "You never groaned at my nipping before..." There was a certain look in her eyes... a rather mischievous glint, one that hinted at more to come.

“Feel about this?” he questioned only to immediately start speaking again after her gesture, “Oh… because I’m wolf with rather non wolf-like intelligence.” He exhaled slowly and looked away from her, “Why aren’t you sure? Does it feel wrong or do you not trust your instincts?” his voice slowly dropping lower as he spoke. Rodolfo walked over to the water’s edge, leaning forward with the tip of his nose skimming of the surface of the water. He pulled back as he spoke, “Yeah, absolutely breathtaking. You really should before you go home.” His eyes subtlety moved to give him peeks at the curving smile starting to form on hers lips glowingly. Rodolfo trotted forward slowly into the water until his paws were submerged fully.

Rodolfo glanced back at her over his shoulder after hearing her long sigh. He turned himself around to be facing her and nodded his head, “Tell me about it. This is one of my favorite spots in the woods.” His eyes shifted to watch the petals of the wildflower ride the wind and went to their fated destination. Rodolfo’s attention returned to Azalee when she inquired about his name. “My name is Rodolfo and it’s a pleasure to meet you, Azalee.” Eyes tracking her hand and once it halted, he kicked up onto his hind legs putting his paw into her had. Once he begun to lose his balance, he pulled his paw from her hand as he dropped back down to being on four legs.

Killian noted her ears still perked up all the while her blue eyes rose to meet his. Her joy in their moment what quite obvious as he in return flashed her a wide, brilliant smile showing her his pearly whites. “It feels good.” he admitted with the way she purr tipping him to the fact she seemed to now be up to something, which was all but confirmed when her other paw came up onto his other thigh with a mischievous glint on display to him. “It feels different now.” he replied, but quickly added, “Not that you were doing it bad or wrong before…. It just seems different.” He didn’t know exactly why it felt different, but it did and it felt amazing. He was already missing the feeling.

Azalee blinked when the wolf kicked up onto his hind legs...his small, warm paw fitting neatly into her hand. Once he begun to lose his balance, he removed it and fell back onto all fours. The hand lifted to adjust her glasses, light glinting off the lenses and for a moment, making it impossible to see her expression. "It...It's not so much it feels wrong... but I must say, it definitely is strange." Her feet started to slowly push against the water...making ripples radiate out from the source of the disturbance. Nibbling on her bottom lip, she tucked a stray red lock behind her ear... torn as to whether or not a dip was a good idea. "Yes... You're right. Besides, I will only be here for a couple more days...so I should enjoy everything I can, before I leave."

Having finally made her decision, Azalee pulled her feet out of the water, and glanced at Rodolfo nervously. "Um... I'm going... I'm going to take a dip... Can you... Can you keep watch...and make sure nothing is coming... while I change out of my clothes...?" she asked, stumbling over the words like an idiot...or at least, that's how she felt. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her jacket, but she managed to get them undone, the fabric folding neatly before she set it off to the side. The shirt and pants didn't take long, either...and for a second, the girl pondered if she should keep on her bra and panties. It'd be better to wear these, than nothing at all... she came to the conclusion, turning around to face the glorious sight of the waterfall.

"It feels good...?" Lenora purred, tilting her head while she mused over his confession. Her paws lightly kneading into the man's thighs, those blue eyes returned to his...her long, sleek body almost pressing into his at this point. "Hm, well then... Let's see how you like...this..." came her next words...only for a lazy lick to be given to the curve of his neck, followed by a series of nips. This was an experiment, mostly...but if he liked it, she'd very much like to continue, and see where things go from there. The sound of his groans were very...satisfying...and it made warmth spread to places she's never felt warmth before. The nipping went down to his shoulder, where she gave a firm bite.

Rodolfo watched her adjust her glasses with her expression difficult to read from the light glinting off them. His eyes shifted over to look off into the woods as his mind was starting to flood with thoughts of why it was considered strange instead of a wonderful discovery of something unique. He watched the rippling of the water travel out from where her feet started pushing against the water. He slowly looked up at her after hearing that she’d be gone after only a couple of days. “Oh?” he questioned her sadly. He knew there was no way that he could get her to stay longer or even get her to come up more often; she said it herself that it was weird.

Her nervous glancing at him had him worried about what she was thinking. “Yeah, I can watch.” he paused and was about to make sure it’d be okay for him to join her after she had changed out of her clothes, but he already saw her fingers starting to fumble around with the buttons of her jacket. Rodolfo turned away despite his desire to watch to make sure that nothing else was coming around as she stripped. After having waited for a few moments, Rodolfo decided to glance back over his shoulder with his mouth flopping open to see Azalee standing in her bra and panties looking at the waterfall. He nervously asked, “Am I allowed to join you?”

“Y..yeah!” he panted out feeling her paws starting to knead his thighs after she purred out her question; his head gently lulling back as he saw she tilted hers. Killian leaned his head back forward to look directly into hers and shot her a puzzled look as she told him to see how he liked what she was going to do next. A pleasured moan escaped his mouth leaving agape after licked down his neck only to travel his neck again with a series of licks. His right arm lifted up and moved to his hand on her neck. Another moan was emitted from him as her nipping went to his shoulder and the firm bite followed. “Mhmm! F…f..feels really good.” he finally stuttered out through his panting.

"You...You can join, if you want..." Azalee was torn, as to whether or not the underwear should be taken off. On one hand, she wanted to protect her modesty...especially in front of this talking wolf...yet on the other, she didn't want to get her bra and panties wet, only for the rest of her clothes to get wet whenever she puts those back on. Her fingers played with the edge of her simple white panties, showing the girl's indecision. Finally...she glanced back towards the wolf, her lips curving into an awkward little smile. "That is up to you, but... I'm going to change out of these... so that my clothes won't get wet later on... Can you keep an eye out, just for a few seconds longer...?"

That said, Azalee reached out behind her, fingers working at the clasp which held her bra together. The contraption fell, her breasts falling free with a sigh of relief leaving her lips. While she wasn't all that big in that department...she was rather pleased with the fact that she was bigger than her mother. The panties were quick to follow, revealing slender hips, and a nicely rounded ass. Strands of crackling fire fell over her shoulder when she bent forward, slipping the fabric out from around her ankles. "Come on... You said the water was wonderful...didn't you?" she asked, putting those scraps of material with the rest of her clothes, before slowly walking into the water.

Lenora purred louder when a pleasured moan escaped his mouth...yet it did take her by surprise when she felt a hand land on the back of her neck. Another moan emitted from the man. "It does, hm...? Why don't you prove it to me?" the feline growled softly, taking his shirt in-between her teeth and giving it a tug...making the material tear so that more skin was available to her. With that shoulder hanging off him, she licked along that skin...giving nips here and there, mostly to take him by surprise...and partly to hear more of those delightful sounds from him. Both her paws continued their kneading, claws sliding out every once in a while, and slicing through his pants there on his thighs.

Rodolfo slowly started to walk toward her as he tried to stop himself from starting to pant. His eyes were scanning over her delectable panty clad rear and his mouth starting drop open, before he shut it to stop his panting from starting. He watched her fingers starting to play with the edge of her white panties and suddenly saw her glancing back at him. His eyes widened at her smile and assurance he could join her after she changed out of her undergarments. “Uh… yeah sure.” he out and then turned back to face away from her. He fought the urge to peek back at her and keep his member from hardening unsheathing as he thought about her slowly bending over letting her panties drop to her ankles. His eyes gazing upon her perfectly round ass in all its bare glory.

His eyes glued in front of him despite all of his thoughts about getting watch her bare her body before slowly wading into the water leaving her dripping wet. He swallowed nervously still fighting to keep control over his desires. “Yeah…” he called out and turned to catch sight of her bending over place her clothes down. “Wonderful!” he said hazily as he walked over to her; her slender hips doing the perfect job highlighting her curvaceous rear and her nice, pert breasts which while not being large were still wonderful. His body chilled from the touch of the water as it seemed to wake him up. “I must say that you look lovely.” he said to sincerely compliment her on her breathtaking figure.

The sound of her purring seemed to further hypnotize him into craving the sensations she was bringing to him. “Prove it to you?” he asked her, but his eyes widened after her taking his shirt by her teeth then tugging on it making it rip to reveal more of his toned body to be bare for her. He was again moaning from her licking and nipping at his bare skin. Her paws kneading his thighs with his dick throbbing and starting to harden straining pants, which was slightly relived by her slicing through the pants. “Careful with your claws….. I’m starting…. To…. Umm fuck…. Get hard!” he panted out hoping she understood his broken sentence. His mouth hanging open as his pants continued to erupt from him as well as the moans.

Surprise flitted across Azalee's features, before a dark red blush began making its way across her features. It almost matched the girl's hair in both intensity and vibrancy. "I-I don't know...about that..." she told him with a soft, awkward laugh. Her hands lifted to hide her breasts from view...however, she soon realized how silly it was, and let her hands drop. "Th-Thank you for the compliment, though..." These last words barely a whisper, she waded deeper into the water, it lapping at first her ankles...then at her calves...and then her thighs. When it got to that point, she let herself move into the water, arms pushing through it and propelling herself forward. "Mm... it does feel amazing..." Her eyes drifted shut, a smile making its way across her features while she relaxed.

Azalee loved this. It felt absolute amazing...and being naked only amplified the feeling. The waterfall pounding down at the far side, she rolled over onto her back, and gazed up at the sky above. Every inch of the girl's body was wet, the little drops glistening like diamonds upon her skin. Her hair was no longer that bright, vivacious red...but more muted, like a banked fire. "How... How are you enjoying this...?" she finally asked, lifting her head enough to look at the wolf. Her face was flushed, a light pink color spreading along the girl's cheeks...and that color was even spreading down the curve of her neck, and over the rest of her body. "I must say... I'm enjoying this immensely," she told him, letting out a musical laugh.

"Are you enjoying this...?" Lenora purred next to his ear, more than pleased with herself. The moaning was a clear indicator... but she wanted him to admit it, wanted him to feel... embarrassed, and who knows what else. Her paws continued to knead, though...she did make sure to be careful where her claws were. Her large, sleek body pressed up against his...the very tip of her velvety tail rubbing along the inside of his thigh. "Admit it... You are..." she growled softly...right before giving him a rather firm bite on his shoulder. The shirt tore further when she did so, exposing more of his toned chest. One of her paws lifted, the claws scratching down the length of it...leaving red lines in their wake.

He looked puzzled for a split second when he noticed the dark red blush blazing over her features, ‘Is she blushing?’ he thought to himself. “I do sine I got a rather good look.” he replied back with a hint of teasing. Her hands rose to cover her breasts, but dropped soon after. “Don’t thank for telling you the truth.” Rodolfo replied. His feet slowly bringing him deeper into the water. His eyes shooting ever so often to look over at Azalee’s body even though the refracting of the water messed with what he saw. He still gazed upon her with envy of the person who got to be with her. How he wished for his paws to knead down her body with his tongue bathing along her neck as her moans intoxicatingly invaded his ears.

His eyes widened and mouth dropped when he saw her roll onto her back. His tongue bobbing back and forth from his panting, but he slowly regained control or tried to which was a losing battle with how his eyes watched the diamonds of little water droplets glimmering over her flawlessly. Her questioned seemed designed with the sole intent to tease him. “Greatly.” he said honestly as his eyes never left her body. But moved to look into her eyes as her head lifted as her blush seemed to return covering her cheeks and even moving as far as to coat the curve of her neck. “I’m glad you like my home.” Rodolfo said cheerfully.

“It’s….it’s the best!” he finally moaned out with his checks dusting in a red blush at his embarrassment from realizing that none of his other previous lovers had made him feel remotely as good as Lenora has made him feel even when he and his previous lovers were so lewdly connected. Her paws still kneading on thighs, but thankfully being careful with her claws. “Yes! I am enjoying this more than any other time!” he exclaimed through his moan as his member now tenting his pants from her last bits of teasing him by biting his shoulder scratching down his chest. “You are making me feel so good!” he panted out with the grip on her neck starting to tighten pulling her closer to him out of need.

"Your home is quite beautiful." Azalee could feel his eyes upon her body, the gaze not in the least bit innocent...and tried not to linger on such thoughts. There is no way...Rodolfo is thinking of...that sort of thing... Embarrassed anew, she ran her hands over the water's surface, causing ripples to spread out from the source of the disturbance. "I wish I could stay longer... Being in the city is...nerve-wrecking, to say in the least..." Giving a soft laugh, she ran her fingers through her hair next...which provided him with a rather magnificent view of her breasts, the hardened pink nipples, and how her dark red hair cascaded down her back in wet strands. The glasses were left behind with her clothes, that way she wouldn't lose them, so it was a bit difficult for her to see anything clearly.

Azalee blinked as drops of water got into her eyes, making the blue and grey orbs water a little. "I'm... I'm attending school, and working full-time as a waitress... Honestly, I never get any time to myself... which is why I'm here now." Her lips pursing in a rather cute pout, though it almost looked like she was asking for a kiss, she dipped her head down into the water to wet her hair. Her arms cut through the water again, moving her along...albeit slowly, leisurely. After all, she was in no hurry. "I don't know what I'd like to be, or rather... what I'd like to do with myself. There are so many options..." There were a few goosebumps along her exposed skin, making her shiver every once in a while.

Lenora pushed the man onto the ground with a heavy paw, making it to where she was on top, and he on bottom. The sleek animal loomed over him, blocking the sunlight from his eyes while she met his gaze. "Mm... Perfect..." she purred, both paws on his chest now, despite the cat's black, velvety tail stroking along the inside of his thigh. With a single swipe of her paw, she removed the rest of his shirt, which wasn't much...leaving his chest bare for her eyes, and her eyes alone. Her claws made more red lines on the skin there, as she began nipping at his shoulder, neck, and whatever other skin she could reach.

“Thank you, but I’m not sure it should really be called a home though.” he softly stated and then added, “Spending all of my time alone here or a majority of it doesn’t really give it a homely feel.” Rodolfo doggy paddled his way closer to Azalee with her hands brushing over the surface of the water causing it to ripple out. “Who says you can’t?” he asked her since if she really wanted to stay longer then just why not do so. His eyes first moved to her hands as they ran through her hair, but felt his eyes lock onto her pink hardened nubs from the unbelievable view she was giving him. His member threatening to unsheathe at the lewd peeks at her body he was getting without her even noticing.

Rodolfo’s eyes moved from her breast when he saw her blinking, “Are you ok?” he asked her with voice full of concern. “I’m sorry to hear that. It seems with have the opposite problems. You can’t get any personal time and all I have is time to myself.” he said with his eyes moving to look at the adorable pout on her lips. “Then why do all of those things you don’t like and live a lifestyle you don’t enjoy just for an uncertain future that you don’t seem to be too sure you’ll like?” he asked her curiously as to how such an existence was even thought to be okay. His paddling resumed as he brought him only inches away from her unaware that his member was now hard and unsheathed bobbing around freely in the water.

Killian fell back to the ground from her push only to feel her get on top of him, not that he really minded at this point or in the beginning. His eyes captured by hers with her purring demanding his attention. His shirt was gone in a moment’s notice after a swipe of her paw, but before any words could be brought from his lips he moaned from her claws again scratching on his chest making more marks. Her nipping driving him to groan as he bucked up trying to grind his achingly hard member against her in a desperate means to find relief as he whimpered in hopes of prompting her to help him find said relief.

Azalee let out a long sigh, gathering strands of wet hair out of her face and to the back of her neck. "I do all those things because...it's what a responsible adult does. I have to work, in order to bring in money for rent, food, clothing, bills...and I must further myself with education, so I can earn more money without too much effort on my part. I wish I didn't have to... or that I can do something else...but alas." Now shrugging, she twisted the long tail of hair between her hands, a few strands escaping to plaster onto her naked breasts. There was a look in her mismatched eyes... one that spoke of loneliness, and how she has resigned to her fate. After a moment, she cast a faint smile in his direction, before hesitantly reaching out with one hand.

"Um, I don't...I don't know if this is okay, but... I thought you'd like it..." Azalee began nibbling on her lip, however...she ran her fingers over his ear, rubbing it before stroking that same hand down the back of his neck. Rodolfo's fur felt soft to the touch... almost like... well, she couldn't think of anything to make an accurate comparison to, but she loved the feel of it. "Your fur is really soft..." she murmured, reaching her other hand up and feeling the fur on his side. "Heh... Okay, I got it out of my system... Sorry..." With a soft laugh, Azalee removed both her hands, and began swimming away...water rippling and splashing about the girl's body. "I think I'm going to get out..."

Lenora let out a growl, her teeth giving him a nip that was borderline painful. It was more of a punishment. "What's wrong, Killian...? Are you... needing something...?" she growled, her tongue following the harsh nip with a long, lazy...seductive lick. Her paws kneaded at his thighs, shredding the man's pants with her claws as the moments go by. It didn't take long for his jeans to be nothing more than strips of fabric, barely clinging onto his thighs and knees. Lenora began to lick down his chest, nipping here and there...even going so far as to giving a nip on the inside of his thigh.

Back
Top Bottom