Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please don't make me... [Rawrg & Raziel]

He let out a soft moan as her lips were on his neck, drinking his blood. His hips thrusted faster, so close to his orgasm that he could barely hold back. "Lick it to seal the wound." He whispered huskily to her as she pulled away from his neck, baring it slightly more as his hips thrusted fast and needily into her.

Alex did so lovingly, giving it one long lick. It sealed instantly, and she was left to focus on his thrusts. She moaned low in her throat, grabbing at the sheets. It felt so good to have him inside of her. As he continued to thrust, she pushed up against him, biting her lower lip. "Ahn... Master... it feels so good..." She moaned, closing her eyes tightly.

He let out a low groan as he felt her tongue against his neck. Her movements with his thrusts were driving him wild, making him push deeper into her than he had before. "Oh... this feels so good..." He whispered huskily, nipping her lip lightly before kissing her deeply. "Come for me..."

Alex whimpered and closed her eyes tightly. She was painfully close. Like, so close she could taste it. She began to shake a little as he pounded into her. It wasn't long until she suddenly sucked in a breath of air, her hips bucking up against his, womanhood spasming around him. Her body went rigid and her toes curled, and she grabbed at him as if for dear life. "R-r-raziel...!" She moaned, through clenched teeth, her eyes shut tight.

He let out a long moan as he felt her squeeze him with her spazms. He thrusted faster in her, helping her through her orgasm, until he hit his own, his hot cum filling her up. He held onto her tight, holding him close to him even as his hips slowed, then stopped, resting inside her. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed and forehead against her shoulder, resting.

It was a minute until he picked his head up, looking into her eyes with a loving gaze. "Are you feeling better?" He whispered, slightly breathless.

Alex was completely limp under him, panting after they'd both finished. Her lips felt dry. She licked them. When he spoke, she swallowed and leaned her head up. Her neck felt like spaghetti, and her head fell back again. "Yes..." She whispered, closing her eyes. Her body was cooling down quickly, though her face and neck remained flushed. Even when they were open, her eyes were sort of glazed over. She reached up to touch his cheek and neck, feeling where the scar had been.

"Why did I drink your blood?" She asked, softly, two fingers running along where she remembered the slit. She could still taste the blood on her lips.

His neck was healed completely, and he smiled as he felt her fingers brush over where she drank from him, his hand coming up to hold her hand to it. "You drank from me to complete a bond between us." He said softly, looking into her glazed-over eyes. "I can see into your mind, and speak to you over any distance now. And you can do the same to me."

Alex blushed and smiled shyly. He was so kind to her. She leaned up and softly kissed his lips, her palms pressing to his cheeks. He was so wonderful. She had been expecting more hunger, more pain, more dirty boxes. Suddenly, she was very ashamed of how dirty she was. His skin was so clean... she could see how porcelain white it was. Gently, she touched his chest, his stomach... She felt her way slowly up his sides, exploring him with innocent curiosity, then down his arms, to the ends of his fingers. Her own folded together with his, and she brought them to her lips, kissing them with soft, tender care.

He heard the thought of her being dirty echo through her mind, and it made him frown for all of a half a second. It was wiped off his face by her hands slowly exploring his body. He couldn't help but smile at that, and he lifted himself up slowly, so her hands had no problem getting to him. He let her go over every inch of skin, then he couldn't help but smile as she took his hands and kissed his fingers lightly. He kissed her deeply, breaking it by nipping her lip. "The adjoining room is a bathroom. You can use it to wash up if you want. I can wait." He slid out of her slowly, with a soft moan, before rolling to her side.

Alex blushed. Her body quivered as he pulled out, and she blushed more as his fluids started spilling out of her, mixed with her own. She blushed heavily and slowly sat up. Her whole body was sore. She carefully stood up, her knees shaking. She felt so weak. Her body moved slowly through the room, and she turned on the tub. It had been so long since she'd been in a bath. But... She swallowed hard and poked her head out the door, blushing. "W-would you... come in with me?" She asked softly, wringing her hands.

He watched her slowly move towards the bathroom, smiling as he heard the water turn on. But soon she came out, looking at him. He was puzzled until he heard her question. He smiled and nodded, standing up slowly. "Yes, of course." He said softly, walking towards her, following her into the bathroom.

Alex smiled and sighed in relief. She climbed carefully into the tub and sat cross-legged at one side (it was quite a large tub and could have fit several people). She looked herself over carefully, observing every bruise and half-heeled scar, every rib which protruded from beneath her breast. She felt quite ugly, next to his perfect form. With a little smile and those big, sad eyes, she invited him into the water with her. Perhaps he would want her to wash him, she thought, not being used to him being able to read her mind. It hadn't sunk in just yet that he could hear what she was thinking.

He watched her for a long minute, hearing her thoughts in his head and smiling. He did go into the tub, but he didn't let her wash him. Instead, he got the wash cloth and soap, and brought her closer. He started washing her, takig a small delight in it, making sure to get every bit of her body.

Alex blushed when he pulled her to him. The wash cloth felt so good on her skin... She closed her eyes and leaned back against him, her hands finding his knees, resting on them lightly. "Ahn..." She swallowed hard and reached up to touch his cheek, her warm, wet palm light against his flesh. He was so soft... She smiled and relaxed against him a little, letting him wash her sore muscles.

He smiled as she eased against him, his hands easier to wash her body now. He didn't miss a single spot, going over her arms, legs, feet, stomach, even her core, being gentle in the brushings. He sat her up so he could wash her back, then laid her back down so she was against him. "How does that feel?" He asked, about 20 minutes into the bath,

Alex let out a weak little noise as me moved her around. She hadn't been treated so tenderly in... ...she couldn't remember how long. When he let her lay back against him, she turned so she could look up at him, her fingers resting on his chest. "Very good." She replied, and leaned up to kiss his lips. She wanted so badly to pay him back for his kindness. Her hands started to explore him again, slowly, starting at his waist this time. She ran her hands over his legs, taking in the details, then his feet... then back up again. She touched his member gently, too--the first tim her hands had been on it. She moved her hands up over his stomach, touching his belly button, and then to his chest.

Her fingers were so tender. She touched his collar bone gingerly, and then ran her finger tips up along his neck, giving his ear lobes a little feel. Her palms pressed against his cheeks, and then she felt his nose and eyebrows with her finger tips. Finally, she pushed her hands through his hair, leaning forward to kiss him. Her lips were eager, hungry, but still soft.

He smiled as she said she felt better from the wash, then was taken by surprise by her hands going over him. She was being so slow and gentle, that he just sat there, completely still, letting her do what she wished. Her hand touched his member lightly, and it bobbed slightly, completely hard like it was before. It wasn't long after that that he felt her hands in his hair, and she kissed him. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer as he returned the kiss, deepening it.

Alex let out a soft little moan in her throat as he kissed her back, her lips parting to let him in. Her own tongue touched is lips gently, tentatively. In her non-euphoric state, she was less sure of everything. Her body was growing warmer as he held her close. Being with him made her feel... excited... It felt like being loved again, though she expected it was only his way of making her feel more comfortable with the sex. She blushed and pulled back suddenly, remembering what he'd said about listening to her thoughts. With a little whimper, she bit down on her finger, looking away.

Her tongue on his lips, light, made him smile, and his lips opened, his tongue coming out to gently flick against her tongue. But she pulled back quickly, and he looked at her, puzzled. Her worries were on her mind plainly, though she quickly caught on that he looked in there, and shut it down. "I care about you." He whispered, leaning forward and nipping her lip lightly. "The sex is just a good way to show it."

Alex blushed hotly, unable to look at him for a moment. When he nipped her, she shivered, and her body pressed weakly forward against him, her arms around his chest, her head resting on his collar bone. He was so kind... She swallowed hard and kissed the spot on his neck where she had tasted his blood. Not even a scar... she wondered quietly if hers looked the same, then promptly squashed the thought and sat up, looking into his eyes. "But why?" She asked, her voice soft. "You... you will live forever, and as my body ages you will grow weary of me... find a beautiful girl..." She reached up to touch his cheek. "...I am only one moment in forever..." She looked down again, forcing the tears away from her eyes.

He smiled even at the face of her confusion. Even as she tried to stop tears, he pulled her closer, kissing her lightly. "I can make you what I am." He whispered, eyes looking deep into hers. "Your aging will stop."

Alex blushed hotly, a shiver running up her spine. She was too surprised to kiss him back. When he looked at her like that, her heart melted, and the tears dripped down her cheeks. Someone wanted her. Someone cared about her. She couldn't seem to stop the tears, and simply hugged closer to him again, her face against his neck. She felt so lucky.

She fell easily into his arms, and he held her to him, fingers lightly brushing over her back. "Shh... I'm here." He whispered to her. He could feel the tears going down his chest, and he didn't know why she was crying.

She blushed and rubbed her eyes. "I'm happy." She whispered to him, resting her cheek against his collar bone. "You made me happy..." She kissed lightly over his neck, nipping at the skin, her hands pressed gently to his chest. The thought tickled the back of her mind that she wanted to have sex again, but she squashed it and reached up to cup his cheek in her palm. "How do I make you happy..?"

He smiled as he heard her words, let out a soft gasp as she nipped and teased his neck. He nuzzled into her palm lightly, eyes looking into hers. "Yes, you make me happy." He saw in her mind that want of hers, but he ignored it.

Back
Top Bottom