Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Matrix Role Play (Male wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
I had a matrix role play going with a good partner a while ago and I believe it was the best game I ever did. The Matrix Trilogies are my favorite movies. So I am looking for someone to play the role of Neo. He can even be played to your own liking. The setting of the matrix gives a lot of room for your own imagination. So I will leave this and till I type up some more information.

I even have a slight twist edging on the borderline of incest that could work. I'm trying it out now but its fun.

anziehungskraft.jpg

Update

So while I am looking for some people to play Neo....Agent Smith was a pretty good obsession for a while so if anyone is a fan of his character I love to play against him. We could figure out at what point in the movies we would want to role play. Think it would be fun, he is probably one of my favorite villains.

matrix_32.jpg

RE: 1x1 Hey Man Nice Shot (Looking for Male, darker role)

well sounds kind of twisted but it has potential, would there be any rape involved. My character would be more of a calm cool psychopath. what movies were you referring too?

Switched this thread but still looking for candidates.....someone be my Neo or Smith. Love doing Matrix role plays, they're so much fun.

Still looking for takers and someone who won't die but realizes now and then real life happens.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom