Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yearly Check-Up (ImSexyNdINoIt and Ladydark)

((Gosh I'm sorry I'm having such writers block with this I promise I'll try to push something out to reply here soon.))

Kara groaned and panted as She counted with her master until She got to twenty five. When She came, She screamed loudly, hips bucking as cum soaked her master's hand. The orgasm seemed to go on forever as her master continually tormented her clit as she came. Finally, She slumped down against the bed, flushed as she tried to catch her breath. Her master leaned up to kiss her and She kissed him back as his words sunk in. Her brain was already telling her She wanted to feel that pleasure again but She didn't want to have to Wait that long. She looked at him pleading, silently begging him to let her just cum again. She needed it so badly.

*bloop* ((My original reply should be all fixed now. Every time I tried to fix it before, I was on my phone and my phone was being pooey so I always got frustrated and like rage quit basically which is why I never fixed this reply. I'm sorry ><))

Back
Top Bottom