Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yearly Check-Up (ImSexyNdINoIt and Ladydark)

He grins as he watches her then nods, "Of course you can... I want you to do what feels good..." He reaches out and slowly runs his fingers along her legs and thighs. "So... How did it feel for the first time... Did you enjoy it..." He smiles as he watches her, over the next few days he'd be replacing her vibrator several times, giving her a thicker one each time, to stretch her slowly, but never long enough to break her. "So, how do you taste..." He smirks at her and starts to slowly tease her with his fingers, lightly rubbing them over her pussy, he loved to watch her thoughts slip away as the pleasure would return, the studder in her voice and the rolling of her eyes. "Can you count to 10 for me sweety..." He starts to slowly pump his fingers into her, speeding up as she tried to think and speak.

The doctors fingers trailed along her thigh. She pulled the toy out and brought it up to her lips, dragging her tongue along it. She looked at the doctor. "I-it..it felt amazing. I loved it.. I want to do it again sometime," she told him before cleaning off more of her cum with her tongue. She jumped a bit when his hand teased over her pussy. "I-I.. l-like how I t-taste," she admitted, fully cleaning off the toy, eyes fluttering closed and body shivering as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her. "O-one.... t-ttwo.... threee-ohhh... f-.. four," she managed to say, trying to focus despite the pleasure she was feeling.

Jareth smirks at her and nods, "You can do it all you like... But remember to sleep at night..." He continued to tease her, the starts to rub her clit as he begins to count, he could see she was trying hard to think about the numbers. "What's next..." He whispers softly, speeding his actions up, he wanted to see if he could break her concentration, making pleasure more important then thinking. "Come on..." Softly edging her on as he thrusts his fingers harder into her, curling them rub over her Gspot with each movement, he was getting excited watching her 'fight' not to give in and grins.

His fingers still moved one her sex, making her all he wetter with each passing second. She shivered and moaned softly at the sensations of please spiking through her body. "U-umm.. fiv-ve..." she sucked in a gasp and her toes curled when he toyed with her gspot. She gripped the bed. "S... six- mmaster *please*," she begged, the words escaping her before she could stop them. Her mind hazy with the pleasure she was receiving. Her hips moved towards him again and she mewled softly

"Please what..." He continued his teasing, knowing just when to slow down so she couldn't cum. He'd get her all worked up and let her have her toy again, then only take it when it was time to sleep. "Tell me what you want my Pet..." He speaks slowly so she can understand him, he's kept her on edge for a few minutes now. He smiles, it was turning out easier to train her then he first thought, all he had to do was let her play and guide her, she was completely hooked on pleasure thanks to her 'vitamins' and too out of it to think straight thanks to the rest of her pills. "You're going to be my perfect little toy..." He spoke softly so she wouldn't hear, not that she was really listening much right now. He continues to tease her until she can say what she wants.

Kara moaned, her hips moving towards him in jagged motions. Her face was flushed and her eyes were blown wide with lust. Her body quivered as he teased her, her legs splayed open wide in hopes of his teasing finally bringing her over the edge. She stuttered and tried to speak to answer him, but found it harder with every passing minute as his ministrations continued. "P-p-please.." she whined, her fingers alternating between grasping and ungrasping the sheets below her. Her head tilted back, back arching a bit as she moaned again. "I-I... I w-want you... t-to m..." Her toes curled as she panted, trying to tell him what she wanted in hopes of him ending this madness. "m-make me cum!"

Jareth grins as he continues to tease her, just watching her was making him as hard as a rock. He continues his teasing on her until her body is shaking and she finally says the magic words. "Of course I'll make you cum... That's all you're good for my pet... And soon it's all you'll think about..." He reaches out and picks of the toy she had dropped, this was going to be one powerful release. "I hope you're ready my pet..." He had teased and kept her on edge for about 20 minutes now, she was tensing and twitching all over, her back was arching an her toes were curled. "Now cum for me..." He turns the toy on to max and thrusts it inside her quickly, holding it to her Gspot as his fingers quickly rub and pinch her clit, he wondered how her virgin body and mind would handle this big of a blow.

Kara sees Jareth grin and her eyes widen just slightly as she hears his words, as if the idea had just sunk into place. It made sense that that was all she was good for. She was his pet after all and pets weren't good for much else. She licked her lips and sucked in a breath, trying to catch it when he suddenly plunged the toy back inside of her. Her body felt like it was on fire, but in a good way. The sudden, sharp pleasure from his fingers and the toy made her shriek as her body convulsed. Her mind with blank, thinking of nothing but the pleasure she was receiving, her body alight with it as she came harder than she ever had before. She blacked out momentarily afterwards, entirely disoriented. She lay completely relaxed on the bed, not even trying to move as she panted, trying to catch her breath. Her hands shook a bit in the aftermath.

He continues his actions until he is laying limp on the bed, panting for breath. "Mmm... Such a good Pet..." He leans down and turns her head to face him and cups her cheek softly, he rubs it gently and smiles when she glances at him, trying to focus on him. "Relax... You did well... Your Master is proud..." He kisses her softly and rubs her cheek gently as she starts to calm down. "That's it... Relax... Sleep..." He rubs her cheek and arm softly and stops her attempts as questions, slowly helping her fall asleep, he'd let her mind try to sort out what happened on its own. Once she was asleep he lays her right on the bed and covers her with the blanket, he hoped to give her one like that each night to help her sleep.

Kara blinked up at Jareth as he rubs her cheek gently. She was so sleepy but she tried to focus on her master. She blinked once and his lips were on hers, soft and gentle as he continued to rub her cheek. Her blinks became longer and her body was limp. He told her to relax as he continued to touch her. She wanted to ask him something but she couldn't remember anymore. She was just happy and sleepy and relaxed, just like her master said. Soon after, she fell asleep, sedated from her strong orgasm.

--The Next Day--

Kara woke up the next day, very disoriented. She looked around the room slowly, trying to focus. Some part of her brain told her it was home and she accepted that despite her uncertainty. She shifted under the blankets she was covered in and realized she had no undergarments on, and that she was hungry. She didn't want to leave the room so she stayed where she was, unsure of what to do.

Not long after she woke did Jareth enter the room, he had a small tray with him. On the tray was a bowl of oatmeal with fruit and a glass of orange juice. "Are you hungry my pet..." He moves to the table in the room and set it down, "I have breakfast and your pills... Come join me and eat..." He smiles and moves part to her, he tips her chin up and gives her one of their hello kisses, deep and forceful. "Be my good girl and come sit with us..." He gently helps her stand and rubs her back.

Kara looked up as Jareth entered the room, carrying a tray. She eyed it's contents as he set it down on the table. Some part of her was weary of the doctor but his voice soothed her a bit. When he called her pet, it reminded her of her position. She relaxed further and smiled into the hello kiss, which she was happy to let him dominate. Jareth helped her stand and she walked with him over to the table, sitting by her food. She looked at him before taking a delicate bite of her food. "Where are my pills?" She asked him curiously, having not really listened earlier. She looked up at him, growing a bit aroused as she stared, giggly remembering some of the events of the prior night. More the feelings and his association than anything else.

He smiles and holds his hands out, opening it before her. "Right here my pet..." He smiles at the slightly glossy look her eyes are starting to show. "We are going to have a lot of fun today..." He hands her the pills and smiles at her, she had one extra pill today. "Take your pills and finish eating... Then we can have some fun... Ok Pet..." The extra pill would have a stronger mental blow, it would put her in a hazy, trance like state for a few hours. He gives her a kiss after she takes them and sits to watch her eat, in about an hour she'd be nothing more then a horny doll, ready for more training. He talked lightly with her as she ate and kept glancing at his watch, once she finished her food she was starting to zone out slightly and it would take him a minute to get her attention. "Kara... Kara..." A little over an hour later she was completely zoned out, just staring across the room. "That's my good girl..." He grins and helps her back to the bed, he strips her and spreads her legs. "The best thing about that drug my pet... You will only remember what you feel..." He spoke to her, but she couldn't hear him anymore. "I have a new toy for you... It's a bit bigger then the last one..." He pulls a vibrator from his pocket, it was wider by another finger from the last one, but not any longer, he lubes her up and slowly works the toy into her. "Now just relax and enjoy..." He turns the toy to max and slips on a pair of tight panties to keep it in, he'd leave her like that for a few hours, letting the pleasure engrain itself into her body and mind. He kisses her cheek softly and leaves the room to let her 'play'.

Kara smiles as she takes the pills her master hands her. He told her they were going to have fun today and she smiled and giggled in response before turning to her food and taking her pills, not noticing the extra one. By the time she was done eating, she felt odd. She couldn't focus and everything was sort of fuzzy. Suddenly she felt hands on her but she liked the contact. It was a good contact. She felt soft sheets below her and then something was at her entrance. Her body tensed in pleasure as the vibrator was put inside of her. It is shoved deep inside of her and held in place next to her Gspot, driving her mad with pleasure. She only could only feel the intense vibrations and nothing else as he mind writhed in joy at the sensations. She didn't know how much time was passing or if any was passing at all. After a while she thought she heard somebody but she wasn't quite sure. She had already orgasm a few times, and her pussy was still dripping with want from the amazing feeling of the vibrator. She loved feeling full from it being inside of her. Her tight panties were soaked from her body's reactions.

Several hours later Jareth returns and checks on her, she was still pretty out of it, but whether its from the pill or her mind being overloaded with pleasure, he wasn't sure. "Alright Pet... Time for everything to sink in..." He denys her one more orgasm and turns the toy off, slowly removing it and her panties, he turns her head to face him a moment and smiles, her eyes were dull and glossy, her mind trapped in a pleasure fog. "Let's see how you are in another hour..." He lightly tied her hands above her head so she couldn't touch herself, he wanted her body and mind to think only on the pleasure she received, and how she wasn't getting it anymore, he was trying to inforce a deep need for feeling good in her mind. He kisses her lightly before leaving the room again, he'd check back on her in an hour or so.

Kara gave a tiny whimper when the vibrator was removed from her, but only out of sadness of not having it inside of her anymore. Her mind was still overwhelmed with the feelings of pleasure. She thought she felt someone touching her and giving her a kiss but she wasn't sure.
After about fifteen minutes, Kara slowly came down from her high. She didn't like it. She wanted to feel good again but nothing was making her feel good at the moment. She blinked and the room came back into focus. Only then Did she realize her hands were tied above her head. She dependants stayed where she was, not trying to escape but really wishing she could touch herself to feel better right now. She squirmed as the hour ticked on, only wanting pleasure more as the time she was without it grew longer.

Little over an hour later Jareth returns to the room and smiles at her "Hello my pet... How are you feeling..." He moves to sit on the bed next to her and runs his fingers over her belly and thighs slowly, watching her shudder. "We are going to do a little training today..." He frees her hands and quickly stops her from touching herself "Ah... You can't do that anymore..." He holds her hands lightly and places them on her breasts "You can touch here... Down here" he softly cups her pussy and teases lightly a moment "Is for Master only... Understand..." He goes back to running his fingers over her belly and thighs. "Now, where can Kara touch..." He stops his fingers and her hands to let her think a moment.

Kara let out a low whine of relief when her master came back into the room. He asked her how she was doing and she wanted a hello kiss, if only to feel something. He ran his hands over her body and she shuddered with want. "M-master.." she moans softly. He mentions something about training and that made sense to here, since she was his pet and pets needed to be trained, but the second her hands were released she stopped thinking about that and instantly started to move them toward touching herself. When her master stopped her she whined in confusion. He put her hands on her breasts and she began to toy with her nipples. It felt great, but not as great as her pussy. Her master brushed his hands over her wet lips and she squirmed with want. He told her that she couldnt touch herself down there, only on her breasts because her pussy belonged to him. She furrowed her eyebrows and thought about that. As much as she didn't want to listen to him, she knew she was his pet and she still got some pleasure from her breasts.

He asked her where she could touch and she thought about. She kneeded her breasts after a second. "Here only, b-but Master why?" SHe managed to ask him, still confused and a bit conflicted.

He smiles at her and helps her sit up "Because touching there is a gift... A reward, and you have to earn rewards... Right..." He tips her chin up and starts to kiss her hello, going until they needed air. "You can't... Reward yourself for nothing... Can you my Pet..." He moves to sit more on the bed and pulls her into his lap, facing away from him. "Besides... Doesn't waiting make it feel so much better..." He spreads her legs, leaning back a bit so her pussy was wide open, "And since you've been good, and listened to me... I'll reward you... I want you to try counting for me again, try to 20..." He waits for her to start counting, then starts to slowly run his fingers along her lips and slit, careful to avoid her clit for now.

Kara blinked as she thought about it before nodding. You couldn't treat yourself without having done something good first. She leans in to say hello to her master, getting dizzy for air near the end but fully loving saying hello to him. She licked her lips when he pulled back. She smiled when he sat on the bed and nuzzles back into her master's chest when he sat her on his lap. She liked being close to him and eagerly moved to spread her legs just a bit more when he moved to spread them for her. She shivered at the feeling of her pussy being so exposed and squirmed with want. She wanted a reward like her master said. "One, two, t-three," she stuttered when his hand brushed against her lips, body lighting up at the memory of the pleasure she felt last time she had something by her pussy. She wanted more. "Four.. five.. s.. six.." she managed, her cunt already starting to get wet as she focused on trying to count to twenty like her master wanted. Even without him touching her clothes, her body was anticipating more and tried it's best to show it wanted more. "Seven, eight, nine, ten," she sped up a bit in the attempt to be done more quickly and get her reward sooner.

He smiles at her and continues for a few minutes until she speeds up her counting, he stops. "I didn't say quickly... Count slowly, and concentrate on your goal, counting to 20... 20 is your prize..." He waits a moment then starts again, only running his fingers along her lips and slit slowy, not touching her clit at all. This was training, getting her body so worked up, she'll cum when he says, like when she reaches a goal he sets, "That's it... Just count... Focus on your goal..." He'd tease her pussy slowly, circling as close to her clit as he could without touching it, rubbing her lips and reason along her slit, slowing even more if she stopped counting. "20 is your reward... It's all you want..." He whispered softly to her, encouraging her to reach her goal, and keeping her calm. "When given premission, this is how you touch yourself... Only like this..." He softly licks at her as she starts to tremble, to calm her as he pushed her closer with each number. "Very good..." Once she finally suddered out te number twenty, he quickly rubs her clit, pushing off the clif into orgasm, she earned her reward.

Kara groaned softly but slowed down as her master told her to. His words were soft and method and it was almost like he was thinking for her. Anything he said her brain accepted and started to do. "E-elevn.." She managed to get out. "Twelve.. th-thirteen.. ohh f-.. fourteen," She counted more slowly ty trying to focus on getting to twenty while also enjoying the sensations of her masters hands on her pussy lips. He told her that this is how She was to touch herself when She did and She nodded. She noted that he was avoiding her clit and it made her squirm a bit. "Fifteen... s-six.. teen.... sevent-teen..." her hips shifted a bit and her toes curled and uncurled. "E-eighteen... nineteen.... tw-twenty." When She got to the end her master touched her clothing. She gasped and let out a high pitched whine, her knees bending and toes curling as She finally orgasm, head thrown back and eyes closed as She rode it out. It felt more than amazing, like her body cooling down, relaxing. As if drinking water on a hot day. When it was over, She wanted more. Her body was limp but She looked at her master pleadingly.

He smiles down at her after her orgasm faded, he slowly runs his fingers through her hair to help her relax. "Very good..." He leans closer and kisses her softly, "Let's see if you can do that now..." He helps her sit up and lean back against the pillows on the bed. "Alright... Spread your legs... Just like that, good..." He helps her spread them wide and leads her hand to her core "Now... Do it just like I showed you..." He takes her hand and shows her how to tease her self, avoiding her clit. "This time... Your goal is 25... Hold onto that number... Reaching it is all that matters..." He stares at her as he speaks, forcing her to listen. "Just tease... And count..." He guides her hand for a few more moments before letting her go to try on her own.

Her body was already craving more pleasure. Her master helped her spread her legs and told her She was going to be teasing herself now. He took here hand and guided it down to her moist pussy lips and teased them like her master had, avoiding her clit. She started off counting fairly easily. "One... two..." She took her time and tried not to let her voice quiver too much as She focused on Counting. Her body was them long by the time She was half way done. She wanted more but She wanted to please her master. She managed to get almost to the end before She caved. "Twenty th.. three... oh master *please*," She whined loudly, hips moving a bit by this point. She just wanted to touch her clit and cum.

She was doing very well and he was quite pleased, then when she was almost at her goal she falters, he quickly takes her hands and stops her, "Ah... I told you, if you don't reach your goal... You don't get to cum..." He makes her look at him and smiles softly "I'm not angry sweety... But you need to follow orders... Remember... Now count with me... Twenty three.... Twenty four... Twenty five..." He teased her like he'd just taught her then quickly rubs her clit as she hits her goal and keeps it up for almost a full minute before letting her relax. "There... That's wasn't hard... I'll give you sometimes to rest before we try a new number... And I'm sure you'll do better next time sweety..." He kisses her softly and allows her to lay back and relax.

Back
Top Bottom