Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and Juniper

Re: The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and LeatherNails

She caught herself. Just where was that hissing coming from? She looked over shoulder at Rob who was more focused on her ass at the moment. She suddenly hung her head, letting her hair fall like a fountain over her shoulders as Rob massaged her inner walls. Her body heat had increased. She felt hungry, despite the pleasure she couldn't focus. Who focused when having sex anyway?

Your enjoying it aren't you

'What?'

The sex is good...pretty soon you'll have to 'claim him'

What are you talking about claim what?

You'll see..keep going..the blood is the best part..

Suddenly she made him stop and flipped him over so that she was on top. Straddling him her eyes seemed to focus. Her lips well licked as she moved her hips, nestling his cock inside her ass as they finished what they started. Grabbing Rob's hands fervently she placed them over her budding nipples and showed him exactly how she preferred to be rubbed.

LeatherNails said:
She caught herself. Just where was that hissing coming from? She looked over shoulder at Rob who was more focused on her ass at the moment. She suddenly hung her head, letting her hair fall like a fountain over her shoulders as Rob massaged her inner walls. Her body heat had increased. She felt hungry, despite the pleasure she couldn't focus. Who focused when having sex anyway?

Your enjoying it aren't you

'What?'

The sex is good...pretty soon you'll have to 'claim him'

What are you talking about claim what?

You'll see..keep going..the blood is the best part..

Suddenly she made him stop and flipped him over so that she was on top. Straddling him her eyes seemed to focus. Her lips well licked as she moved her hips, nestling his cock inside her ass as they finished what they started. Grabbing Rob's hands fervently she placed them over her budding nipples and showed him exactly how she preferred to be rubbed.

Rob was enjoying this wild side of Allie that day but did not know what was happening to her. The ring that he had purchased and placed onto her finger was causing Allie to become a new woman and eventually he will find out what is going on before it is too late. His cock continued to ram and slam deeply into her ass pleasuring her. Allie was so close in making Roc cum but he wanted to wait for her to cum first as he has heard women complain if a man cums too early.

As Allie asked him to stop and then felt her force him to flip onto his back. "WOW Getting a little forceful with me baby! I have never seen this side of you before but I love it!" He smiles at her sitting up kissing her lips deeply and passionately. As her hands places his onto her breasts telling him on how to please her when he gets to touch her breasts and nipples. "That is my naughty Allie!"

She gasped sharply and then all of sudden she stopped."Rob, I'm sorry...I can't do this anymore with you." She seemed panicked almost hysterical as she quickly rolled off of him. She found her clothes and began to slide them on. "I just need some fresh air. "She said trying to convince herself that she was alright. The images that filled her head were to much to for her. She didn't want to see them anymore. She grabbed her shoes and was out the bedroom door heading towards the front. "I'll call you, but I just need air so please don't follow me!" She said and soon she was gone.

LeatherNails said:
She gasped sharply and then all of sudden she stopped."Rob, I'm sorry...I can't do this anymore with you." She seemed panicked almost hysterical as she quickly rolled off of him. She found her clothes and began to slide them on. "I just need some fresh air. "She said trying to convince herself that she was alright. The images that filled her head were to much to for her. She didn't want to see them anymore. She grabbed her shoes and was out the bedroom door heading towards the front. "I'll call you, but I just need air so please don't follow me!" She said and soon she was gone.

Rob smiled as he loved what they were doing but was in shock when she stopped all of a suddent. "What do you mean by you cannot do this anymore? Was it something that I said or did Allie?" He was in amazement, but puzzled by her actions. He watched as she was dressing herself in a hurry to get out of his place to leave, and could tell that she was quite hysterical. "Ok not a problem about the air sweetie. I did not move too fast for you did I?" Rob watched as she left his bedroom and headed toward the front door now. "Ok I will wait for you to call me babydoll, I understand about needing some air and I will not follow you. I guess you need some space." Rob did not know what to make of this sudden actions of Allie. He was a bit concerned about her though. Rob says to himself, "Possibly I will find out the answers on what is bothering her eventually when she is ready to tell me?"

Rob was so sweet and so wonderful. She could never hurt him. Allie to find out was wrong with her, but eventually she began to fuel out completely defeat. What was going with her body? Her head? She needed air alright and she would get plenty of it at the park. "Oh..those images in my head won't go away. " She looked to the ring on her finger as it began to glow a bit. "God please help me." She said finding a lonely bench to sit on. She was still horny and scared.

LeatherNails said:
Rob was so sweet and so wonderful. She could never hurt him. Allie to find out was wrong with her, but eventually she began to fuel out completely defeat. What was going with her body? Her head? She needed air alright and she would get plenty of it at the park. "Oh..those images in my head won't go away. " She looked to the ring on her finger as it began to glow a bit. "God please help me." She said finding a lonely bench to sit on. She was still horny and scared.

As a older gentlman happens to be walking by as if he was drunk but not really though. He plops down next to this beautiful blonde that is sitting there. The drunk bum says, "Are you looking for God? I am not sure on where to find him but a few days ago I was talking to him here." Looking at Allie with a drunk stare. "You are needing his help eh? Well possibly going to a church may help resolve things for you." He hiccups and then removes out of his pocket a bottle that is covered over by a paper bag. "Here would you like something to drink dearie? I will share with you!"

She noticed the drunk man as he plopped himself down next to her. She really wasn't in the mood for company especially not this kind of company, but hell if she was loosing her mind might as well be somebody who wouldn't remember. "Oh I'm such an idiot. He's so good to me, but I can't figure out what's going on with me. Have you ever had that problem Mister?" She asked looking over at the drunk man. He had been rambling on about something and of course she hadn't been paying attention.

LeatherNails said:
She noticed the drunk man as he plopped himself down next to her. She really wasn't in the mood for company especially not this kind of company, but hell if she was loosing her mind might as well be somebody who wouldn't remember. "Oh I'm such an idiot. He's so good to me, but I can't figure out what's going on with me. Have you ever had that problem Mister?" She asked looking over at the drunk man. He had been rambling on about something and of course she hadn't been paying attention.

"What do you mean doll face that you are such an idiot? Who is so good to you? Well possibly there is something that is occuring to you that is causing you to change or have something happening to you. Yes at one time I was a CEO of a big large company and when I could not keep up with things I lost everything!" He went on rambling as he looked at her. He then placed his hand onto her thigh now and began to slide it up and down. As he did get near her kitty. He smiled at her and was wondering what she thought about that.

She dropped her face into her hands clear frustrated at herself. How was she going to explain this to Rob? To her parents? He father wouldn't be so nearly understanding. She looked slowly over to the drunk man who was still running his mouth. "A CEO?" She blinked. At one time this man had money and power and now look how pathetic he looked. She watched his crawl up and down her thighs. Arching an eyebrow she smiled. "Tell me...does Anyone..know your here?" She mused. "Any family or friends.."

LeatherNails said:
She dropped her face into her hands clear frustrated at herself. How was she going to explain this to Rob? To her parents? He father wouldn't be so nearly understanding. She looked slowly over to the drunk man who was still running his mouth. "A CEO?" She blinked. At one time this man had money and power and now look how pathetic he looked. She watched his crawl up and down her thighs. Arching an eyebrow she smiled. "Tell me...does Anyone..know your here?" She mused. "Any family or friends.."

The drunken bums hand creeps further on down her thigh to her panties. His fingers slide underneath her panties now and starts to rub with his finger tips her pussy slit. "Yes I was a CEO at one time of a major company." The drunken bum was surprised that his hand made it that far with this beautiful woman that he had just met. "No, no one knows that I am here because once my marriage was ending, my wife leaving me, and I lost everything I lost track of everyone that I ever knew." The drunken bum did not know what was going to happen next to him as he would soon become one of Allie's first victims that she shall take his soul from him doing the bidding of her master.

"Is that right?" She said her eyes flashing. A soft blush creeping up onto her cheeks as the man stroked her sex without any given permission. She moved over, sliding into his lap as he continued to stroke her. Her body temperature rising easily as she placed her hands on the man's shoulders. He reeked of rum, but she promised herself she'd do anything to keep from hurting Rob. Noone was around either. It was perfect. Straddling him she smirked. "Tell me Mister when's the last time you been this close to someone as gorgeous as me?" She asked. Not really caring for an answer, Sliding one hand under his coat she reached into his pants and began to stroke his growing erection.

LeatherNails said:
"Is that right?" She said her eyes flashing. A soft blush creeping up onto her cheeks as the man stroked her sex without any given permission. She moved over, sliding into his lap as he continued to stroke her. Her body temperature rising easily as she placed her hands on the man's shoulders. He reeked of rum, but she promised herself she'd do anything to keep from hurting Rob. Noone was around either. It was perfect. Straddling him she smirked. "Tell me Mister when's the last time you been this close to someone as gorgeous as me?" She asked. Not really caring for an answer, Sliding one hand under his coat she reached into his pants and began to stroke his growing erection.

"Yes that is correct Ms." As he did not pay attention to her eyes flashing but the color of them changing from her natural color to the succubus color as if she was possessed now. He saw a soft blush in her cheeks and he smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. His fingers sliding up and down her pussy slit as he rubbed and massaged her clit as well. He could feel her moving over onto him and straddling him now. He loved this view of her breasts in his face now as Allie did have a nice set of breasts. "It has been quite sometime since I was close to a woman as beautiful as you are!" Smiling while wanting to kiss her sweet lips. Feeling her hand sliding down his pants now. "I love what you are doing to me!"

She pressed her lips bruisingly against his. Her hand squeezing the base of his cock as she rocked her hips against his hand. She didn't know what came over her. Another entity had claimed complete influence over her. Breaking the kiss she looked at this man. He wasn't her type at all, noting about him made her want him. "I'm really hungry...you don't mind feeding me do you?" Allies words were above a whisper as she trailed her lips along his neckline and then she bit him. Her canine sharpened and lengthen by double. Drinking whatever essence his blood contained as drank him dry. He would wither and worm, but she was alot stronger than she looked a she ripped the flesh from his neck and lapped hungrily at the blood.

LeatherNails said:
She pressed her lips bruisingly against his. Her hand squeezing the base of his cock as she rocked her hips against his hand. She didn't know what came over her. Another entity had claimed complete influence over her. Breaking the kiss she looked at this man. He wasn't her type at all, noting about him made her want him. "I'm really hungry...you don't mind feeding me do you?" Allies words were above a whisper as she trailed her lips along his neckline and then she bit him. Her canine sharpened and lengthen by double. Drinking whatever essence his blood contained as drank him dry. He would wither and worm, but she was alot stronger than she looked a she ripped the flesh from his neck and lapped hungrily at the blood.

He could feel her hard kiss upon his lips as her hand was satisfying him in a sexual way that has not happened in a long time. The drunken bum felt as if he was ready to cum for her. He felt her hips thrusting at his fingers that were inside her. "Well I,I,I do not know if I have any food for you honey to be honest to feed you with." He loved how she was running her lips along his neckline as he then was in shock feeling a sharp pain dig into his throat now. He squirms a bit until the last of his blood was drained by her. He then lays there motionless as Allie has this wicked but unusual smile upon her face as she unstraddles him now.

She licked her lips clean of blood. Her eyes wide with horror at what she had just done. Looking down at her prey she couldn't help, but to feel better. Dragging his body off to the bushes she left him there. Coming out onto the sidewalk. She took off her shirt and tossed it into the trash can. She had nothing but a simple wide beater on underneath along with her red lacy bra, jean skirt and black boots. Running her fingers through her hair she found a water fountain and washed the blood of her face and hands.. A Soft sigh escaped her lips. "Well I feel better." She said making her way onto the busy street.

LeatherNails said:
She licked her lips clean of blood. Her eyes wide with horror at what she had just done. Looking down at her prey she couldn't help, but to feel better. Dragging his body off to the bushes she left him there. Coming out onto the sidewalk. She took off her shirt and tossed it into the trash can. She had nothing but a simple wide beater on underneath along with her red lacy bra, jean skirt and black boots. Running her fingers through her hair she found a water fountain and washed the blood of her face and hands.. A Soft sigh escaped her lips. "Well I feel better." She said making her way onto the busy street.

That was Allie's first victim that she killed off and would there be more on the way? As she was making her way onto the busy streets guys were just looking at her and loved her curves. One guy even said in a heavy hispanic accent, "Eh mamacita! Where have you been all of my life?" He smiles at her hoping that it might have caught her attention. As he watched her nice firm ass sway as she walked down the sidewalk of the busy street.

She turned around to see where the voice was coming from. A smile appearing on her fine features as she walked up towards the stranger. This was her first time out like this. Not even as a teenager did she dare run the streets like some pack rat. Especially at night. However she felt invincible with her new found abilities. "Can I do something for you?" She asked as her eyes twinkled in the dim light of the street lights.

LeatherNails said:
She turned around to see where the voice was coming from. A smile appearing on her fine features as she walked up towards the stranger. This was her first time out like this. Not even as a teenager did she dare run the streets like some pack rat. Especially at night. However she felt invincible with her new found abilities. "Can I do something for you?" She asked as her eyes twinkled in the dim light of the street lights.

He noticed that she had turned around and could notice this hot looking blonde with a body with some great curves to it. He could not believe that he could get a hottie like her to turn around and notice him. "Ah yes chicita you might be able to do something for me!" As he smiles now looking at her and says "Tu es una tia buena!" He noticed how beautiful her eyes were as he smiled back at her.

She laughed like a school girl at his amusement. "Wow...that accent...."Allie smirked twirling her fingers in the lose strands of her hair as she came closer to him. "It's very nice.."She mused lightly. "My name is Allie and yours would be?" Her face remained curious knowing in a real situation she would of just ignored the guy and kept walking , but there was something so thrilling about meeting a stranger in such a place. Besides she felt like playing.

LeatherNails said:
She laughed like a school girl at his amusement. "Wow...that accent...."Allie smirked twirling her fingers in the lose strands of her hair as she came closer to him. "It's very nice.."She mused lightly. "My name is Allie and yours would be?" Her face remained curious knowing in a real situation she would of just ignored the guy and kept walking , but there was something so thrilling about meeting a stranger in such a place. Besides she felt like playing.

He knew that he had his foot in the door with her when he had her laughing. It was a good ice breaker to get a woman to feel comfortable with him and it let the security down so that she could trust him as well. "I am glad you love my accent!" He smirked back at her in a flirtacious way. Winking at her now and blowing kisses to her to make her smile and laugh some more. He watched as she twirled her hair which was a sign that she was interested. "Well I am glad you like my accent. Possibly I could be your latin lover?" He smiled as he said this and chuckled a little about it. "My name is Francisco and it is nice to meet you bonita Allie!" Francisco would love to take her to get something to eat and possibly back to his place. "How about some comida? Ooops I mean some food. Are you hungry by chance?" Hoping that she would be and that he could eventually take her back to his place to have some fun with her.

"Oh? Food? Hmm..." She thought for a moment. After her first 'meal', she was quite full, but she just diminished that. "Ah...how about you and me just go some place...You know," She twirled a finger through her hair. "Maybe have a little fun?" She traced her hand over his shoulder, another running through his dark hair. She waited for him to blush before starting up again.

Juniper said:
"Oh? Food? Hmm..." She thought for a moment. After her first 'meal', she was quite full, but she just diminished that. "Ah...how about you and me just go some place...You know," She twirled a finger through her hair. "Maybe have a little fun?" She traced her hand over his shoulder, another running through his dark hair. She waited for him to blush before starting up again.

"Yes we could go get something to eat if that is not a problem with you?" He smiled at her as he was standing there with her in the alley there. "That does sound good to me for us to go some place in private to have a little fun with each other." He noticed that she took a liking to him. "Having a little fun is awesome! You have a great body mamacita on you!" Feeling her hand tracing over his shoulder now. He did blush a little bit because he is not use to a woman coming on strong onto him.

"Mmm, yes, food." She looked at him with her piercing eyes, looking at him like he was the food she was after. The blush that trailed up his face made her mouth water, she wasn't sure if she could contain herself. "J-just get something?" She placed a hand against the man's chest.

Juniper said:
"Mmm, yes, food." She looked at him with her piercing eyes, looking at him like he was the food she was after. The blush that trailed up his face made her mouth water, she wasn't sure if she could contain herself. "J-just get something?" She placed a hand against the man's chest.

"Yes we shall get some food to enjoy together." He noticed her eyes would not move away from him the way she looked at him. "I will get something sweetie. Not to worry about it." He walked over to the taco stand and placed an order. "Buenas noches! Dame dos platos de tu tres tacos asado con arrod y frioles. Tam bien yo quero chips y salsa." The person taking the order said back to him, 'Vale no problemas con tu ordenes." Translated to English Francisco orders three steak tacos with rice and refried beans. He also orders up chips and salsa to eat. The person taking his order says, "No problem with your order. I will have it to you! "Your order is $9.00 for your meal!" Francisco hands the money over to the Mexican lady. Waiting on his order now.

A few minutes after Francisco orders his meal in Spanish, it arrives. She pulls the tray for him and leads him to an open table. I hope we eat quickly, Allie thinks, taking two bites of her taco, her eyes not leaving the stranger.

Back
Top Bottom