Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and Juniper

Re: The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and LeatherNails

((Let's move on to the ring part))

Kissing him on the cheek and taking the box ever so sweetly out his hand she grinned. "I'll take these thank you. " She said. "So where do you want to stop to next? We might have to split up so I can do some shopping?" She said with wink. Not to mention she wanted to buy him a gift, something unexpected. Something she was sure he would appreciate very much down the line.

LeatherNails said:
((Let's move on to the ring part))

Kissing him on the cheek and taking the box ever so sweetly out his hand she grinned. "I'll take these thank you. " She said. "So where do you want to stop to next? We might have to split up so I can do some shopping?" She said with wink. Not to mention she wanted to buy him a gift, something unexpected. Something she was sure he would appreciate very much down the line.

((Ok not a problem! That sounds good to me!))

He felt her soft lips kissing his cheek as she grabbed the box of chocolates out of his hands now. "Yes you can have them my love." As he smiles back at her now. "Well why don't we split up anyways because I have to do some shopping for you baby." As he smiles now about this. He was thinking about going to look at some rings that he could find at a very good price and deal so that it will be a very beautiful ring for her.

She clapped her hands in excitement. "That's good, when your done just call me" She said pecking him on the cheek before sauntering off into the next available store. The clothing store of course!. "Don't forget to call me!" She said entering Dot's Boutique and fashion store.

LeatherNails said:
She clapped her hands in excitement. "That's good, when your done just call me" She said pecking him on the cheek before sauntering off into the next available store. The clothing store of course!. "Don't forget to call me!" She said entering Dot's Boutique and fashion store.

Rob watched her as she clapped her hands in excitement. "I will not forget do not worry sexy!" He smiles and watches her head to a clothing store while Rob wonders through the mall looking at different jewelry stores. He was not sure on what to buy because this is the first time he has proposed to any woman and he wants it to be a very special ring showing his love for her. He happens to see a rare and old antique/jewelry store thinking possibly he could find a good deal in there. He walks in and notices the owner standing behind the counter. "Good afternoon sir! How are you doing today?"

The owner was stout man with a very cheeky smile. He wore a dark brown business suite and with black polo slides. Around his wedding fingers was huge gold wedding ring. "Hello, Good evening sir how may I help you?" He asked with a wide grin. A red glare unoticeably flashed over the pupil of his eyes as if caught in the red eye of camera, but hopefully the customer would be oblivious.

LeatherNails said:
The owner was stout man with a very cheeky smile. He wore a dark brown business suite and with black polo slides. Around his wedding fingers was huge gold wedding ring. "Hello, Good evening sir how may I help you?" He asked with a wide grin. A red glare unoticeably flashed over the pupil of his eyes as if caught in the red eye of camera, but hopefully the customer would be oblivious.

Rob walked into the store and noticed the owner and the kind of clothes he wore. He was not thinking anything else but finding a unique engagement ring for Allie and did not see the red glare of his pupils. "Hello, Good evening! I am looking for engagement rings for my girlfriend." Rob smiled proudly to the store owner.

"Really, my I ask the name of the lucky girl?" His fingers roaming over the glass counter top which held many styles and choices of rings. "Is she a blonde, brunette...or red head? I am a firm believer that the right ring was made for specific person for that person only and I assure you 110% customer satisfaction guaranteed" He smiled.

LeatherNails said:
"Really, my I ask the name of the lucky girl?" His fingers roaming over the glass counter top which held many styles and choices of rings. "Is she a blonde, brunette...or red head? I am a firm believer that the right ring was made for specific person for that person only and I assure you 110% customer satisfaction guaranteed" He smiled.

"Yes really, her name is Allie." As Rob smiled talking about Allie Gordon his girlfriend. He watched the owners fingers roaming over the glass counter top which was covering up the many different styles of rings that he was selling. "She is a blonde. That is very interesting on how you have such a ring for a specific person that is made just for them." Rob looked at the guy very shocked about that.

"Yes, there is such thing called, the heart of the ring, but enough I do believe I have found the right ring." In his hand he revealed to him a very beautiful ring. "It's made out of canary silver and aligned with ruby crests, I'm sure your Allie will love it" In the band of the ring there was writing that appeared in arabic. "You the etching inside it means Everlasting love."He told him handing the ring to him and red velvet box to put it in.

LeatherNails said:
"Yes, there is such thing called, the heart of the ring, but enough I do believe I have found the right ring." In his hand he revealed to him a very beautiful ring. "It's made out of canary silver and aligned with ruby crests, I'm sure your Allie will love it" In the band of the ring there was writing that appeared in arabic. "You the etching inside it means Everlasting love."He told him handing the ring to him and red velvet box to put it in.

Rob listening to the owner intently now about the ring he is showing him. "That is very interesting that there is a ring called the heart ring. I am glad that you have found the right ring for her." Rob smiled very happy and excited about it. "Sounds like it was made of very good quality of silver and the ruby gem stones are beautiful the way they are aligned in the ring. I am sure she will love it very much!" Rob notices the engraving on the band of the ring. "I am sure she is going to love that! How much does it cost?" Rob thinking that it will be very expensive to buy and worried about it.

The original price was in fact priceless for the ring was a very special ring indeed. " 2600, but for you I will sell it for 1700" He said. "The box is free and with an added token I'll give you this fine sandalwood jewelry box so your lady can place all her fine jewelry inside." He flashed a grin almost to wide to be considered normal.

LeatherNails said:
The original price was in fact priceless for the ring was a very special ring indeed. " 2600, but for you I will sell it for 1700" He said. "The box is free and with an added token I'll give you this fine sandalwood jewelry box so your lady can place all her fine jewelry inside." He flashed a grin almost to wide to be considered normal.

"That does sound like a very good offer and I will take it!" Rob says with a smile to the owner. "That is great that the box is free and thank you for the sandalwood jewelry box for my fiance. I really do appreciate that!" Rob pulls out his credit card now to pay for the ring. "Here you go sir my credit card."

With a quick motion of his wrist and slide and a glide across the scanner. The items were packed and paid for you and place into black gift bag. "Enjoy, congratulations and good luck on your engagement." He said.

Allie in the meantime how just got done making a purchase of her own. She really hoped he would like the tie and Rolex set. Smiling and thanking the cashier she grabbed her things and headed out back into them all deciding to stop at the food court, since she was just craving a large pretzel dog.

LeatherNails said:
With a quick motion of his wrist and slide and a glide across the scanner. The items were packed and paid for you and place into black gift bag. "Enjoy, congratulations and good luck on your engagement." He said.

Allie in the meantime how just got done making a purchase of her own. She really hoped he would like the tie and Rolex set. Smiling and thanking the cashier she grabbed her things and headed out back into them all deciding to stop at the food court, since she was just craving a large pretzel dog.

Rob smiled as he watched him slide and glide quickly his credit card. He watched as he packed away the items that Rob had purchased and the free items as well. "Thank you and I do plan on enjoying my life with my future wife! Thanks for the luck!" Rob left the store now and wondered now toward the food court. He sees Allie in line. Rob decides to sneak up behind her and place his hands over her eyes now. "Guess who it is?" As he is laughing a little and he already knows she is going to answer quickly on who it is.

"Rob?"

Laughing she whirled around in his arms and kissed him softly on the lips. Excitement flashed in her eyes as she glanced to the black gift bag in his hands. Pointing at it ever so innocently she tilted her head to the side. "What's in there?" She said flashing him the most innocent smile she could come up with.

LeatherNails said:
"Rob?"

Laughing she whirled around in his arms and kissed him softly on the lips. Excitement flashed in her eyes as she glanced to the black gift bag in his hands. Pointing at it ever so innocently she tilted her head to the side. "What's in there?" She said flashing him the most innocent smile she could come up with.

"You are correct about that!"

He laughs as well as he sees her whirl around facing him and then he wraps his arms around her now. He feels her soft lips kissing onto his. He could see the excitement in her eyes as she sees the black gift bag he has in his hands. He smiled and said, "What this? Oh it is something that you would not like." Smiling now but he knew he wanted to pop the question to her. As the employee at the counter looking at Allie and Rob. "May I take your order?"

"Rob don't tease me" She said pinching him playfully. "If it's something you bought than I know I'll love it" She said walking with him. Allie didn't what to tell the employer, she was more curious about that bag, but in her best intentions she would act like whatever was in there had absolutely nothing to do with her. "You go ahead" She told her boyfriend.

LeatherNails said:
"Rob don't tease me" She said pinching him playfully. "If it's something you bought than I know I'll love it" She said walking with him. Allie didn't what to tell the employer, she was more curious about that bag, but in her best intentions she would act like whatever was in there had absolutely nothing to do with her. "You go ahead" She told her boyfriend.

"Well why don't we have a seat over here then and I will show you what I bought for you then." He smiled as they walked to a table at the food court. Rob then got down onto one knee now and looked into Allie's beautiful eyes with a smile. As he then opened up the small ring box and asked Allie, "Allie will you marry me?" As he holds the ring box with the engagement ring inside of it up so she can see the engagement ring.

She walked over to the nearest booth in took a seat wondering what this was all about. It wasn't till he got down on his knee that her eyes began to widen. He was proposing!"Oh my goodness ROB YES!" She said embracing him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him lovingly on the lips. "Yes!" She said never minding that certain people were looking at them, applauds and smiles on their faces.

LeatherNails said:
She walked over to the nearest booth in took a seat wondering what this was all about. It wasn't till he got down on his knee that her eyes began to widen. He was proposing!"Oh my goodness ROB YES!" She said embracing him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him lovingly on the lips. "Yes!" She said never minding that certain people were looking at them, applauds and smiles on their faces.

As Rob walked with her over to the nearest booth and waited for her to take a seat. He smiled and was very nervous but was rejoiced on his answer that he had received from her. "I love you Allie!" He dug into his pocket removing the ring box from there and opening it up to show Allie. He embraced her back and kissed her onto her lips. "I am glad that you have said YES!" He has a big smile onto his face now. "I also was given this for you to have my sweet." Removing from the bag the jewelry box. He then removes the ring from the box and began to slide it onto Allie's ring finger. As he is sliding the ring onto her finger a flash of lightening is being created as it is joining Allies finger now and she could feel the shocks.

It shocked her alright. Shocked and amazed as he slid the ring on. Kissing him one more time she looked at the ring. It was beautiful. "Oh It's beautiful. I can't believe you would surprise me like this!" She said looking at the ring shined on her finger. It reflected in the corner of her eyes . "Thank you Rob" She said.

LeatherNails said:
It shocked her alright. Shocked and amazed as he slid the ring on. Kissing him one more time she looked at the ring. It was beautiful. "Oh It's beautiful. I can't believe you would surprise me like this!" She said looking at the ring shined on her finger. It reflected in the corner of her eyes . "Thank you Rob" She said.

Rob smiled big time while sliding the ring onto her finger and knew that she would love it. "I am glad that you think it is very beautiful because I wanted to pick something out for the woman who is very special to me in my heart." He was very proud of doing this because he knew that if it made her happy then he was happy about it. "You are welcome Allie!" Embracing her into his arms now and kissing her sweet lips back.

"Oh Rob you have completely taken my breath away.."She said continuing to hold him in her arms. Her eyes went back to ring. The light shining off it so nicely that it made her eyes sparkle. People congratulated them on their engagement,. "Let's go..I have to brake the news to everyone!"

LeatherNails said:
"Oh Rob you have completely taken my breath away.."She said continuing to hold him in her arms. Her eyes went back to ring. The light shining off it so nicely that it made her eyes sparkle. People congratulated them on their engagement,. "Let's go..I have to brake the news to everyone!"

"I am glad that I have completely taken your breath away lover!" As he felt her hold him in her arms and loved it. People were shaking Rob's hand and Allie's as they heard the news. "Ok we can go but you do not have to let everyone know my sweet." He smiles looking at her now.

"I know Rob, I just wanted to get you all to myself so I can show you how appreciative I am of you" She said looking to the ring on her finger. She knew that one day she might spend her life, the rest of her life with him. She kissed him on the cheek. "We'll tell them together when we're ready" She said.

Back
Top Bottom