Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and Juniper

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob was sitting at home watching a Bears game when his girlfriend Allie who he has been dating now for 2 years now. Rob hears a knock at the door and gets up out of his recliner. He walks over to the door and opens it seeing Allie there. "Hi Allie! How are you doing today hun?" He then invites her into the condo now and sits back down onto his recliner glued to his plasma TV watching the BEARS play the Packers. He screams at the TV now, "Go BEARS! Yes Johnny Knox scored!" He is so happy about that while Allie just looks at him now.

Re: The Cursed Engagement Ring by RobBase086 and LeatherNails

"Hey Rob" She kisses him on the cheek as she enters setting her things door on the table. Before she even stepped foot into the kitchen she heard him yell out the name of his favorite team. Laughing and rolling her eyes at the same time about how statics prove that guys and games we're both somehow invented at the same time. Taking a soda out the fridge she pops it and makes her way over to him." Rob, did you forget about today?" She said sitting next to him wondering if he even remembered that she was in here.

LeatherNails said:
"Hey Rob" She kisses him on the cheek as she enters setting her things door on the table. Before she even stepped foot into the kitchen she heard him yell out the name of his favorite team. Laughing and rolling her eyes at the same time about how statics prove that guys and games we're both somehow invented at the same time. Taking a soda out the fridge she pops it and makes her way over to him." Rob, did you forget about today?" She said sitting next to him wondering if he even remembered that she was in here.

"Hi Allie!" He feels her kiss him onto his cheek and kisses her back onto the cheek now. Rob continues to watch the football game while Allie sets her things down and goes into the kitchen to get her a soda. He watches her block his view now of the game. "Hun you are blocking my view and this is really a very good game that I am watching." She continues to move over to him smiling now. He looks into her beautiful eyes and smile. "What about today my sweet?" Wondering what she is talking about now. As he starts to think now. "Is it a important occasion baby?" Wondering if he had guessed it correctly now about what is so important.

"Kinda sorta.." Sliding into his lap as she wraps her arms around his neck. She gave him the cutest pout she could manage, knowing full well she was distracting him from the game, but he could always record the game. "Remember. You. Me. Shopping" She said rubbing her nose cutely across his cheek. Her blue orbs gazing at him. "Please tell me you didn't forget your promise." she mused.

LeatherNails said:
"Kinda sorta.." Sliding into his lap as she wraps her arms around his neck. She gave him the cutest pout she could manage, knowing full well she was distracting him from the game, but he could always record the game. "Remember. You. Me. Shopping" She said rubbing her nose cutely across his cheek. Her blue orbs gazing at him. "Please tell me you didn't forget your promise." she mused.

"That important huh?" He feels her sit onto his lap and wrap her arms around his neck. He always loved it when she did that. He looks as he noticed she was pouting when she wanted to get her way. "Oh yes! I did promise you about going shopping! I will record the game for later ok kitten." He could now feel her nose rubbing up against his cheek as he turned toward her and kissed her softly onto her lips. He smiled now doing this to her. He then sets the DVR to record the game. He playfully smacks her onto her sexy firm butt. "Come on kitten let's go shopping!" He knew that would make her very happy to hear that from him. "I am going to record the game to watch later ok love?"

"Great!" She said as he smacked her on butt. Hopping up she pulled him off the couch and went to go grab her purse. Leave it to Rob to bring out the child in her. She felt so safe with him. He had always been somebody she could talk to and just to have fun with. "I love you...and not because your taking me shopping." She said leaning up to kiss him on the lips. Soon enough she was out the door and Rob at her heels.

LeatherNails said:
"Great!" She said as he smacked her on butt. Hopping up she pulled him off the couch and went to go grab her purse. Leave it to Rob to bring out the child in her. She felt so safe with him. He had always been somebody she could talk to and just to have fun with. "I love you...and not because your taking me shopping." She said leaning up to kiss him on the lips. Soon enough she was out the door and Rob at her heels.

"I knew that would make you happy to hear let's go shopping!" As he laughed now and watched her hop up off of him and her helping him up off of the couch. He watched as she ran to grab her purse. He knew that she would be very happy about him taking her shopping because that was one of her favorite things to do when she was not doing other things. "I love you too Allie! I know baby that it is not due to me taking you shopping." He felt her lean up against him as he wrapped his arms around her and his hands went to her back now and wanting to slide down to her nice butt, but before he could do that she broke the kiss off running toward the door now stepping out of his condo. He was right behind her now and locks up his place now. As they go out to his car. He unlocks the door for her and watches her climb into his car now.

She buckles her seatbelt and sets her purse in the back seat. Flattening the creases in her dress as she waist for Rob to start the engine and pull off. The place they we're headed to was know as CoCo Grove Outlet. A huge mall filled name brand and off market materials. Shipments came in weekly from different countries all the time. She knew because she use to work in one of the stores when she was teen. Running her hands through her long blonde locks she looked over to Rob and smiled before her hazel orbs went out towards the window.

LeatherNails said:
She buckles her seatbelt and sets her purse in the back seat. Flattening the creases in her dress as she waist for Rob to start the engine and pull off. The place they we're headed to was know as CoCo Grove Outlet. A huge mall filled name brand and off market materials. Shipments came in weekly from different countries all the time. She knew because she use to work in one of the stores when she was teen. Running her hands through her long blonde locks she looked over to Rob and smiled before her hazel orbs went out towards the window.

When Rob shut the door he ran to the other side of the car to get in. Allie had already beaten him in putting on her seat belt. He places his on and starts the car up. He then places the car in reverse and pulls out of the condos drive way heading toward now CoCo Grove Outlet. He has been there several times before but it has been quite a while though since he does not get out to shop that often. It is only when he needs something or it is an important occasion. Rob looked over at Allie now and knew she was very excited to go shopping. He loved looking into her beautiful hazel eyes and seeing her smile. That is what he really finds attractive about her.

It wasn't long before she saw the Mall come up in the distance. She swore she was such a teenager sometimes. As usual the place was always busy so it was hard to find suitable parking on certain sides of the stores. "Look there's a spot" She said pointing to the vacant spot next to the handicap space. She didn't have a problem walking, but sometimes it just helped if things were done in punctuality.

LeatherNails said:
It wasn't long before she saw the Mall come up in the distance. She swore she was such a teenager sometimes. As usual the place was always busy so it was hard to find suitable parking on certain sides of the stores. "Look there's a spot" She said pointing to the vacant spot next to the handicap space. She didn't have a problem walking, but sometimes it just helped if things were done in punctuality.

As Rob and Allie came closer to the mall Rob placed his hand on top of hers holding it now. The parking lot seemed packed with a lot of cars. "Ok I will pull into that parking space sweets! Thanks for letting me know there was a good parking space there." He smiled as he pulled into the parking space now. Rob undid his seat belt now and jumped out of the car to run around and open Allies door now to let her out. "Shall we go in my love?" Rob helped her out of the car by taking her hand and helping her out of the car. He smiled looking into her beautiful eyes. He then placed his arm around her waist as they walked toward the entrance to the mall. He opened the door up for her. Allie was always a beautiful woman and a lot of guys found her attractive but she was only in love with one man but all of this will change once Rob buys the cursed engagement ring for the woman he loves. "Where shall we go to first in the mall here?"

Unbuckling her seatbelt she got out of the vehicle as he opened the door for her. Grabbing her purse she flashed him a bright smile . "Thank you and yes we shall" Wrapping her arms around him as the entered the mall. Immediately she smelled a pretzel dog for they had came through the food court, which was always packed full with people. They had all day together so she didn't really care where they started. Allie could go into almost every store here, but she didn't want to drive Rob crazy with her shopping fetish. " Doesn't matter..we could go find a new entertainment set for your games." She noted.

LeatherNails said:
Unbuckling her seatbelt she got out of the vehicle as he opened the door for her. Grabbing her purse she flashed him a bright smile . "Thank you and yes we shall" Wrapping her arms around him as the entered the mall. Immediately she smelled a pretzel dog for they had came through the food court, which was always packed full with people. They had all day together so she didn't really care where they started. Allie could go into almost every store here, but she didn't want to drive Rob crazy with her shopping fetish. " Doesn't matter..we could go find a new entertainment set for your games." She noted.

He waited patiently because he knew that she had placed her purse in the back seat of the car. He returned her smile with his own smile to her. "You are welcome! Yes and we will have a good time too!" He felt her arms around him as they entered the mall. "Are you hungry sexy for anything to eat because I am in no hurry to get back home. We can spend the whole day out here until the mall closes." As the smell of the pretzel dog was in the air along with other foods that were at the food court in the mall. "That sounds good to do finding me a new entertainment set for my games. We cannot forget about getting you some swimwear my sweet since we are planning to go on a trip." He smiled as he said that hoping to get a chance to see her model some bikini or bathing suit.

"How about we start shopping first then eat once we're done?" Immediately she noticed the Victoria's secret sale going on as they started to walk past the store. She thought about what her daddy would say. 'only married women should go into such stores' the thought of his voice in her head made her giggle a bit. "We're going a trip? "She said a bit confused. She had no idea he had made plans to take her anywhere." To where?" She asked him as the continue walking passing various stores along the way. Soon they had came upon the Electronics part of the mall. "Sound system or video games?"

LeatherNails said:
"How about we start shopping first then eat once we're done?" Immediately she noticed the Victoria's secret sale going on as they started to walk past the store. She thought about what her daddy would say. 'only married women should go into such stores' the thought of his voice in her head made her giggle a bit. "We're going a trip? "She said a bit confused. She had no idea he had made plans to take her anywhere." To where?" She asked him as the continue walking passing various stores along the way. Soon they had came upon the Electronics part of the mall. "Sound system or video games?"

"That sounds good to me about going shopping first and then eating once we are done." He smiled as they walked past the Victoria's Secret store. He always knew that Allie had a great body on her and wondered what she looked like with just something sexy for bed for him. "Yes we are going on a trip!" He smiled saying this but he did not want to ruin the surprise though for her because he had always wanted to purpose to the woman that he loved on a romantic beach with the stars and the moon out. He realized that Allie is the woman that he has been dreaming about all of his life and planned to say to her her full name when they were on the beach for a moon light walk. "That is a surprise for you to find out about my love." As he loved it because he knew it would drive her crazy not knowing the surprise. "Sound system sounds better for my condo sweetie. Then we can look at the video games ok?"

She laughed whole heartedly seeing the look on his face. She just knew he was picturing her in some bikini or lingerie or perhaps nothing at all. As they entered the electronics store she released him. "Surprises, surprises" She mused lightly before heading over to the DVD section to pick out a few vids that might be on new release. "I'll be in this section if you need me." She told before blowing him a kiss.

LeatherNails said:
She laughed whole heartedly seeing the look on his face. She just knew he was picturing her in some bikini or lingerie or perhaps nothing at all. As they entered the electronics store she released him. "Surprises, surprises" She mused lightly before heading over to the DVD section to pick out a few vids that might be on new release. "I'll be in this section if you need me." She told before blowing him a kiss.

"Yes I do have a surprise for you that I know you will love!" He smiled as he has already spoken to her parents about her hand in marriage to him. Rob was the traditional man who was brought up by his parents that you must ask permission first if you are going to marry someones daughter. "Ok sweetie I will be looking at the entertainment center over here." As Rob was hoping that she would be spending sometime at the DVD section for a while as he thought of a way to figure out how to buy her a engagement ring to take on the trip with them to Hawaii so he can propose to her when the sun was setting or take a romantic walk onto the beach when the stars and the moon was out. He wanted to be able to look into Allie's eyes and say to her "Allie Woods will you marry me?" That is how he always wanted to propose to her and wanted to make it very romantic and special for them both.

He wonders over to the entertainment center because Rob loved to watch movies and he wanted to capture the same effect in his living room that you would get in a movie theater. He always loved going to the movies to watch the new releases at the theaters. He was wanting to spend a little money to do it but was not sure since he will be proposing to Allie in the next few weeks or so.

With a smile Allie returned to her pic of movies. Various thoughts began to run through her mind . From which movie was worth the watch to her future with Rob. However she couldn't help, but wonder about this little trip he had planned for them both. She wondered if it would cost them. Not that she was worried that they wouldn't be able to enjoy a luxurious trip. She was just concerned about gluttonous on the expense. It was another annoying habit she had gotten from her father. How he would bare down on her about the seven sins. Never be to prideful even when she would win her championship tennis matches in high school and never lust after anyone. Though she had to admit she was always guilty of that sin when her and Rob would cuddle at night, but it couldn't be lust anymore, just admired affection. Picking up the movies she had selected and leaving the isle she found Rob in the next aisle down. "Hey, look what I picked out for us." She flashed him the movies. "Some horror, some romance and of course some action."

LeatherNails said:
With a smile Allie returned to her pic of movies. Various thoughts began to run through her mind . From which movie was worth the watch to her future with Rob. However she couldn't help, but wonder about this little trip he had planned for them both. She wondered if it would cost them. Not that she was worried that they wouldn't be able to enjoy a luxurious trip. She was just concerned about gluttonous on the expense. It was another annoying habit she had gotten from her father. How he would bare down on her about the seven sins. Never be to prideful even when she would win her championship tennis matches in high school and never lust after anyone. Though she had to admit she was always guilty of that sin when her and Rob would cuddle at night, but it couldn't be lust anymore, just admired affection. Picking up the movies she had selected and leaving the isle she found Rob in the next aisle down. "Hey, look what I picked out for us." She flashed him the movies. "Some horror, some romance and of course some action."

Rob was busy looking at some good surround sound systems that he would not mind getting in the future but not now since he is planning a very nice trip for him and Allie. He listend to the sales associate talk about the features on what the sound system will do and how much it is like sitting in a movie theater at home. Rob would not mind buying a nice house to be constructed and designed the way both him and Allie would like it to be. As he hears Allie call out to him he turns and looks at the movie selections that she has picked out. "These are great selections hun! I love your taste in movies!" As he smiles at her and then gives her a nice wink now.

She curiously looks at the sound systems. "Did you find one you liked yet?" Her eyes paid the closest attention to the one with the blue neon stereos and silver turners. Allie's favorite color was blue and she thought once they had the nerve to move she would select a favorite room and paint a nice blue color. "I'm going to go pay for these." She said with a smile before turning on her heel and heading to the cashier.

LeatherNails said:
She curiously looks at the sound systems. "Did you find one you liked yet?" Her eyes paid the closest attention to the one with the blue neon stereos and silver turners. Allie's favorite color was blue and she thought once they had the nerve to move she would select a favorite room and paint a nice blue color. "I'm going to go pay for these." She said with a smile before turning on her heel and heading to the cashier.

"Yes I do see something that I do like but I want to wait though on buying one until the time is right to get it for a house." He smiles as he notices her looking at the systems and knew how much she loved blue since it was her favorite color. "Ok sweetie! I will be right up front with you so we can go to another store to look around." He smiles at her and then watches as she turns on her heels to walk toward the cash registers now. He tells the sales associate, "Thank you for your time in explaining this to me. I appreciate that!" The sales associate smiles at him and hopes that he has made a future sale when Rob does decide to come back to buy a home theater system. "You are welcome and I am glad that I was able to answer your questions! I hope you have a great day!" Smiling back at Rob now. Rob then walks back up to where Allie is at to wait in line for her to pay for the movies that she has picked up.

She was waiting on Ron at the entry of the store. "Ready?" She asked him as she twirled the bag in her hand. There were so many stores in this outlet and as time went on the more crowded the mall would become. "So when are you going to come back and get it?" She asked snaking her arm around his waist as they walked on. A sweet aroma began to fill her senses. It smelled like chocolate to be exact and as they came up on the candy shop she just couldn't resist but to try at least one of their samples. "Be right back!"She said with gentle grace as one of the store employees handed her sample of chocolate goodness. She popped the treat into her mouth and fell in love. "Oh my god Rob you gotta come try one!"

LeatherNails said:
She was waiting on Ron at the entry of the store. "Ready?" She asked him as she twirled the bag in her hand. There were so many stores in this outlet and as time went on the more crowded the mall would become. "So when are you going to come back and get it?" She asked snaking her arm around his waist as they walked on. A sweet aroma began to fill her senses. It smelled like chocolate to be exact and as they came up on the candy shop she just couldn't resist but to try at least one of their samples. "Be right back!"She said with gentle grace as one of the store employees handed her sample of chocolate goodness. She popped the treat into her mouth and fell in love. "Oh my god Rob you gotta come try one!"

Rob comes walking up to the entry of the store thinking that she would still be in line but was not. "Yes I am ready." He responds back to her. "I was thinking sometime in the near future but I am not sure yet though. I will end up buying the system. Do not worry sweetie." It was near Christmas time and the mall tends to get crowded at this time of the year. He felt her arm snake around his waist as he placed his around hers. He held her in his arms as they walked through the mall. "Ok, I will be right here waiting for you sexy!" He sort of chuckled about this and found it amusing that she would take off like that to try a sample of some chocolate. He walks over to her after hearing her say how good it is. "I will try some baby." As he pops one of the samples into his mouth and loves it. "That is very good! Would you like for me to buy us some Allie?"

"Would you?" She said clapping her hands together she was like a kid at the candy shop. Allie always had a really big sweet tooth. She kept a smile on her face the whole time as Rob brought them a small box of chocolates. She was thankful for him. He would spoil her so much that she was sure to get rotten. "Thank you sweetie your wonderful." She told thanking the employee to who smiled back in return.

LeatherNails said:
"Would you?" She said clapping her hands together she was like a kid at the candy shop. Allie always had a really big sweet tooth. She kept a smile on her face the whole time as Rob brought them a small box of chocolates. She was thankful for him. He would spoil her so much that she was sure to get rotten. "Thank you sweetie your wonderful." She told thanking the employee to who smiled back in return.

With a big smile on his face Rob said, "Yes I will buy us a box my love for us to enjoy." As he watched the employee pack up a small box for them to have and then kindly paid her for the chocolates. He saw that Allie was very happy for him purchasing a small box for them to enjoy. Although Rob would not mind melting the chocolate down and licking it from Allie's body but he knows that will not happen until they are married due to how she was raised by her father to be. Rob loved to spoil Allie. He just wanted to make sure that she was very happy and content so that she would not be unpleased and wonder off with some other guy. "You are welcome!" As he smiled back now at her.

Back
Top Bottom