Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haunted House RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to do an RP where my character is a human man and your character is ghost girl. Here's my plot:

There's a small town in flyover country. It's not a horribly wealthy city any more, but there's one abandoned mansion. It used to belong to a very wealthy and attractive lady. They say a demon fell for her, and when she didn't love him back, he killed her. They say her ghost still haunts the place, unable to leave.
Anyone who's ever entered her house doesn't come out. Ever (To be clear, it's the demon that kills them). There's some disturbances in town, connected to that house. The local authorities are too afraid to get anywhere near that house, however.
Eventually, my character, independent of the local authorities (I was thinking he'd be either an FBI agent or a Private Investigator or maybe just some joe who inherits the building) decides to investigate the house. Upon entering, he finds himself trapped, and our characters team up to try and escape the house before the demon kills my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom