Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-consensual impregnation, anyone? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

Dust
This morning your character saved the life of a dapper gentleman, preventing him from being struck by an errant bus. In his gratitude for your character saving him, he gives your character a black business card with an address embossed in gold on it, along with some manner of serial number. He tells your character that for his reward, to go to this address, and present the card. Your character goes about his day, not planning on taking him up on it, but curiosity gets the better of him and he accepts.

When he gets there, he's treated like royalty and led to a room. Everyone seems to think he knows what he's here for, and in this room is a curtain. He sits for a spell, before curiosity continues to get the better of him, and he pulls back the curtain. There your character's favorite celebrity is, locked into a set of stocks, bare naked save for her restraints, gag and blindfold.

*​

Above prompt is not mine–it's my partner's opener (tweaked, a little) from an RP that unfortunately never really got going. The kinks planned revolved around non-con impregnation. However, I'd love to continue it with someone. I was playing Emilia Clarke in the RP, but any celebrity (or an OC) would work, really. Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom