Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A favor from the cheerleader (Lilith and how_is_you)

Lilith1

Planetoid
Cassie was not your typical head cheerleader. She wasn't a stuck up bitch who though she ran the school just because she was the head cheerleader, instead she herself was not just head cheerleader but one of the top students in all of her classes. She was smart and good looking. She was friends with lots of kids in the school but the only person she truly cared about in the school was her best friend, who just happened to be the 'nerd' of the school, they had been friends since childhood. But she no longer just saw the wolf as her friend, she had, had a crush on him since she had turned 16 and now at almost 19 it still hadn't gone away.

When she was done cheer practice the young fox walked into the change rooms to shower and change into a pair of jeans and tank top. Her tail swish behind her lazily as she walked out of the change room looking at her phone waiting for her friend to text her back.

Aventus set his controller down the moment a text from Cassie had arrived. He bit the inside of his cheek and thought of how to reply. His black and red tail swished back and forth as he thought, his ears twitching every not and then as he heard small sounest like the house settling and the fridge cooling the contents inside of it down. He was the nerd of the school, having one or two friends including Cassie, being the opposite of the cliché head cheerleader and immediately becoming friends with someone who was unpopular. His blue eyes whisked back and forth between keys on the virtual keyboard as he replied to his friend to arrive as soon as possible, likely to talk and hang out a bit. His black tee was slightly wrinkled, and his jeans were the same. He was wearing his boxers, and then nothing else outside of his black glasses.

He stood and went into the kitchen, adding another comment to bring some snacks if possible after seeing how empty his cupboards were, and the 18 year old grabbed a bag of chocolate donuts to munch on as he waited for her reply.

Cassie's ears twitched slightly when she heard her phone go off in her back pocket as she walked towards her car. She pulled her phone out and looked at it. She smiled and got into her car closing the door but not before making sure her tail was safely in the car so she didn't slam it in the door like she had once before in a fit of rage. She went to the store first and bought several snakes for the both of them. The she took the fast way back to Aventus's house. Before getting to his house she texted him 'Got the food, be there in a few." Her eyes stayed on the road as she drove the rest of the way to his house before pulling up to the drive way.

Once there she got out of her car, pulled the back of food with her before closing the door. She took a breath before walking towards the door, she didn't bother to knock so she just opened the door and walked in, throwing her car keys on the small table he had near the door like she always did "Hey I got food." She yelled walking towards the kitchen her tail flicking nervously behind her.

Aventus grinned as he heard the door open and shut, as well as the jingle of keys landing on the table she always threw them on. He looked out from the table and smiled, popping one last donut into his mouth before approachicng, wiping his hands on his jeans as he did so. His snout sniffed at the air, and he ended up being unsure what was inside for the two of them to devour. "What's in the bag, Cassie?"

Cassie smiled as she saw her friend "Were you eating those donuts again Aventus?" She asked setting the bag on the counter "I don't know how you eat them, they are so gross." She said looking at the donut dust on his jeans. "I have so chocolate, chips, and some actual food." She said pulling grapes and a bunch of bananas out of the bag before turning to look in the cupboards. They were empty as usual "I'm going to have to go shopping again for you Aventus, you can't live off of nothing." She told him turning back to him to glare at him with her tail still swishing behind her as her ears twitched slightly with her row of golden studs in each ear catching the light making them sparkle.

Aventus could only laugh at her constant slashes at his eating habits. His eyes took looks at her body every chance he would get, admiring it as she did her tasks. He grinned as he remembered what he figured out this last night, that she had a crush on his nerdy self, and while he had no intentions to exploit it, am admission of such would be nice. For now, though, he reached into the bag and grabbed a can of Pringles, opening it and taking a handful. He chewed, swallowed, and then looked at her. "How was practice today then?"

She watched him as he took the pringles from the bag glaring at him the whole time he ate them. She smiled at his question about cheer practice. "Oh it was pretty good, until Becky fell on Jamie and then puked on her." She said "We were practicing doing the splits and hand stands." She continued as she took a handful of grapes and began eating them as she sat herself up on the counter. Her legs swinging slowly as the hung in the air. "What did you do today?" She asked with a smile

Aventus listened to her story and laughed at the story about those two landing on each other. They were the typical cheerleader, terrible at English and bitchy as all hell, so it was fantastic when the two of them got their just desserts. He also heard that Cassie was practicing splits today, a feat which made the wolf cringe every time he saw it happen. He nodded his head when she finished and took another bite of chips, swallowing again before answering. "School, homework, video games. The usual." He shrugged and looked at her, searching for signs of her crush after such a crummy answer.

When he told her what he had done that day she smiled and looked down at her lap for a moment. That was always his usual answer to that question, she always love the simplicity of it. She wished her days were that simple. But she looked back up at him her smile never falling "Sounds fun." she told him as she jumped from the counter "So what are we going to do today?" She asked leaning to take a pringle from the container, careful not to touch him and avoided his look as she did so.

Aventus could tell that she was purposefully avoiding his gaze for some reason, his guess being the supposed crush. He grinned and tried his hardest to catch her gaze, make her heart flutter as he spoke of what they could do. "Well, there's video games. I also thought we could play truth or dare or something, just for the hell of it. Ummm..." The wolf tapped his chin as if in thought, hoping she wen r for truth or dare but doubting she would out of her fear.

When he gave her the options she ate a chip and thought about it before saying "Lets play truth or dare." She said "I mean what harm could that possibly be?" She said before walking towards the living room to sit on the couch cross legged while waiting for him to come out of the kitchen she twirled one of the studs in her ear nervously.

Aventus grinned and nodded as she went into the living room. He sat next to her and waited for a few seconds for her to finish the chip before asking the first question, even though it was going to be an obvious one since there was only one way to start this off. "Truth or Dare?"

Cassie looked at Aventus and thought for a moment "Dare, Nothing to crazy though okay." She warned him as her tail flicked around nervously as she sat there waiting for him to tell her what her dare was. She knew he would probably dare her to do something stupid like try and do a hand stand on the stairs or something

Well, there went idea number one. He thought for a second as far as a dare, trying to think of something that would be funny to see her do because of her inability to turn down a challenge, or so he thought. He grinned like the wolf he was when he thought of one, and looked at her. "I dare you to do the splits in your jeans."

The splits in her jeans. She frowned for a moment but nodded and stood up "If my jeans rip because of this you are buying me a new pair." She told hip pointing her finger at him as she walked to a spot where there was enough room "Well here goes nothing." She says before she slides down into the splits hopping her jeans don't rip because they were not made to do the splits in. Once she was all the way down in the splits she puts her arms in the air "Yes!" She yells thankful her jeans didn't rip. As she stands she looks at him "Truth or dare?" She asks

Aventus nodded at her threat and fully expected to pay the price if this went wrong like she had envisi9ned. As Cassie searched for somewhere to perform the stunt, he got himself more comfortable in the couch, leaning back into it and leaving his eyes on her as she sank slowly to the ground. He grinned happily like she did as she sprang up and went back over toward him, his brain thinking as she asked what he had. "Hmmm...truth."

Sitting back down she thought of something to ask him. A million different questions she could ask him ran through her mind and finally she settled on one "Who do you like?" She asked her tail flicking as she wondered what his answer might be, she thought of all the beautiful girls in their school that he could like.

Aventus laughed a bit as she asked her question, even though he knew his answer and had for a long, long time. His head shook from side to side as he readjusted his position on the couch, inadvertently moving closer to Cassie in the process of it all. "Cassie, that's a broad question. Do you mean, like, as a friend, or are we talking more who I masturbate to every night?"

"Oh ew." She said looking at him with her blue eyes but she laughed and said "Sure, who do you masturbate to at night?" She asked even though she made a disgusted face as she did so. Not really wanting to know which girl he liked to think about while he did such things but then again she though that is she knew maybe she would use that to help get over him.

He continued to laugh and shook his head again. "Nah, I was only joking on that. I know what you meant." He thought for a few seconds, or at least gave a convincing attempt at faking to do so. He could tell that she was wanting to get over him. As sad as that made him, he could understand the status hit she would take of they were found out should a relationship develop, let alone what her friends would call her. He decided to go for it in the end, and with a slow breath her replied. "You, Cassie.'

When he said it was her. She looked at him shocked for a moment. His two little words running through her head. She sat there looking at him thinking about what to do. She did the one thing she could do she jumped into his lap and hugged him. her tail swishing happily behind her as she did so. "Oh god, do you know how long I have wanted to hear that." She said softly pressing her muzzle into his neck.

Well then, the expected reaction took place, that much was certain. One second he had an empty lap, but like Christmas coming early, the next he had the head cheerleader in it hugging him tight and pressing her sexy muzzle into his neck. He could only laugh and hug her back in return, her bubbly happiness infectious as all hell. "Really? You feel the same way?"

"Of course I feel the same way you idiot." She said pulling back to look at him "I have since I was 16." She said softly before she put her head on his chest "Its not hard to feel the same way after knowing each other so long. I always used to picture us being that cute couple in high school, but I never really though it would happen." She told him

He nodded his head slowly at her explanation, holding her close and feeling good about it. He decided to forgo what his instincts were telling him and go with the flow on this particular evevnt. One wrong move and he was finished with her as a girlfriend. So, he decided to ask her a question that was bugging him right now. "Your friend's have nothing to say about this?"

"They don't really care. They just always thought that you liked someone else. I guess they were wrong. And even if they did care, I would still be with you, what they think doesn't matter to me silly." She said softly with a smile. She looked up at him and smiled her blue eyes shinning brightly with happiness "So what does this make us?" She asked him wondering if this now made them a couple or not.

Back
Top Bottom