Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

finding my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PG-13 related RP thread comes in the odd form that I have always wanted to have a sister; I am an only child in RL, and I have always seen others with sisters, but never myself. Now as a grown male adult, I still wish I knew what it was like to have a sister. In that vein, the following are some of the cravings that I wish to explain this as.

Firstly, some pairing ideas ...

* Poor humble peasant x a noble woman warrior in a royal kingdom in which the poor humble peasant tries to become a knight of the woman warrior. Did I mention I would like to play with the Skywise character if we do this one? Skywise looks like:

Skywisenew.jpg

* Amy on Heartlands x my character of a long lost brother she and Ty discover on the ranch. Amy (whom you would be playing) looks like [just posting her cuz I like her]:

AmySpartan.jpg

[Not related to picture above]
* I ask my sister-in law to fill in and be the sister I have always wanted. [this happened in real life, but she turned me down.]

* Something else you come up with.

Secondly, some requirements ...
I like playing in mostly email because this board is traceable at work; I like 1 to 2 posts per day of 3 - 5 paragraphs; I also like using images in the roleplay, sometimes. My email is skywise.wolfrider@yahoo.com

Thirdly, some notes ...
I love OOC chat as well. I don't want this to be a smut or even incest RP; but I DO want the characters to often confuse their new found relationship with romantic gestures. I don't mind if they are confused on whether / how to kiss each other, and I think it would add to the drama to have jealous partners.

Our characters should not make out, but they should try to figure out how to have a relationship with each other, what is appropriate, and how to include each other in their lives. They should also be open to telling each other secrets and other odd ball information.

The only problem; I'm not sure how the RP is supposed to end or the goal of the RP. I need help with that. skywise.wolfrider@yahoo.com

This is one of my cravings; Skywise is also Teo, so if you are interested - please feel free to respond. Sincerely - Teo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom