Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request sheet but it is mainly stuff that I would away be up for to this right here will be from things that I want to do really badly and comes from other places that I didn't think about doing before. These things aren't going to make my main list because I might fall out of the mood to do these but to get people on my side I will try to give as much info and concept to get someone as excited about the idea as I am.

First: Fall of Man to Machine

I been feeling this for a while, thinking about terminator series and what I wonder was what I think would happen if robots took over the world. In a distant future where machines and people are more connected than they are now, Adam (Male character) get into a car accident and get body parts replaces with machinery. He goes through recovery and everything works to put him back on the streets but they didn't take into account is the fact that most machine parts in that time period, have codes planted so that they wont cheat the system and become aware of their environment. You don't want robots learning the true nature of human beings with the selfishness and greed and corruption that takes place. However they can't let my character body parts constantly forget that it's a knee, or eye or lung. So they didn't put the code in.

The female character finds out that he has machine parts and after digging around, cause she is quite the smart hacker, he doesn't had the code that everything else has. With her hacking skills and his own code, she could rewrite the programming of all types of electronic: ATMs, cars,bank accounts,police records, they could go an win elections for public office. She needs him, but he a good guy he doesn't want to steal, and cheat so he needs a little push that your character could provide. So if your into: Switching from dominate to submissive, over a series of event. Playing multiple characters as this is going to be a universe in itself that we interact with, and strong willed females, because who else is going to tell Adam that he is capable of more than just living.

2) Welcome to the Illuminati

I like a good conspiracy story and lately I got this from someone here on how a band just needed that little push and got help from a demon to make it to the limelight and that got me to wonder what it would be like if someone first got approach to join the new world order. What it would be like and what would they do.

This local singer (female) has been kept in a small town doing shows and is the talk of her town. She hits her big break and goes on national TV for a contest, and someone approaches her to talk her that they like after meeting her. They tell her that they could turn her into a megastar if they follow everything they tell her to do. Things seems okay, but as the TV show goes on she starts to fall behind in voting desperate to keep her dream alive she later agrees to the term and goes to the group she met before to have them take control of her career. While she seems nervous and worry they take her off the show and start to promote her. As her life improves things start to go out of control. Will she be able to keep her down to earth and not let fame get to her, or will she succumb to greed and power and never look back. So if you like Playing As Celebrity, Seeing someone corruption, Or in the mood Someone one naive being taking advantage of. Try this one.

3) All in the name of Science

Curious about mind, think behavior and personality in interesting. I always wanted to know more about human nature, so I was toying around with idea about changing people. mind control, experiments, drugs, the whole thing and soon it got pretty dark so why not add some sex to liven it up some.

Ryan wanted to know about altering reality, and the chemicals that went along with it. He had a reason to know as both of his parents were drug addict. They couldn't get away and would do anything to get their fix. He live with his grandparents until his teen years where his grandfather had dementia and forgot most of his life and went to stay his uncle. Ryan was a smart guy and wanted to know more about the brain and what made him "smart," so after getting into college and his thesis on altering the reality around another. He wanted to prove his idea. What better way than to test on young college kids that want to wild out.
So you want Bimbo/Smart* yes smart Transformation, if you want to have your character feel like they aren't in control, or if you curious about if this stuff might work in life, Try this one.

That is it for right now. my regular thread list is in my signature at the click here. If you are interested in anything of these or have an idea about something pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom