Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gangland: Blood in Blood out

Nightmarish

Planetoid

The flick of a lighter briefly illuminated the dark figure sitting in the drivers seat of a black Cutlass Supreme. The car was old and had rust building in some spots, it didn't look at all like something a man would want to be seen in. But it would serve it's purpose, why take a pretty tricked out ride on a mission, you'd be effectively wasting your money. As the flame from the lighter disappeared a thick haze of marijuana smoke filled the car with it's intoxicating fumes. In this line of business you found few people who didn't smoke or drink, if only because things where so stressful. Reaching backwards he passed the blunt to a man in the backseat. There where five guys in total waiting inside of the car patiently. Each of them had a black bandanna tied around their faces to conceal identity.

The sound of a car door closing caused all of their eye's to turn. A red painted Escalade parked 10 spaces up the street from them slowly pulled out. The engine started on the cutlass and it pulled off in pursuit, once the car had reached the Escalade the windows rolled down and out came 5 AK-47s. The shots rang out loud in the darkness leaving only a bullet ridden Escalade and three dead bodies inside effectively chopped up by the bullets. The screeching of the tires sent a chill down the drivers back as he made the 15 minute trek back to his own territory, here there where no enemies only freinds and family. Stepping out of the car a young hispanic male with a short Mohawk and a tattoo on the side of his head that read 'Mayan Warrior'.

The rest of the group filed out of the car as well revealing themselves to be very racially diverse, uncommon in many street gangs. Walking up the concrete walkway to the back of the warehouse he knocked on the door in cold."Yo its Perro...open up." The door swung open revealing a colony of gangsters. The old warehouse was much better taken care than you would assume from the outside. Working electricity, television sets, furniture and shag carpeting. Walking up to one of the couches he approached their leader. This man's legal first name was Grimelton, but it was rightly shortened to his common name of Grim for his brutal reputation. Standing up he stretched out, at 5'11 he wasn't the biggest guy in the room, in fact they had guys who where 6'4+, 300+ pounds.

It didn't matter how big you where you didn't try the meanest wolf in the pack. His muscular 175 pound body was a site to be hold, given that he kept him self in top shape. A multitude of cornrows where on top of his head hanging down shoulder length. Wearing his tattoos proud he'd let everyone everywhere know that he was a member of the most dangerous gang in the city the wolf pack. Looking around his eye's scanned the area for the ladies, all the women had went out about an hour and a half ago to get some groceries. Grim wanted his girl to hurry up and get back she was one of the few people he liked looking at for very long.

Angel knew better then to keep her man waiting even if she didn't want to go back to the hideout. Sighing some she looked at some of the girls and rolled her eyes as they started talking about how hot the guys were, her thoughts where they were hot but they were most likely more powerful then they ever imagined. Looking to the side as she saw some cute guys she growled lowly really not even wanting to get noticed. Anyone who saw her would see the gang tattoo on her neck and also a tattoo going down her arm showing she was also the leader's bitch which she hated most of the time, for reasons of her own and for reasons that she had to keep girls away from her man. Closing her eyes she growled lowly as the girls were starting to get annoying, every time she went out with them it seemed that they always tried to annoy her and get her to show just how angry she could get.

One of the girls she wanted to hurt pretty badly since she knew that she had come onto her man, that she had tried to get him going and have him take her, he was smart enough not to. He knew like everyone else if he took a girl she would leave and never come back, the girls on the other hand had seen what she did to girls who tried to get in her man's pants. They were usually either warned with a slap to the face, or they would get hurt even worse, or they would be shot dead without anyone even knowing. Seeing the warehouse up a few feet she sighed some, and started to walk a little faster. Getting their with the girls she opened the door seeing her man looking around for her, and she growled lowly as she set the bags of groceries on the table. Glaring at the girls she walked over to the wall and leaned against it not caring if the leader wanted her with him or not "I swear the next time I go out with them they better not talk about stupid shit, like how hot the guys are when they are way more different then that, they aren't just hot they are the strongest men, gang in the whole fucking state, stop just thinking their hot".

If the leader looked at her he would see just how pissed off she was and she had her eyes on the one girl that came onto him while she was out doing something, all the other girls knew what might happen but she didn't, she was new and if she needed to learn her place, she needed a warning but she didn't know if she would, could do it in front of all the gang. The one guy that owned the girl had already bitched her out but he didn't do any physical damage which she wanted to do, have her have a bruise on her cheek for a week to show her where she belonged and who was alpha bitch. Angel's dark steel grey eyes closed and she growled some as she tried to calm herself down, she wanted at that girl so bad so why didn't she just go after her already?? She was confused and wondered about what was stopping her or what made her so confused about that exact girl. Opening her eyes as she saw the girl walking past her she saw the girl looking towards her man and she glared deeply at her, Her hand shot out as she switched the girl slamming her against the wall she growled lowly a low growl that everyone knew meant trouble "One don't lay your eyes on my man, two don't fucking think about him, and three don't even go near him or I won't hold back next time". The girl moved with her as she basically threw her to the side, Angel went up the stairs and to a room, sitting down on the bed she sighed some.

She didn't know how the leader would react or how the girl would even react to her being so angry, Her anger had gotten control of her again and she showed it in a way she shouldn't have. The clothes she wore being a black short skirt and a black and hot pink plaid skirt with chains hanging down the sides, A black furry jacket and on her feet well, black and hot pink thigh high striped stockings, and knee high black leather boots with silver chains down the sides of those also. Leaning back on the bed she looked up at the ceiling hoping she wasn't going to have to get hurt or be put in her place, She sometimes went to far when warning girls and usually they just got a slap but the girl bugged her badly. Closing her eyes she sighed and knew she was the leader's bitch and he wouldn't let anyone else get him or her.

The cold seer of 100 proof alcohol burned smoothly down down Grim's throat, the 40 ounce bottle slowly being emptied of his contents. This was a man who could really drink his ass off, in fact if you cut him open don't be surprised if he bled out vodka and brandy. Taking a deep breath and exhaling hard, Grim breathed out the burning fumes that scorched his throat. Tossing the glass bottle into the steel barrel they where using for a trash can, he mused hearing the shattering of the glass. Grim needed to get drunk, things where beginning to look worse and worse. Some dumbass skinheads and other rival gangs where starting to clip his men off. Two had been shot in the past week. Even though The Pack was a large gang everybody knew everyone, so a single loss always hit home.

Pulling out a Marlboro he lit up taking a long drag of it's exalting cancer. Turning his head sharply at a sudden uproar, he saw that some of the girls where back, his bitch however wasn't in sight. Walking over he saw one girl jumping up and screaming about fighting somebody, when he realized it was his girl he started to speak up but silenced himself seeing Perro was one step ahead of him."Tha fuck is your problem Chika? We're all family in this mutha fucka! We don't fight amongst ourselves!" Perro said raising his hand to give her a slap, soon lowering it as she wasn't his, this one belonged to another. Grim sat back and blew down on his cigarette as Perro handled it. One reason Grim liked Perro so much had nothing to do with how long he'd known him.

Perro reminded Grim of someone he'd been locked up with in DH; A crazy ass Cholo who was always one step ahead of him. Perro could fight really could to, another thing Grim held in really high regard. When he had heard enough Grim pulled away from everyone, tapping the ashes from his cigarette on the stone part of the floor. When the girls came back it didn't take long for the room to quickly fill with marijuana smoke, another reason they had stepped out. Everyone had been gathered up, it was a good reason the warehouse was so big. It was time to hold the fort. This was pack territory, if you came in with an attitude then all the wolves tore you to pieces quick. These new bastards where pretty damn bold to pull some shit like this, it was gonna go down soon because of it.

Creeping up the stairs and into the backroom, Grim always felt a little peace when he layed eye's on his bunny. Knocking twice to alert her of his presence, he creeped up on her like a shadow in the dim light. " You can't be leavin marks on the homies girls like that...It ain't right." Grim said being very clear about his dis-pleasement. Pulling his woman closer her gave her a hard smack on the ass, hard enough to fill the room with the sound of the smack. Leaving his hand print on her backside almost like a marker he pulled her into a kiss. Pushing her back from him forcefully he stretched his arms out causing his muscles to flex and the veins to define. Laying his head in between her breasts, he breathed heavily before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't do it again...No marks."

She could see her man drinking the bottle like crazy and she growled lowly, he always had to be drunk when he was fucking her or when he was dealing with a lot of stress. The girl that she had slapped was already talking off her man's head and she glared in disgust, when Perro started to talk to her she glared at him, she didn't even flinch when he lifted his hand. Her eyes turned to the girl and she growled deeply "Tell your bitch to learn her place, don't look at my man and she won't get fucked or marked up, You know already Perro, I do what I want when I want, even more when I'm sick of this new comer trying to get into my man's pants." All the girls made some noises at the new girl which made her run off "Tell her not to look at him again, don't even fucking go near him, and the problem will be solved, I'm glad you know your place as well, be a good bitch and go after yours."

Everyone would know when she was in this kind of mood, Grim had to put her in her place, or rough her up some. She wasn't happy, when Grim was stressed his stressed was passed onto her since she had almost equal responsibility for the gang to be safe. She heard him knock on the door, her eyes opened as she saw him come in "Babe...you know I don't take kindly to girls looking at you, your mine, they aren't going to be treated nicely, they need to learn their place, not get away with crap like that." Getting up as he pulled her up she yelped as he swatted her ass and she winced some, kissing him back she wrapped her arms around his neck "I'm sorry, I will try not to again but the new girls or recruits will have to learn their place, know not to try and get in your pants, you know they are just after your power, after the top position, you will just get played like all the other times." Her eyes closed as he rubbed his face into her breasts and she giggled some as he kissed her forehead "Well if they have no proof I can get away with it right??" Her eyes opened and she smirked some then ran her nails down his back.

She wasn't actually against being here with him, in this gang, she actually had fallen in love with him she just didn't know hot to tell him yet. Right now though she was enjoying him being on top of her and she wiggled against him, her crotch , hips, rubbing against his "Also tell Perro to back down some, if you don't start speaking up he might try and take your place, uhm I also found out the gang's hideout, the one that killed your two guys." She smirked again since he would already probably know she already found them, she was always good at that sorta thing "I just had to get a gang member to rat them out by giving him a few drugs, nothing to expensive." She smiled and kissed him on his lips as her nails dug into his back "heh I wonder what's happening with Perro and his girl, it would be sad if he didn't put her in her place, she needs to know that if she doesn't back down she will get hurt, Grim you know I won't back down if she keeps challenging me like she has."

Thoughts where going through her head but she wouldn't say they were very good ones, well a few of them were good. Some of them was wanting to confess that she was in love with Grin, others where of trying to figure out how to show the bitches their place without them having proof.

Back
Top Bottom