Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arena [MxF]-Maybe Group RP if enough interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewarrior

Planetoid
Hi there!

I know I haven't been on here in a while but I'm hoping to change this. This RP is something I know is a little odd but hopefully it gets some interest. If it gets enough interest we could definitely make this a group RP! Here is the idea below

It's 150 years in the future. While we are more technologically advanced, humanity has somewhat devolved. There are two classes; the nobels and the rich and the poor. If you aren't born into the first group, it is almost impossible to get into it. There is only one way. By entering a gladitoral style competition: The Arena. However, it is not about violence. Instead, competitiors compete against each other in sexual match. Basically the aim of the game is to make your opponent orgasm before they make you orgasm. You do this by rubbing/licking/sucing/fucking them to an orgasm while trying to stop them doing the same to you. You have to at least be on your knees at all times and toys and restraints are allowed. The winner gets to use the loser after. Amass enough points in this and you get to create your own wealthy family and are given wealth beyond your wildest dreams. We start with you and I being teamed as training partners on the first day we enter and we can go from there.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom