Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milfs Anyone? Females and Futanari's wanted, possibly males. Update 11/4/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshiro24

Super-Earth
Hey guys, Kyo here. Yeah, as the title says. Anyone be interested in playing some Milfs for me? I'd like to get a nice, sexy, kinky and lewd. Milf harem going on. But I'm looking for someone who can play multiple characters, not all at the same time but for different scenarios (if you can play them all at the same time or two at a time within different scenarios, it's not recommended but if you can do it, more power to you).

The general idea is this:

My Oc Kyo, is a man-whore. He loves to fuck around as much as he can, not to mention he is also part Incubus, he tends to be rather. Sexually active. The concept is this, my Oc live within this city called "Lumoise" and within the city. He lives in a fairly large, cul-da-sack. There, everyone are neighbors to each other and are very close. Like one big, happy family. This idea can involve Incest, if one asks. Kyo, is the somewhat new figure within the block. Only because no one sees his face as much, being a Demon hunter he is, he tends to venture off and never return for weeks and sometimes months at hand.

It was then, maybe a certain female figure (doesn't matter if it's his mother, much older sister, aunt, etc.) have heard wind of Kyo returning back to his home after a long venture into the unknown. But another word spreads of his... "Deeds" if you get the meaning. They say: "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back". How far will curiosity drive the women of the cul-da-sack to see if such rumors are true?

Message me if interested, I do also want to mention. Any species can be involved, not just humanoid. Not to mention Females and Futanari's are welcomed as well as, any and all kinks upon discussion. I also want to mention, I am a working man. I have two jobs so, I will be occupied but will try my best to answer as soon as possible.

I can rp in any method from PMs, Threads while I also have two IMs which are Skype and YIM. If you'd prefer either of the latter, please say so. I have pictures of how my Oc looks like if one likes, PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom