Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Half-breed human and Incubus looking for females. Update 11/01/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshiro24

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, Kyo here. Does anyone know about the Monster Girl Encyclopedia? If not, I'm willing to provide a link for what I mean. In the meantime:

I am wanting to do such setting/scenario rp with my Oc who's half human and Demon. A Demigod if you will, only in different standards. Now, I'm a man who likes both, story and sex. I may do a little more sex, but if you work with me. We can work out the details.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/701170/1458a4968e/

There's the link above. I'm also requiring a challenge for my rper. I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to play more than one female for me. I like myself a rather, pleasurable and kinky harem. It's not recommended but would love to be encouraged, depending on my rp partner.

I have two plots it mind you can choose from, but willing to work with other ideas brought up to the table.

1) The idea is this, my Oc and a friend of his are venturing through the Demon Realm where they are on the hunt to rid of the evil creatures that have been kidnapping human males within the Human Realm, for their own sexual pleasures. Lots of battle scenes, kinky and hot sexual scenes. It all really varies on what plays.

2) The other idea, within the city my Oc (and whomever you decide to play as) live together in harmony with the combination of both the demon and human realms. But with the sudden increase of female-like monsters who require not only a male for sexual reasons, but a husband for their tribe or a man fitting to be king for herself and others. It varies, but in general.

My Oc will be the one who "Enforces" a law between the human and demons. To not act and engage in illegal activities where raping is forbidden, inter-species sexual relations cannot take place. But for this, that rule will be broken. There will be some "Resistance" from the demons about loving human, but not all are evil. Just to add a little action/adventure with all the romance and dirty/kinky sex going on.

If you're interested, please feel free to message me. If you have any add-on suggestions or ideas to add to the rp. I'm all ears, I like working with my partners to ensure the rp is not only great for myself, but to them as well.

I also have picture references of how my Oc looks like if one wants/need and a post-example of how I normally post. Depending on if I play multiple characters. Would love to hear from you all soon! :)

Please refrain from bumping your thread more than once in a 24-hr period. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom