Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got some ideas now (MxF, MxM, MxAnything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Roman

Planetoid
Some things to know:
1: I'm open to most pairings like MxF, MxM, MxShemale, MxFuta, etc etc but I myself do not play anything other than a male character as that is what I am most comfortable with.

2: There are rules to a MxM pairing, I am set in having my partner if male to be feminine, androgynous, a crossdresser. I am not interested in normal, average, manly men, I am just not physically attracted to them in any way and I will not budge on this.

3: I am a dominant male in reality and online, now I want to stress that being dominant does not mean that I have to be a take charge order my partner around all the time. There are times when that can be very fun and erotic but it doesn't mean I have to be in charge of everything, there are a lot of different ways to be a dominant. So if you wish to have a certain type of dominant please tell me, don't just expect to get the dominant you want because I can't read your mind.

4: I roleplay through PM's or thread only, I have no preference to either so if you have a preference feel free to say so but do not suggest off site roleplaying as I will ignore you instantly for you did not read this at all.

5: Regardless of the pairing there will be anal play and anal sex, it is a very big kink of mine and if you aren't comfortable with that then we aren't compatible.

6: I consider myself a decent roleplayer, been around the block a bit and I know a thing or two but I am not a novelist, 1-3 paragraphs will be my average and maybe you can get me up to 4-5 if the story is especially interesting. I need at least a four or five sentence paragraph to work with, any less and I just keep myself interested in the roleplay anymore.

7: I am a person! yes this may come as a shock but it is a real person on the other side with real issues to deal with, perhaps I'm working ten hour days and I just can't muster up the energy to reply. Maybe I got on to check on the site but didn't reply the second I got on? well that might happen and I would prefer not to be pestered to reply unless it has been at least three days since my last reply.

8: I try to do more than just the vanilla or cliche pairings, like put a twist on some stuff please! Werewolf x vampire pairing? okay well let's make it so it isn't necessarily the usual like making it a future where a third race is perhaps threatening both of their species so they must come together. Or perhaps throw some scifi in there but making it a futuristic world where humans have developed fighting androids/robots that are seeking out their homes etc etc.

9: I like story, I like smut, I like both together, in all honestly I'd say 60% smut 40% plot works well in my opinion.

10: I adhere to all the rules that have been listed upon the site, if you attempt to break any of these rules I will not hesitate to drop you and tell the admins about this.

11: I love to see pictures of your characters, it is not necessary I just love having something to visualize concretely when the roleplay gets to the juicy bits.

https://www.f-list.net/c/marcu

My F-list there not everything in the favorites has to be added they are just wonderful bonuses when they are added.​

Ideas:

1: A criminal style roleplay, perhaps my character is considered a nobody just someone that exists in the underworld on the edge between the light and the darkness, he can be violent but he still has a certain code that only he really knows and sticks to. Your character is perhaps a high level person or maybe even a boss of a powerful organization that has kept itself protected for many years, recently you have begun to expand your territories making enemies out of many other factions. As a result your character is being targeted constantly by those who wish to keep their territories even in a public place where both of our characters happen to be which is unfortunate for them.

2: The world went to shit suddenly with a big reveal, supernatural creatures actually exist and they have come out of hiding. Vampires, werewolves, elves, dragons, centaurs, and so much more are coming out of the woodwork and the humans aren't quite sure how to deal with this revelation. Some are scared, others are hateful, some embrace the idea, there are fights breaking out and things just seem to be getting worse all around so the leaders of the world decide it is time to make a joint force. The SNDF is made or better known as the Supernatural discipline force, they are a mix of humans and supernatural creatures put together in order to solve problems involving humans and supernatural creatures.

3: Medieval style, demi humans are what they are called and they range from any to every mythical creature that man never thought existed until they began to explore the world. When they discovered these creatures they named them demi humans and declared they were nothing more than slaves to serve humans, the demi humans of course refused and thus the great war broke out. My character is a human warrior with an army that has come to invade the demi humans land, the demi humans annihilate the army of humans with ease and my character barely survives. He manages to stumble from the battlefield before the angry demi humans kill him as well, wounded and weak he finds himself passing out in the dense forest behind enemy lines all alone.

4: Your character has always been a werewolf hiding in plain sight amongst humans, my character is one of those humans and the best friend of your character. They have been friends for nearly ten years now yet YC couldn't not bring themselves to tell MC what they are or how they truly feel about MC. On the night of a full moon when it is difficult to control themselves YC goes out and happens to run into MC, without meaning to they bite MC as instinct and desire fuels their thoughts of having MC as part of the pack. Now MC is beginning to change slowly, he's getting stronger, faster, more aggressive and he doesn't know how to deal with it.

5: I'd love to do something where MC's partner enjoys being degraded, used roughly (spanked, hair pulling, cock slapping, face slapping, lightly choked), being called naughty and dirty names etc etc they just love being completely dominated in the bedroom but it doesn't mean they don't want respect. I like the idea of exploring a new or beginning relationship where they have to iron out the kinks, MC will have to learn that just because he can do those kind of things in the bedroom doesn't mean YC isn't a person, feel like it could add to idea rather than MC just enjoying being used.

6: YC keeps to themselves usually trying to avoid notice from others, their nightly activities are dressing up real nice and taking out strangers in order to pay for college, usually it's only a dating kind of thing with heavy petting at the most. MC is a classmate and someone YC has had their eye on for some time but never had the courage to actually talk to, well MC's birthday has come up and his friends pooled their money together and bought YC for the night. Now usually YC would never just have sex with a guy because they had been paid but this was nearly twice their normal rate and the bonus is that it is MC, now they have a condition though which is MC has to wear a blindfold so he can't see who it is which he agrees to so YC gets to work and have fun for once.

7: I'd love to do some gender transformation, starting with male and turning into female but not instantly. I want it to be a slow process that comes with being fucked by MC, each time it happens they become a little more feminine perhaps it starts with more revealing clothes and then the voice changing slightly, eventually it begins to change them physically as well. YC will of course not want the changes as much but of course won't have a choice as the more feminine they become the more they enjoy being fucked, this could be fantasy style with a furry x human or something else or scifi with alien x human etc etc depends what you are feeling.

8: YC is on a webcam show in order to make money for college, rent, a car whatever doesn't matter really, they have been doing it for close to a year and they are in the top ten of the site having tens of thousands of people who follow to watch them. YC has always concealed their identity with a mask because they don't want it to be known what they are doing, when YC isn't webcamming they have a regular job and it is at this regular job when a fan recognizes YC. Rough idea that has any number of ways it can go, MC could blackmail YC with this information, MC could be a huge fan and wants to date YC, MC could be interested in a business relationship involving the webcams who knows really.

9: MxM for this one sorry ladies, YC is the last man on the earth after a virus has killed off all the others or so they thought, I'm thinking months or even years have gone by with them being all alone before MC arrives. MC thought he was the only one left as well until the two run into each other, both are delighted to have the company of another person finally but YC is more interested in the sexual aspect. The only problem is that MC isn't gay or even bicurious so even after so long without a female he isn't interested in having sex with YC, my thoughts were that YC has to make themselves more appealing to MC in order to get what they want. Just a rough idea like the rest not really sure where it will go but always open to suggestions.

Generic Pairings:

Incest

(Me x You)
Brother x Sister
Brother x Brother
Son x Mother
Father x Son
Uncle x Niece/Nephew

Taboo

Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Principal x Student
Boss x Employee
Father x Child's friend
Therapist x Patient
Human x Anthro/Furry
Anthro/Furry x Human
Master x Pet

Fantasy

Werewolf x Vampire
Elf x Human
Monster x Human
Drow elf x Creature of some sort
Demon x Fairy
Magician x Familiar

More to come.​

Ooh. I love the webcam idea. I'm typically into playing more feminine/androgynous men anyways so if you are looking to doing that with an MxM pair I would love to talk more about it with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom