Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM or MxF (Fandoms and Originals!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjynx

Moon
Hey there,

Jynx here, nice to meet'ya! Just a few things about myself, I'm pretty easy going. There's not much that's an absolute no for me, so, really, try me.

Just a few guidelines:
  • Please be active (at least once a week)
  • Please have decent grammar/spelling
  • I really do not have a post length preference, so I will mirror you.

But please, PM me if you want to RP!

*** = how much I want it. (Max is 3 stars)
bold are parts I want to play.

General Pairings[/b]]
(roughly grouped by category):

Vampire/Hunter**
Vampire/Vampire*
Ghost/Haunted
Ghost/Killer**
Ghost/Loner
Assassin/Victim**
Demon/Popular Kid**
Angel/Loner***
Loner/Loner
Maid/Master*
Guard/Prince
Rival/Rival*

Plots[/b]]

#1.1: To The Stars (OPEN)
Humanity has started reaching out to new galaxies. However, to reach there, the members of the crew must be put to sleep for the duration of the journey. Unfortunately, only a few awake when they reach their destination. With no one else alive, and no way to return, what can they do?

#1.2: Below the Cloudline (OPEN)**
After the year 2100, now known as year X, humanity was forced to move above the cloudline, the line of thick atmospheric dust that separates the Aerland from the Earth's surface. It is now X71, 71 years after the calamity that forced the shift. However, with a few strange creatures making it up to the Aerland, Earth has assembled a force to investigate what is below the cloudline.

#2.1: Mystic Midnight (OPEN)
Once in a hundred years, there is an event dubbed the Midnight Sermon. Creatures from wide and far travel to come, and there is one only a few months away. Those who live in the village where the Midnight Sermon is happening are scrambling to get ready for the oncoming hordes, and those traveling are struggling across tough terrain to find their destination. (For this, we could either go with villager x villager, traveller x traveller, or villager x traveller, depending on what you want. We could even do multiple.)

#2.2: Revenge (OPEN)
A small-time hero returns to his/her hometown, only to find that it has been wiped out save for one young adult. This young adult insists on coming with the hero and exacting revenge for their city.

#3.1: Coven (OPEN)*
There are new powerful vampires on the rise. In response to this, the covens must stay together. Two young lovers are from different covens who have different views on how to deal with the oncoming crisis. Basically, think of it as a vampire Romeo and Juliet.

#3.2: Changed (OPEN)**
Two best friends have grown up together. When one is attacked by a werewolf in the night, the other knows something is wrong, but what? They thought all the tales of wolves were myths, and what happens to their relationship when one goes into heat?

#4.1: Across the Hall (OPEN)**
New semester, new roommate. The girl/boy across the hall is adorable, but where were they last year? It's a senior dorm and there's a mystery person in the room across the hall.

#4.2: Rock On! (OPEN)***
Bands start and they fall apart. This one's new, and they have it going on. Right now, they're all the rage in one small city in one small county of one state among 50. Only a few people know they're names, but they are trying to get somewhere. Thing is, tension has been growing as a romance blooms between the lead guitarist and ____ (drummer/keyboardist...), and there's jealousy from another member. They want to make it, but maybe the love triangle will be too much.

#5.1: Lover Mine (PENDING)*
Protective is good, violently protective can have it's consequences. One partner does all s/he can to keep the other within their grasp, including shedding some blood. They take their partner and run for it without offering explanation.

#5.2: Keep it Close (OPEN)**
They've always been close. As young children, they dressed the same, they held hands at school, but no one took a second look. They're twins; fraternal, so they look different, but twins all the same. Through their lives, they were inseparable. And one finally realized that his/her feelings weren't always simply friendly, how will the other react?

#5.3: I've Watched You (OPEN)
One stalker, one prey, one chance meeting at the bus stop. A little turn of fate is all it takes to tangle them completely. (Sorry, not very complete, but PM me and we can talk about it ><)

Fandoms:[/b]]

Also, I am open to doing Canon x Canon or Canon x OC or OC x OC from any of these.

Anime/Mangas
  • Bleach*
  • Naruto**
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)***
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Haikyuu!!***
  • Free!**
  • Tokyo Ghoul***
  • Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
  • 07 Ghost*
  • Guilty Crown
  • Kuroshitsuji*

Books/Series:
  • Harry Potter
  • The Hunger Games
  • Mazerunner
  • Game of Thrones (for this I'd want to do OCs)
  • Chaos Walking (again, I'd want to do OCs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom