Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intro and Req. Young Male (site-legal!!!) seeks TABOO RP with Female playslave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Anthony
black-hair, blue eyes, just turned 15

Who I am:

For the purposes of this site? "I'm Anthony"

For the purposes of role-play "I'm whatever variation of Anthony that suits the setting of the RP.

I live in the USA, Eastern Time Zone.

I am an Adult in RL. I'm not "young" but not "old".

What I'm Looking For:

Adult role-play with mature and reliable role-players.

I do prefer more than a single scene… I don't do as well with "short-stories". I like backgrounds and environments rather than brief 'clips' of action. Introductory scenes are the exception, naturally!

While my spelling and grammar may not be perfect, and my punctuation might miss the mark, I'm not a stickler. I do prefer sentences and paragraphs!

And Internal motivations can bleed into it, too. It helps me fill in blanks accurately!

>I roll my eyes before looking down at your naked form. I cluck my tongue in disappointment at the offering before me and shake my head in disgust before murmuring…
"This is the best they could send me for my money? How… disappointing."

Vs.

>I feel a hot thrill as you 'present' yourself for my appraisal, The naked figure kneeling before me in sullen submission is flawless to my eyes, and the spark of disgust as you peer at my form is priceless. Your distaste at not only your enslavement, but being owned by someone like me? Delectable!

But, to drive the first of many nails into the coffin of your ego, I cluck my tongue in disappointment at the offering before me. I shake my head in disgust before murmuring…
"This is the best they could send me for my money? How… disappointing."

I prefer to stay IC (In Character), with only occasional forays into OOC (Out of Character) for clarifications to RP actions …. As well as to soothe any ruffled feathers (in either direction) if RP strays beyond personal limits. I do like clear sets of limits on RP from my partners. It doesn't need to be EXHAUSTIVE… but it does need to hit the high/low points!

Frequency of exchanges will be up to you. If something IRL comes up that will interfere or delay my postings, I will warn you as I can. Emergencies, naturally, might prevent that. But please be assured that if I "Drop off the Map" suddenly, it's NOT boredom or lack of consideration on my part.

And if you offend me personally, I would definitely led you know "up front" rather than skulk off to sulk and forget you.

Multi-characters… Having come from "visual" environments (SL, NWN Social Servers) I'm used to playing a single character. This format actually allows me to play around with running a couple of characters at once. I've never done that outside of "Wizard and Familiar" or similar Dominant Teams. But I'd be willing to make the tempt here in "Pure Text" land.

Picture Anthony and a small gang of friends he's sharing you with. (I doubt I could believably handle more than 2 or three male roles believably or efficiently)

What I Offer:

Text-based RP, with a reasonable vocabulary, and hopefully satisfactory imagination.

I offer the opportunity for a playmate to be used/abused/etc. by someone (or even someTHING) that would be even more embarrassing or shameful to be owned/controlled by.

Reverse the "common" dominant/submissive roles and you'll get the idea.

Some basic examples:

(mundane)
Cop under a gangster's control (blackmail)
Nun under an orphan's thumb.
Teacher victimized by a student

(exotica)
Sword and Sorcery heroine caught/enslaved by what she THOUGHT was a Wizards' Apprentice.
Family Variations under the same theme.

What to keep under your hat!

Personal details.

I don't need to know:

Marital Status
Parental Status
Actual Age/Gender (the last one can kill the suspension of disbelief, sorry)
Job
Etc.

It's not that I don't care… it's just happened in the past that the "RL" issues start to consume the bulk of the conversations, and that's not what either of us are here for, is it?

A simple "Sorry, work was a bitch today. I'm really not up to playing." Or "Family obligations tonight. I'll catch up with you tomorrow?" and "Pet went to vet, gonna be busy next two nights" should be sufficient, no?

I follow the old Red-/Yellow-/Green-light scheme of setting limits:

1. Red-Light - Site-illegal ages, scat, Female-Dominant behavior, Male-on-Male, Herm/Futa, Furry, Vomit
  2. Yellow-light - Urine-based, Excessive Resistance, Excessive 'Endearment'
  3. Green-light - Hetero, Non-consensual to reluctant, ownership/domination

If interested, feel free to respond by post or PM.

Thanks for looking!

Ahh, here's the basic F-List!

https://www.f-list.net/c/anthony%20thorne

Not Gospel yet, but it will get refined depending on what kind of play I find here!

-Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom