Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Island [BDSM, victim vs monster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyr

Planetoid
At a certain point in the future but slightly before the "actual" events in play

A dastardly rich weapon merchant bought, with the proceeds of many wars and death, an isle just for himself and a small population of servants... and the most genious and remorseless scientists money can buy.
Nothing else is know about this exceptionally isolated place (protected by the most inaccessible and powerful defense system known on Earth).

Long story short, the war tycoon it's just a sick perverted bastard and set a whole new hellish social nightmare with the people inside thanks to use of some forbidden DNA alteration technologies formerly used to "upgrade" soldiers in reckless killing machines.

Monster, in the pure literal meaning: werewolf, Minotaur ... you got the idea.
Buuut.... only males. The female population as, indeed genetically manipulated, but this one was less in apparence and more in obscene cruelty: females need to drink their male counterpart 's cum in sort of vampiric way in order to survive.

Yep. I told you: a sick bastard.

Now, after some years of obviously chaotic events, the huge country -land did manage to find it's own akward equilibrium, split in three, half "federatic" regions where both males and female fix their balance.

"Bestia" region, where females are chained, enslaved and abused for their own good "cum ratio" health.
"Ginoclive", sort of "mirror" region where females are in charge here.
And just the unnamed in between forest-land where most of life support stuff is preserved (clean water, wheat etc.etc) and where beast and women temporarily live peacefully until they pick their poison of choice and migrate to one region or the other (some prefer to pay visit to both).

Now, what I am looking for: my fuckpet in "Bestia" region. This monster (a big sized satyr) will chain and force you into submission, cock worship and eventually the cum feeding you crave for.

You can be either the lovely willing slave, the forced unwilling slave I have to train or a kidnapped citizen of Ginoclive who will completely urged to see her life from another point of view.

Sadly I cannot offer an enslaved beast currently, but if you did enjoy this scenario : go on with my pleased blessing in copy/edit/adjust and find your right enslaved beast male to play with.

Roleplay wise, you may have already noticed, my English is pretty bad, take it as I was sort of "barbarian" if you wish.

The RP will be 1st person and mostly smutty based.

This is what I (we) are supposed to expect:
http://❥.ws/worshipme (nsfw link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom