Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Throwing ideas out, anyone interested? Update 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshiro24

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, Kyo here.

Gonna be plain and blunt. I'm seeking an rp between action/adventure with a nice balance and mixture of romance/sex. Basically Story/Smut if you will. I have an Oc who's a DemiGod. Half human and Incubus, a different kind of DemiGod than what it's actual meaning is. I tend to play multiple characters, mostly my other Oc's and sometimes a few Cannons from games I play.

I'm hoping to find someone who can play multi-characters as well, if possible. But one is just as fine, both your Oc or if you feel like playing some Cannon characters for me, are welcomed. I don't have an idea but my usual genre for rping is fantasy and modern with a bit touch of slight, Sci-Fi usage but not as much. I have pictures of my Oc as given:

https://kyoshrio9021.imgur.com/all/ Warning: These are mostly NSFW with some SFW stuff on it, so. I'm giving you all a head's up on what you might walk into.

I also want to mention, I can do some fandom/anime based rps. Either we follow by the anime or mix it up with our own touch. The recent animes I've known and watched before are the following:

- Rosario Vampire
- High School DxD
- Dog Days
- Sword Art Online
- High School of the Dead
- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Pretty much all of what I can recall and remember, but. I don't just do anime. I can also do video games as well. The games I've played that i would like to do are:

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, 3 and 4
- Bayonetta
- Borderlands/Borderlands 2/Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
- Lost Planet/Lost Planet 2
- Pokemon (Any region)
- Dragon Quest 8
- Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6
- Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker

Not much of an avid gamer but I get only what I can afford.

Any and all kinks can apply upon discussion, looking mostly for females and possibly Futanari's as either or of the latter can/would work. I can give a post-example of how I rp and pictures of how my Oc looks like. More can be discussed through a PM, PM me if interested. I can do the rp through either PM, Threads or IMs which I have Skype and YIM. Come and message me up, I don't bite. I'm an easy-going, lovable person whom many people enjoy rping with!

RE: MaleXCannon, anyone interested? Update 11/11/14

*Bored bump, also want to mention. I will be off work this weekend. Meaning the 11/15 and 11/16. I will be online to rp, but I also have other things to do. So please be patient with me friends ^^*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom