Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curiosity made the kitty come... • Females and Futas •

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittysaysnya!

Meteorite
First off, here's an F-list of my kinks. If you have any ideas of your own and think I'd be a good fit for them, go ahead and PM me!

Alright, time for my ideas here!

♥ The Milkmaid! • F/F • ♥

A wealthy woman hires a very special maid to serve in her manor. Though her demeanor is impeccable, it would be hard to overlook the new maid's bountiful tits. In reality, the maid serves her mistress as a milkmaid, allowing use of her breast milk for whatever her mistress pleases. Whether it's drinking directly from the source, using it in the kitchen, or even taking a bath in it, the milkmaid is only happy to serve.

I'm looking for an affectionate and sensual relationship for this idea, with focus on the breasts (though sex can certainly come in as well). This doesn't need to be all too realistic. The maid could have ridiculous boobs or produce a nigh-endless supply of milk.

♥ The Milkmaid, Monster Girl Edition! • F/F, F/H • ♥

A wealthy woman hires a lovely maid to serve in her manor. Unbeknownst to the woman, her new maid isn't really human, and one way or another ends up breastfeeding her "mistress". The woman finds herself craving her maid's milk more and more with each feeding, until it's not clear who is truly the mistress in their relationship...

There's plenty of room to expand on this idea. The maid's milk could cause the woman's breasts to swell with milk, letting both of them share their bounty with each other. Her milk could even transform the woman into another of the maid's kind. The woman could bring over other female friends for the maid to make into slaves to her breasts. Pregnancy could be included, either in the form of the maid laying eggs in the woman or being a futa.

♥ Monster Girl Pregnancy Quest! • F/F, F/H, H/H • ♥

While there's no concrete scenario in mind for this, it boils down to one thing: human girl goes out, gets knocked up by a lot of monster girls. I'd be open to different types of humans if the partner plays the human, but I'd prefer to play the human girl in a specific role: a researcher who sets out to study the reproductive habits of monster girls, who finds herself eager to become personally involved with monster girl reproduction after she gets impregnated by the first creature she studies.

I'm looking for kinky and fun pregnancy ideas. I have quite a few: a colony of driders taking turns laying eggs in the human's pussy and ass, magical monster girls who make the human's belly swell with young with just a kiss, monster girls who squirt into the human's pussy to impregnate her, slime girls that inhabit the human's womb and/or breasts and let their young leak out of her pussy/nipples, and many more. If a prospective partner has ideas, I'd be willing to hear them.

That's all for now. Other ideas will be posted whenever I feel like changing things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom