Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilith's request thread {FxM, FxF, FxFuta & Anthro}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith1

Planetoid
Hello and Welcome to My Thread

Okay so my name is Lilith. I am new to BM but not Roleplaying. I have been roleplaying since I was a kid. Now sexual roleplaying I am a bit newer to and have only been doing it for about a year. And I am still trying to find out what I am comfortable with so until I do I am up for just about anything and everything.

I ONLY PLAY OVER PM AND THREAD THATS IT DON'T ASK ME IF I PLAY OVER ANYTHING ELSE I WILL IGNORE YOU

I only play Female characters! I will play with Males, females, shemales, futas, anthro and whatever else, but I will always play a female character it doesn't matter to me if my female character has ears or a tail or is a demon but she will only ever have lady parts!

So onto plots and parings

Parings

its goes mexyou

School girl x teacher or other student
Vampire x human
human x vampire
vampire x vampire
vampire x other type of supernatural being
same thing above goes for werewolves or witches
Demon x Angel
Angel x Demon
girl x kidnapper
Slave x mistress or master
Princess x prince
Princess x knight
roommates
best friends
twins
daughter x father
daughter x step mother
sister x brother

the list goes on and on really.

I Do not have any plots at this time. Sorry So this will be updated in a little while.

Pictures. {NSFW}

Anthro pictures

More to come

Normal pictures

okay so those will also be updated.

If you can come up with a plot for one of the pictures great, if you find one you like PM me, and we can talk about it and come up with something.

I will be making and update sometime this week. So new plots and pictures will be added. I will only be doing 4-5 Role plays at a time because I get really confused if I do any more then that,

4/6 Roleplays taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom