Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ambrose Family: An Incestous Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
Name: Justin Ambrose.
Time: Friday, 345PM.
Target: Open.

The backyard of the Ambrose household was lush and spacious. A tall ring of trees surrounded the yard, giving the family a tight net of privacy for their activities. The pool was rectangular in shape, sloping towards one side as it went from shallow to deep. A jet of water shot out from the middle, flying high into the air before falling back down onto the pool in a small fountain. Near the middle of the pool, separate and raised above, was a small pool that served as hot tub, equip with bubbles and massaging jet streams. The water was a clear blue and reflected the rays of the sun brilliantly. The marble tiling around the pool did not stretch far from it, converting into a patch of green grass before it ended up near the high fences of their yard. Other than a barbeque and a small patch of pavement beneath a basketball net, the yard was generally empty and maintained.

Justin strode out of the house into the bright sun, wearing black swimming trunks and a white tee. Sleek sneakers adorned his feet as he carried a basketball under his arm, smiling a little before striding around the pool. It had been a long day at college but thankfully his schedule had been fortunate enough to allow him an early day as the weekend drew near. Rolling his broad shoulders a little, he began to dribble and bounce the ball on the pavement as he warmed his body up. He had a shape to maintain and only rigorous exercise would keep it well-sculpted. He wondered vaguely where the rest of his family was, thinking primarily of his siblings and if they would come out of the cool house to join him in the blazing heat. With five brothers and sisters, not to mention that he was one half of a set of twins, it was hard to keep track of them, not to mention his hardworking parents.

Name: Sherie Ambrose
Time: 3:55 p.m.
Location: Northbound on the main freeway. Driveway. Sherie's room.
Target: Jessica (NPC, friend from college)

Sherie held her seatbelt and door handle with a white-knuckled grip, and her strong thighs pressed firmly against the floorboard as the white 2011 GT350 rocketed past one hundred miles per hour, and approached one-thirty easily. Her friend, Jessica Brenner always used her father's car on Fridays, and the end result was always the same. A couple of guys would see two cute girls in a custom made Mustang, assume that the driver was incapable of handling the 500 horsepower (at least 500 Jessica would always say with a mischievous smile) and, inevitably, get an education. Jessica could drive. Her father was a professional at it. He taught her. Hell, he taught the cops. If he knew that she was driving his prize possession like this, though, he'd kill her. If they were stopped for excessive speed, street racing, reckless endangerment, or any of the other host of moving violations a policeman would be able to tack on, she would just be bailed out and the charges would get dropped. If Sherie were taken to jail, she would probably be shot in the backyard for daring to bring attention to her family. Jessica was a bit of a scofflaw. Sherie was terrified by it.

Jessica didn't dig the accelerator out of the floor pan until the GT350 had passed the one hundred and fifty miles per hour mark. Sherie slowly allowed herself to relax, and it took a while for the week's victims to catch up.

“Yeah, you got nothing,” Jessica said as she slowed the car to exit at an off ramp. “So, you gonna let me stay with you tonight so I can hang out with these cute brothers of yours?”

“You can't do that,” Sherie answered.

“Why not?”

“Because. I can't go to jail. Do you know what would happen to me? I don't care if we wreck. That can be blamed on you. If I go to jail, my character judging abilities come into question, my own character comes into question, my family gets fucked with by the media, and I lose a massive amount of anonymity that I have from being a middle child. Nobody cares what I do. I like that. You don't have to show that you have a bigger dick than everyone else when you're driving this car.”

“Okay. So what about your brothers?” Jessica turned the white car into the driveway at Sherie's house.

“Gah! I don't know. I'll...see what I can work out. I'm serious, though. One fifty is jail, Jessica. If I go to jail, they'll call the news. I will be shipped to Siberia. What about tonight?”

“Downtown, probably. I'll call you,” Jessica said.

“You bringing this out,” Jessica said, as she closed the door to the car.

“Oh, no. It's a Charger night! Sixty-Nine, baby!” Great. Eight hundred horsepower. She never stopped talking about the Charger. Why can't she just drive a Camry? Sherie watched the Mustang grumble out of the driveway, hang a left, and speed off back towards the freeway.

She walked into the house, and up the stairs to her bedroom. There, she stripped her dress off, and changed into a pair of gray running shorts and a black tank top. She opened her music player on the computer, selected her playlist, and began her stretching routine.

Name: Alexander Ambrose
Time: 4:15 p.m.
Target: Open

Alex rounded the corner, hearing and seeing the white Mustang pull out of the driveway to his home and speed off away from him and he chuckled to himself. Looks like Jessie got a ride home from campus from another of her friends again. He thought to himself as he finished the jog to the driveway and then made his way up to his room. The day at school had been a long one, as had practice after classes were over. For some unbeknownst reason, the swim coach decided that the team needed to spend time in the weight room today instead of the pool. His muscles ached a little bit from pushing himself harder then he normally would, and then the three mile jog home from the school campus. He quickly made his way upstairs to his room. The music was already blaring from Jessica's room as he stepped into his. Closing the door behind him he stripped out of his clothes and flopped down onto his bed, laying underneath the fan letting the circulation of the air cool him off for a few minutes. The track playing in the background wasn't a bad one, Alex just liked things a bit different from his older sister. When it ended he felt as if he had been lazy enough and went to his dresser and pulled out a black speedo and pulled it on.

After grabbing a towel and throwing it over his shoulder, he headed downstairs and out the sliding glass door in the family room out to the back yard. As he passed the basketball court he gave a nod to Justin, half expecting his eldest brother to give hims some kind of a hard time about the speedo that clung tightly to his body. The bulge in the front of the swimsuit was fairly sizable and there wasn't all that much that Alex could do about it, no matter how he tried to tuck, adjust, or shift his cock and balls. Not that he was embarrassed or ashamed in any way about things. He just didn't care for the hard times he would get because of his chosen activities. Passing the courts at a comfortable walk he made the way to the pool and dove in at the deep end after tossing his towel onto one of the chairs on the patio. After swimming five laps back and forth across the distance of the pool, he came to the edge and draped his arms over the coping and pulled himself up slightly to glance around and see whom else might be home and outside.

Name: Taylor Ambrose
Time: 4:15 p.m.
Target: Justin and Alexander Ambrose
Taylor had taken a hot shower allowing the water to cascade over her body. It was exactly what she needed to wash the tension away, or so she thought. Standing there in front of the window, the curtains pulled, she allowed the warmth of the day to wrap around her. It was then she noticed her son taking to the court to play. His body, the way the sheen of sweat glistened from him due to the heat of the day. She couldn’t help but smile as her hand traced down her form. Circling her nipples, her palm flush against her breast down to her belly. Her fingernails grazed her skin as she saw her other son heading to the pool. Yes. Perhaps a dip in the pool would be in order. My tension is not only still here, but it’s growing in intensity. Yes. Time to cool off.

Taylor tied her bathing suit to her body and grabbed a towel as she headed down the grand stairs towards the pool. She wasn’t even sure if her children knew she was even at home. What better way to show them mommy is home. The glass doors opened without a sound and with ease allowing her to slip up towards her son. She eyed Justin with a smile. His body was simply ripe and divine. She licked her own lips wanting to taste him, to touch him. Patience she had to remind herself. She stepped away to continue to the pool clearing her throat so that her presence would now be known. Casually she tossed her towel to a lounge and finally spoke to her children. “Good afternoon boys. Mind if I take a dip. The water looks so refreshing, and my body could use the cool touch. Feel free to join me. The more inside, the better.” She nodded her head to them as she dove inside the cool, blue water.

Name: Justin Ambrose.
Time: Friday, 417PM.
Target: Alexander, Taylor, Sherie, Open.

Justin had heard the roaring of a car as it pulled up to the house and he knew for certain that it was his sister Sherie getting home. Her friends were the wild sort, risky and dangerous, but as long as his sister stayed safe he didn't mind who she rolled with. It didn't take Justin long to work up a decent sweat, forcing him to shed his t-shirt and continue to practice his form. His muscles glistened with sweat, causing them to shine a little whenever the sun caught it. When Alexander emerged, he shot him a wave before continuing his practice with a hidden smile. His younger brother looked foolish in the speedo but he wasn't going to say anything out loud. As brothers, their relationship was not like what it was with their sisters. In fact, it was probably one of the few normal things about their family in that they argued, fought, and helped each other out as loyal siblings were wont to do.

Still practicing his long range shot, he was once again distracted by his mother emerging from the house. She was home all this time? Justin had no idea, for once he dropped off his school bag he had came straight outside. "Hi mum! I'll come swim in a bit!" He called from the courts, watching her stride to the pool. Just the sight of her seemed to get him aroused and he continued to gawk at her perfect body before it disappeared into the pool. She was more than just a mother to them, having more duties than simply nurturing them. She was a teacher and mentor to her sons and daughters both and they all looked up to her, just as they did to their father. By the appearance of their mother, it looked like the weekend fun would be starting early today, but Justin didn't want to forgo his practice for the sake of having some mother-son time. Still, it would be a good way to relax once he was tired out from his workout.

Music was blasting from Sherie's room, causing Justin to glance up several times to his sister's room as he shot the ball around. Smiling, he took the ball suddenly and threw it at her window, causing it to emit a loud thud upon impact. The windows were all reinforced, bullet-proof even, so it was unlikely that there would be any damage. Still, he glanced over to his mother and brother were to see if there was any rebuke coming from that end before he cupped his hands around his mouth. "Turn it down!" He called, giving a short laugh.

Name: Sherie Ambrose.
Time: Friday, 425PM.
Target: Justin, Open.

Sherie stretched deep to her right, feeling the tension pull out of her leg. She loved that feeling, the feeling that everything was physically getting back to normal. She hated sitting in the class chairs all day, and took every opportunity to stand up and keep the blood flowing. She couldn't stretch though, not like this big open spot in her bedroom let her, anyway. She switched to the left leg, lowering her body slowly until her forehead was resting on her knee. Then she stretched to the middle, lying flat on her stomach and chest, her arms out in front, and her legs spread almost to a full split. She slowly counted down from ten.

“Six...five...four...”

“THUD”.

“Fuckin' asshole,” she screamed, pulling herself up onto her hands and knees, then to her feet. She walked over. “Turn it down,” she heard him yell as she threw the window open.

“Hey, dumb-ass! You scared the hell out of me! It's not funny you...you...miscreant!” She would have called him a motherfucker if she thought it'd be an insult. She wasn't mad. It was actually kind of funny. “And just for that, I'm not turning my music down, either!” She started to walk away from the window, but turned back around. “I'm not closing my window! It'll be even louder now,” she screamed, leaning on the window sill, watching him.

Name: Eric Ambrose
Time: Friday, 429 PM
Target: Sherie, Open.

Eric had heard the roaring engine outside as he had been replacing the air filter on his 1967 Chevy Impala and then the loud music. It was hot and stuffy in the garage and the few minutes it had taken to replace the air filter had left a light sheen of sweat on his muscled chest as he ran a clean hand through his dark hair. He washed the grease and grime off his other hand before closing the hood to his car and wiping the sweat off his brow. He was unaware of the exchange between Sherie and Justin as he made his way out of the garage and up the hidden stairs as he liked to call them heading up to his room. Without a few floors to lessen the music he found the volume to be abrasive to his ears, so Eric turned from his path to his room walked past their parents room, his fellow siblings rooms and on toward Sherries room. The music had gotten louder the closer he got and he knew he was going to have to shout to be heard, Eric didn't like shouting so he didn't bother with as he entered her room, for a brief moment he watched his sister hanging out her window yelling at whomever was out their.

It was nice view she offered in those running shorts her long legs meeting the roundly shaped cheeks of her buttocks, it was far to tempting to pass over as Eric made his way silently across his sisters room. He drew closer and reached out giving her ass a firm squeeze while she was still occupied at her window, it was all so easy for the 21 one year old jock who had long messed with and learned what set his younger siblings off. It was perhaps his constant protectiveness of his sisters that had led to his attraction toward the women of his family, "Sorry to bother you sis but I'd like it if you turned it down just a little please?" he asked her speaking loudly enough to be heard his hand still firmly squeezing her rear.

Name: Annabelle Ambrose
Time: Friday, 4:39
Target: James, Open

Uncrossing my toned legs, I emerge from the back of the private car. Being only 5 1, I am left again having to look up into the sunglass wearing eyes of the driver as he holds the door, a smirk on his face letting me know he was probably looking at my tits or legs. I should probably be offended, but whatever. Maybe he sees my face while fucking his wife which means I am on his mind. I could probably get something useful from that some day.

I sling my grey backpack over the dark blue blazer of my uniform. There are not many days left of wearing this white blouse, blue blazer, pleated tartan skirt and white knee sock uniform marking me as a member of the elite private school. Coming through the door I hear the music from upstairs and wonder why my sister's tastes are always so blah and why it attracts my brothers.

Entering the kitchen I put my backpack down against the island and prepare a bowl of cereal. Putting on the island with my back to the living room, I pull out my ipad and begin flipping through stuff while eating. I then see the activity out around the backyard pool. "Geez mom" I think "arent you too old to bikini?" But then I look down at myself and think that random thought was probably more motivated by the desire to not be the only woman of the house not to own a bikini. "Fuck. I'll never have the tits to bikini. Still stuck to little kid one pieces. I am just jealous of her I guess."

Seeing I am slightly out of alignment, I quickly rebalance the stuffing around my A(almost b!) cup breasts before putting the bowl back in the sink. Glancing towards the wall clock, I briefly stop on the latest family photo next to it. The moment frozen in time when we are all together and smiling and happy. I am positioned close to Daddy and his hand is on my shoulder in the pose. I get a jolt of warmth remembering how his large hand makes me feel safe. The clock reminds me though that I should be getting ready for tennis tonight. Yay! Another chance for the world to stare at my ass. But that means they stare at me, plus the tennis keeps me from being a fatty.

But then I sigh rememering that nobody from this house, including Daddy, comes to see me play anymore. Wtf? When did my parents stop remembering I existed? Mommy tells me I should be attentive to Daddy, but he is never around me anymore. I don't really knows what she means. I wish she would talk to me again, but it feels like she only has time for my brothers anymore.

Grabbing my pack, I go up the stairs, the commotion from my siblings already muted in a weird way...

Time: Friday, 4:42
Target: Eric

Sherie screamed, jumping a bit when someone grabbed her butt. She spun around as quick as she could, but he held onto her firmly, and as she turned the effect was such that she “reeled” him in. Their bodies crashed together as she looked up at him, and she felt the firm flesh of her breasts smash against him.

“You scared me half to death, Eric! It's not funny! I could have...fallen out the window!” She didn't make a move to escape, she was captured and didn't care. She did nothing to remove his hand, either. She knew that her brother, along with most other adult males, loved having their hands on that particular part of her body. She just stood there, her body pressed against his, looking up at him.

“I have to turn the music off. Between you and Justin, my routine is ruined, anyway. Thanks a lot,” she said, smiling.

Name : Annabelle Ambrose
Time : Friday, 4:43
Target : Sherie, Eric

I am such a snoopy brat. Always have been. What else is the youngest to do to keep up with the family?

So when I heard the weird nose of bodies clashing aginst furniture and wall, of course I was going to find out what was up.

Walking quietly (honestly not sneaking) I am in position to see into Sherie's room. And though I see the source of the noise, I can't comprehend why nothing is moving as I see my brother and sister pressed tightly and still. I stay very still knowing something is not natural about this scene.

Name: Taylor Ambrose
Time : Friday, 4:45
Target : Annabelle Ambrose

Climbing from the pool, she notices her daughter adjusting herself. Sighing she can’t help feel pity and somewhat defeated as a mother. With her genes the child should have had more of a chest than she did. Then again the rest of her body more than made up for it. She had legs that wouldn’t stop and an ass that could mesmerize anyone.

She wrapped the towel around her body deep in thought. Tennis. She has a match. Taylor knew she had no gone to see her play, or even practice for that matter, in such a long time. It pained her so to even be around her. She had told her she needed to care for her daddy, be more attentive, and then left the child to her own devices. Devices that she clearly had not defined yet. Still he looked. The lingering stares. The way he practically licked his lips when she walked by. They both mean so much to her, and she knows she has to do something to make this right.

Making her way inside, it doesn’t take for her to spot Annabelle’s form on the landing. She’s motionless, fixed to very spot she stands on. It looks like she’s almost afraid to breathe. The realization sinks in that she’s watching something she shouldn’t be. Taylor smiles shaking her head. “What are you doing?” Her voice loud and firm, she folds her arms eyeing her daughter. “Into my room this instant young lady. We need to have a talk.”

Name: Annabelle Ambrose
Time: Friday, 4:46
Target: Taylor Ambrose

The voice of my mother cuts through my reverie of voyeurism. I am snapped back to reality so cruelly.

"Holy Shit Mother!" I petulantly respond. "Sneak around and scare people much?" I snarkily follow up while grabbing my backpack and walking towards her.

It is so childish to still seek attention through such means. I do love mommy and it has hurt that I was invisible to her. Almost worse than invisible. Hostile sometimes. Put I have been far too scared to ask why because her answer could shatter me as someone confirms that in truth I am really nothing special.

Truth is I secretly worship my mother. She is gorgeous, smart, funny. She has such a way with people and all adore her. I remember all the times we would dress in matching outfits when I was younger. How she taught me to apply makeup and accessories. How to take care of my body when I reached that age. She was my model in all things. I had hoped she always would be. Whatever she taught me, I would be.

But that is the inside and all teens know you keep that inside or else someone will hurt you with it. So all snark and sass I brush by my mom and enter the master bedroom, rolling my eyes as I pass her giving a huffy "I am not a baby, Mother" I cross my arms as I stabd at the foot of her king sized bed and tap my foot wondering why now ...

Time: 4:42-4:46
Target: Sherie, Annabelle and Taylor

Eric chuckled lightly as his sister Sherie jumped when he grabbed her ass instead of pulling away she instead turned reeling him in like a fish on a line. All the women in his life were beautiful even Annabelle he had a very soft spot for his youngest sister, he smiled back at Sherie as her body was pressed close to his own, she was allot like mom but she had her own ways and her own curves to explore. He brought his other hand to her waist as his smile grew wider as she spoke about him and Justin ruining her routine, "Well Justin's always been a little annoying." he said still having to speak over the music. His other hand ran up her side his fingers dancing along her bare skin as it came up to run along the side of her breast, he had no qualms about teasing his sisters Annabelle was a exception as he had paid attention to what was said around the house. The hand still on Sherie's rear released it's grip as it pulled her closer, he began to lean forward and was about to lay some teasing kisses on her neck when he heard a voice from behind them and he turned noticing Annabelle watching them and their mom coming up the stairs. He moved away from Sherie not in a sudden motion but in a casual easiness that he had developed over time.

He didn't say anything as Annabelle and their Mother walked off toward the master bedroom, their mother was as beautiful as her daughters she had always been a rock for them when he had come home with busted lip and bruised cheek from his first fight she had made him feel better. She was a amazing woman and beautiful it was no wonder he felt the way he did for her as he did for all the girls, he had a protective streak for them to especially Annabelle though he found it hard to resist her. Once Annabelle and their Mom were closed off in the Master Bedroom he turned back toward Sherie, "We almost had an audience." he said as he smiled at her standing their looking at her and waiting for her to say something before he resumed his intentions.

Name : Taylor Ambrose
Time : 5:00

As her daughter passes her speaking to her in a less than desirable tone, Taylor takes a deep breath. She closes the door rather quietly before crossing the room to come face to face with her daughter. Her expression, her eyes, cold, unforgiving, and very displeased. She gives nothing more away as her hands are by her side. Blinking several times before she raises one finger to her daughter’s nose, she finally addresses her. “Young lady, you are never to speak to me that way again. Is that clear? I have gone out of my way to help provide a life for you that you should be proud of and have everything your heart desires. You will show me respect. I am not asking. I am demanding it, and you will give it to me. Have I made myself more than clear?”

She gives her daughter no time to respond before she turns her around forcefully. “Make no mistake. You will be punished for your ungrateful, rebellious attitude.” Her hands gently scoop her hair from her neck exposing the skin to Taylor’s eyes, an she drinks in the sight of her daughter. “Such beautiful skin. You must make sure to keep taking such excellent care of it.” She allows the hair to slowly cascade from her fingertips back down. Her hands trace along her shoulders. “Make sure to keep them back. It keeps the back straight.” Taking a small step closer, her body only inches from her daughter’s , her hands roam around her sides to her chest. She whispers in her ear, “It also thrusts these forward for all to see,” as her hands lightly massage her breasts. “I know you’re concerned about them, but I assure you my child they are more than adequate.” Bend over and place your hands flat on the bed.” She smiles as she speaks. Her lips graze Annabelle’s ear. She wants more, and she shall have her way. “I’ve been neglecting you little girl. No more. Tonight I show you that mother knows what is best for you. Now do as I say.”

Target : Taylor Ambrose

We had been through this before I thought. Basically since five minutes after my sweet 16 last year Mom had gone from super sweet and caring towards me to this strange mix of neglect and hostility. These lectures about disrespect and blah blah blah provide for you, respect my rules usually ended with a "shut the fuck up Mother!!!" and a couple slammed doors.

And a crying teenage girl on her bed wondering why she vould never make Mommy happy. I would secretly do anything to have Mommy love me again.

My mouth opened to deliver my usual line when she surprised me with the grab and turn. She is still larger and stronger than me and totally surprised me. I stood stunned as she played with my hair and pulled my shoulders back. But the embrace from behind caused me to melt. I wanted to press myself back, pull her arms tightly around my waist and lean my head back to just feel loved again. I missed such affection.

But her hands on my small breasts confused the signals. Love? But that touch made my legs itch slightly when combined with the warm breathe on my neck and ear.

But mommy is paying attention. It is my craving. That is why I bent over and braced my hands on the bed without hesitation. But why my pussy heated up at mommy's hot commanding breathe in my ear I cannot explain.

Time: 4:50

Sherie closed her door when she heard her mom outside of it, then crossed back to her window, closing it as well. She closed her playlist, and the room became quiet again. “Yeah,” she answered. “It seems as if we did almost have an audience.” Sherie disconnected the webcam on her computer and placed the actual device behind the monitor. It was still early in the afternoon, and she had plenty of time before Jessica was expected to call before their night out. Sherie was done with her workout, and had been completely annoyed out of the working out mood anyway.

“Not that an audience is a terrible thing. No, I've never had one, could you imagine how dead I'd be by now?” She looked back at Eric. “But I did take that one picture in college. It was cool, being famous, even if it was just for what's at the top of my legs.” Sherie kicked her shoes off before removing her socks as well. She sat on the end of her bed, crossing her legs as she rested on her hand, looking up at Eric. She didn't say anything else. She knew that many men enjoyed being in charge when it came to women, and she didn't mind surrendering some control to them. The ball was in his court now, though, and whether he passed it or shot for the score was up to him.

Time: 4:51
Target: Sherie

Eric watched Sherie as she closed the door, window, before turning her music off and finally her webcam. His eyes followed her around the room, it took a trained eye to watch her do these simple things but appreciate how her body moved, he listened to her talk about her photo in college and he had to laugh. "Oh yeah dad might have blown a gasket or two." he said shaking his head, as she sat on the end of her bed and looked at him it took no amount of thinking to know what she was waiting for. He approached her and when he reached her he smiled, he ran a hand up her thighs before grabbing her and lifting her up so get on the bed he settled her in the middle, he laid her down as he slowly began to trail kisses along her neck as his other hand ran across her flat stomach. She was quite something and Eric enjoyed taking things slow most of the time unless he was in a different mood, he moved his second hand up to her breasts squeezing and teasing them through the fabric of her top. "I bet you'd enjoy being watched." he said smiling down at her as he looked into her eyes, "I enjoy the faces you make and I'm sure they would as well." he continued as his hands began to tease and play with her like she was an instrument he knew to play all to well.

A rather deviant idea formed in his mind as he continued to tease her body but that would wait, forcing the thought to the back of his mind he focused on her, he kissed and gently nipped her skin along her neck before he moved on. He raised up a bit and smiled at her, "How about you take those off for me." he suggested making no attempt to hide the growing bulge in his cargo shorts. He moved aside and waited to see what she would do now that he was giving her a bit of time to enjoy what she did to her elder sibling.

Time: 4:53

Sherie watched as Eric walked towards her and she shook her head slightly, sending her hair back over her shoulders. She didn't take her eyes from his as his hand moved up her thigh, and when he picked her up she wrapped her legs around him, squeezing slightly to hold on. She draped her arms over his shoulders, and then let them fall back and rest over her head as he placed her in the middle of her bed. She turned her head to the side as Eric began kissing her neck, certain that he could feel her quickened pulse with his lips. Her eyes drifted almost closed and she slowly became lost in herself. Her breath came heavy and erratic. Her breasts heaved with each audible breath she took as her nipples began to harden and stand, poking slightly through her shirt, as each of her breasts longed for her brother's attention. She groaned as his hands wrapped around the firm flesh, pulling and squeezing.

"I bet you'd enjoy being watched," he'd said and Sherie looked at him. She didn't reply, but it was true that Sherie loved attention and cameras. Would she ever actually film herself having sex, though? She didn't think that even a middle child could pull something like that off without massive backlash. No, she didn't need that fame, and not yet, anyway.

"I enjoy the faces you make and I'm sure they would as well." He was smiling at her, so she smiled back.

"Don't make fun of me," she said, her voice small and meek as she flushed pink with embarrassment. "I...oh," she said as he began to kiss her on the neck again. "Never mind," she whispered as her eyes closed again. After a few more seconds of kisses, he pulled away, saying, "How about you take those off for me."

Sherie smiled and rolled her eyes slightly as she slid off of her bed. Facing away from Eric, she pulled her shirt up and over her head. She dropped it to the floor and slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts, sliding them down slowly, revealing a red thong before she bent forward at the waist and pulled her shorts to her knees. She swung her head, sending her hair over her shoulder as she turned her upper body to the side and bent over, easing the shorts to the floor. She cut her eyes towards Eric before turning back towards him, completely naked except for her thong. She was certainly something to behold. Hard, firm, and tight seemed to describe her body. She didn't say anything as she lay back on the bed, slid up next to him, and pulled his body into hers, kissing him. She moved one of her legs over his side, resting it on his hip.

Her body burned and ached with emptiness deep in her most intimate being. It was something that five minutes ago she didn't even know that she wanted. She desired nothing more, now, than for that emptiness to be filled.

Time: 4:55
Target: Sherie

It was a nice bit of show she put on for him and Eric couldn't take his eyes off her as she stripped out of her clothes, he watched her enjoying the sight of her ass accented perfectly by her red thong. He watched as she approached her breasts moving seductively with each step, he watched and smiled at her as she slid back into her bed beside him, her lips met his as they kissed her leg coming up to rest on his hip. His hands began to move them one coming to squeeze her perfect breasts with a lovers intensity as he ran the other down to the waist band of her thong as he moved it down a little. He rolled them so she was on her back once again as he broke the kiss, a wicked grin spread across his face as he began to kiss her neck then down to the valley between her breasts then around the swell of each before latching onto first one nipple giving it a gentle bite before repeating the process on other other. He didn't spend long at her breasts as he kissed and nipped his way down her flat stomach to just where her thong covered her slit.

With a practiced ease he lifted her rear up and began to remove her thong, instead of just pulling it off he left her legs up in the air which gave him the perfect view of her firm rear, he often heard the expression of someone telling another to kiss their ass though around here it was often followed with 'Where?'. He kissed and bit her rear cheeks before finishing with her thong smiling as he examined the article of clothing, "Heh, I bet you were hoping one of your brothers would show up to toy with you." he said as he tossed the article of clothing onto the floor. Now she was bare before his eyes and he could only grin as he kissed his way up her legs and when he reached her thighs he kept it up, however upon reaching her slit he teasingly planted kisses around it not touching her glistening petals just yet as he continued to tease her his hands running over her breasts and toned stomach.

Name : Taylor Ambrose

As she bent over, her skirt hugged every curve of her body before her. Taylor’s eyes were fixed to her daughter. Let me see what he sees. What is it about her that draws in his stares, his affection, and his lust? I have noticed his rock hard cock when he would watch her. He thinks I don’t notice, but oh how I have. Her fingertips brush the fabric of her skirt along the edges just touching the skin on the back of her legs. “Such a pristine uniform you wear. I shall be sad to see it go. It suits your body. Every curve, every toned muscle, even the parts of you that you feel are not as they should be are shown off to perfection. That is what your body is you know. Perfection.” All the while, her hands manipulating the skirt up and down along her legs. Never rising too far, but far enough to certainly make it appear she was going to expose her ass. It was a tease really. A dance. Taylor wanted her daughter to fear it, to anticipate it, and to want it.

Quickly she grabbed the material and flipped it up and over her ass revealing her panties. With a satisfied grin , her outstretched fingers ran down Annabelle’s ass cheeks.”Such pretty panties for such a sweet girl. Tell me. How many guys have seen your panties child?” Taylor still doesn’t give her daughter time to answer before one hand crashes down on her ass while the other remains in place. “You will show your mother respect. Is that clear? Do not move from this spot you are in unless you are told to do so. Is that understood?” Again her hand crashes down to her ass once, twice, three more times. She rubs her daughter’s assaulted ass listening, hoping for a sound of pain, relief, pleasure, anything really. She slightly digs her nails into the tender flesh. Taylor slowly sinks down behind her daughter. Having brought her face to her daughter’s presented ass, she explores the young, nubile body through the fabric. Her fingertips swept along the soft, supple skin. Leaning forward, her nose not quite touching , she inhales deeply. A mixture of lavender and april spring laundry detergent and fabric softener. A hint of the sweet smelling body wash Annabelle used as well, but there was more. So much more. The sweetness of her pussy. Her asshole. Even the sweat that must have been built up in her daughter’s groin. It was all a toxic mixture to Taylor as her eyes rolled back, there was a dreamy expression across her face.

Her fingers looped through the waist of her daughter’s panties, and Taylor pulled them down quickly without warning, without hesitation, and without a word to Annabelle. Her panties lay on the floor between her feet nearly discarded. She grabbed at the material, guiding her daughter’s feet clear from it, until she was out of them. Taylor brought them to her nose and breathed in deeply the scent that was her daughter. The scent that would further drive her wild and only affirm the growing fact that she would have to have Annabelle right then. Lowering them to the floor, her lips parted breathing heavy against Annabelle, she whispered one word. One word she wanted her daughter to hear. One word that would describe all she needed to know. “Mine.”

Time : 5:02
Target : Taylor Ambrose

I whimper softly biting my lip as Mommy, shivering as I feel her flip my skirt up and her fingers touch my bare ass cheeks. "Three" I answer a split second before the bite of the spanking hits my mind. "My god...Mommy just spanked me!" I think and move to stand and turn. But she is already pressing down on my shoulders and hissing I need to respect her. I whimper a "yes Mommy" to acknowledge I will not move. The next three slaps to my ass are hard and shocking, causing me to whimper with each. I am not sure if it is in pain or shock or happiness at knowing I have gotten Mommy to pay this much attention and care. Gripping the bed spread as I receive the blows, but not moving so that Mommy knows I obey.

My eyes go wide feeling the tugs on my panties. I feel the air on my most private intimacy as suddenly Mommy has taken away the thin fabric covering. My mind reels trying to understand why she would do that. I feel so small and vulnerable suddenly, desperate for touch and comfort and assurance. "Mommy?" I ask in trembling voice as I feel warm breathing washing over my newly exposed sex.

My heart aches and goes warm as Mommy leans in, the scent of her shampoo close to me as I can smell her hair as it shrouds aroundour faces. "Mine" is whispered into my ear and I shiver on the intake of my breath, closing my eyes and biting my lip.

"Yes Mommy. Please, let me be yours."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom