Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gamma-Powered Superwoman [Lounger]

MellowYellow

Pulsar
A small buzz came about on her hip, causing Jennifer to stir uncomfortably on the plush leather of the sofa. Damnit... she had been trying to catch some sleep in the mansion living room while her healing factor mended her sore muscles. A battle with the Wrecking Crew in Times Square, a hectic one at that which had left her gamma green skin covered in a few purple bruises and left Cap in the medical wing getting his shoulder put back into place. They had won, for whatever that was worth.

But hell, she had made a promise to Wanda that she'd help with a spell of hers this afternoon. So no sense holding back.

She-Hulk gave a low groan of discomfort and rose from the sofa until she was standing up. She had healed fully in that time span, no bruises visible on her exposed arms and legs, and her purple and white leotard was untouched to boot. She looked damn fine, over seven feet of powerful muscle adorned with the round hips, tits and ass that would make most models... ehe... green with envy. Along she went, moving from the living room toward the mutant witch's room, knocking quickly on the door.

Wanda Maximoff was in her room studying several books she had come across in an ancient library, translating them bit by bit. Unfortunately she had come across an obstacle in her work. This was a completely unknown language and whilst she had made some progress with translating it she now needed help. But the help she needed didn't necessarily relate to scholarly work, but to a more practical purpose. The only way she could accurately translate some of the text in the books was to, well, test what it appeared to depict. Of course what it depicted she wasn't entirely sure either. And so, for that reason, she had enlisted the help of Jennifer, someone she could be sure wouldn't suffer from any long term effects should the content of the spell be something more harmful than expected.

When she heard the knock on the door Wanda snapped her fingers to open it from across the room, leaning over her desk as she gave the books some final study. "Ok, you're ready right? I'm fairly certain I've translated this right, so this should simply displace you back to wherever you were about 1 hour ago. At least that's the theory anyway"

Jennifer strode in once the door was creaked open through Wanda's mystic power, and she found herself casually examining the brunette while her nose was lodged in her book. She had some fine curves on her to be sure, the way the shiny red material of her costume rode up her butt made for a real exquisite sight. Finally she walked in fully and nodded her head in understanding as she didn't want to be caught checking out her teammate.

"I got it Wanda, relax. I mean, even if something goes wrong I have 'Hulk' in my name. It's not gonna hurt too bad," the towering green skinned woman said with light traces of pride lining her tone.

"Well yes, you do have Hulk in your name, that's exactly why I asked for your help with this. Should anything go wrong, you'll almost certainly come out unscathed....relatively" Wanda looked up from the book at last, snapping her fingers in order to close the door behind Jennifer. "Alright, I assume you're ready, so I'll get right to it" Wanda raised her hands, red energy beginning to envelop her fingers. A moment later she thrust her hands forward, red energy blasting right into Jennifer's body, enveloping her in a bright flash for a moment, but when it faded away it seemed like nothing had happened. "Hm? I'm almost certain I cast that right, there should have been some effect..." She frowned, wrinkling her nose for a moment before turning back to the book. "Perhaps a finger was in the wrong position....or I didn't focus enough energy...."

Jennifer trusted Wanda of course, but she knew better than to put her trust in magic with some of the stuff she had seen nutbars use it for in the past. So the seven foot tall gammazon braced herself and winced a little as that flash of alien light struck her... and then did absolutely nothing by the feel of things. "I think you're losing your touch Wanda. For what it's worth I might be a lighter shade of green." She was set to joke, but as Wanda checked the book she suddenly doubled over and breathed a harsh gasp "Hng! W-wait... something's... fuck I'm having the worst crotch pain ever I..."

For a moment it felt to Jennifer as if her groin was on fire, her muscles flexing with some unseen strain. And then suddenly she threw her head back with a long gasp for air as something particularly large sprouted from her groin- something positively humongous and phallic straining against the white and purple material of her loatard and threatening to tear through it. "Hn... fuckin... what is this?"

At first Wanda didn't seem to notice Jennifer gasping and hunching over, she was too engrossed in the book and trying to figure out where she had gone wrong. Besides, this was the She-Hulk, and Wanda seriously doubted she was capable of harming her. More likely was that Jennifer was making an attempt to play some kind of joke. Finally though, Wanda looked up, just in time to see Jennifer throw her head back and for.....something....to suddenly start bulging up and out inside her one piece leotard, the fabric looking ready to rip open at any second. "What in the....?" Wanda's eyes went wide, slowly taking a step forward. "This can't be from the spell, it wasn't supposed to do anything like this. Unless....your Gamma power interfered somehow and altered the spell...." Her eyes were fixed on the bulge, unable to help noticing the distinctly phallic shape of it.

"My gamma power interfered? Hah... wish I knew what to tell you," the taller woman replied with a disatisfied grunt. Whatever this thing growing from her crotch was, it was practically burning white hot here and throbbing steadily. It pulsed again, suddenly sprouting a few extra inches and tearing the front of her leotard clean off. Jennifer could only gasp as her forest green DD twins were exposed to the air, peaked by two pointed nipples of an even darker shade. Her new endowment flopped out, powerful and veiny and likely around twenty five inches long sporting a pair of humongous grapefruit sized nuts underneath the base. It's mere presence released a strong and musky scent up into the air around them. "Ahn... what... Wanda what the fuck did you do to me?"

Wanda swallowed nervously as the....growth...seemed to twitch and pulse. Then suddenly it grew even larger, the additional length and girth finally pushing past the limits of Jennifer's clothing, the front simply ripping off and allowing the mammoth within to drop free. It had to be at least two feet long and yet it wasn't even hard, just flopping between Jennifer's legs! "I....m-maybe I can find a way to fix this" Wanda quickly turned around. "Perhaps I can find the reversal of the spell I intended to cast, if I can then maybe it'll reverse what happened to you as well..." Wanda was bending over the book now, her tight and petite butt sticking straight out towards Jennifer.

"Oh don't you fucking dare even try that!" She Hulk growled, gripping Wanda squarely by her upraised butt and dragging her along the mattress away from her newly acquired spellbook. "If one spell gave me this thing, then I seriously don't want to find out what the others would do to me." Wanda was perhaps fortunate that Jennifer wasn't too pissed, otherwise her butt could have been torn clean off. "Geez... maybe I'll go to Doctor Strange."

Wanda yelped as she was suddenly hoisted into the air by her butt and hauled away from the spellbook. "Ah! C-calm down!" She squirmed a little, then shook her head. "He wont be able to help, this is Chaos Magic, and he claims such a thing doesn't even exist, so he has no power over it. Besides, even if he did, Chaos Magic can only be undone by the one who cast it. Now come on, put me down. You have to let me try and fix this Jen, the answer is in that book I just know it"

Jennifers scowl seemed to deepen considerably. "I fucking hate magic... I don't even know why I agreed to this," she grumbled. Still, if those were the rules hen she'd have to just work with Wanda for now if she was to have any hope in ditching this big green baseball bat she just grew. So begrudgingly she dumped the mutant witch onto the bed and let her get to work "I will kick you into the next state if you make this any worse."

Wanda grunted when she landed on the bed, her bust jiggling slightly from the bouncing impact. "And just how exactly could it get any worse than...." Wanda looked at the giant cock hanging between Jennifer's legs, blushing slightly before turning back to her spell book quickly, bending over it again. "Ok...." She flicked a few pages further forward. "Ok this looks like a combined summoning and recall spell to counteract the other one....so if I apply the same mistaken principles again then it should undo the previous spell" She looked over at Jennifer. "You ready to give it a try?"

Jennifer rolled her eyes, folding her muscular arms under her heavy bust. She couldn't grasp this at all, and her annoyance was just making this new appendage of hers pulse and throb visibly. "Yes, do it. And so help me god Wanda I was not kidding about that 'next state' remark," she said with a low grumble in her tone.

"Stop acting so big and tough" Wanda was trying her best not to look directly at Jennifer's now fully displayed naked green body. Damn, that thing was actually moving. "Ok...here we go..." Wanda raised her hands, beginning to glow with red energy. Unfortunately, as she was casting the spell, her eyes flicking to Jennifer's new appendage for a moment before she cast the spell, the energy striking Jennifer rather painlessly. Unfortunately, it seemed to have no effect. "Hm...nothing...I guess this spell wasn't effected by your gamma energy, so since there was nothing to undo it didn't do anything..." Unfortunately, that wasn't quite true. The distraction had focused the magical energy into Jennifer's new appendage, amplifying the magical energy already within it...

An effect became clear when her cock instead pulsed and thickened, and actually seemed to grow an extra inch or two. She Hulk visibly fumed, which coming from someone with the word 'Hulk' in her codename made for a very fierce sight. "Oh you are so fuckin dead." She reached down, gripped a fistful of Wanda's red corset, and with a powerful yank it seemed that the main body of fabric coating her chest and upper legs was ripped away. With her mostly bare, the gamma-powered futa gripped at her curly brown locks and shoved her face down into the mattress, pinning her down and keeping her from working her magic "I oughta' rip your fuck damn head off..."

Wanda squeaked as she watched Jennifer's already giant cock grow even longer and thicker right before their eyes. "I....I'm sorry Jen. I tried. I just need to...I mean I just have to-" She was backing away as Jennifer advanced towards her, then yelped as she was grabbed, or more precisely her clothing was grabbed, then ripped away as if it were nothing, exposing not only her breasts but her perfectly smooth nether regions as well. Wanda screamed and quickly tried to cover up with her hands, leaving her unable to dodge as she was suddenly pushed face down onto the mattress, squirming around. "P-please! I didn't mean to do this! I'm trying to fix this!"

"You can't! All you're doing is making things worse!" she growled. The whole Hulk thing was coming to the surface, her anger shattering her self control... really Wanda should have counted herself fortunate that her head hadn't been crushed to pulp. She held her down firmly all the same, then shoving her hips forward. Jennifer's new endowment split her netherlips wide open, and with each passing second her hugeness was sinking more into her tight depths.

"I-I'm trying to help! I swear I'm just trying to help Jen!" Wanda continued to squirm in a futile attempt to get away, but there wasn't a chance in hell she could escape from the clutch of the gamma powered wall of muscle. She'd never seen Jennifer angry before...it seemed that much like her cousin, anger only served to make her grow even stronger. "J-just let me take another look and-" Wanda cut off when something suddenly rammed into her body. Her mouth opened as wide as it could, but no sound came out, the shock completely overwhelming her. When had that thing gotten hard?! It was thicker than an arm, and it was plunging inside of her bit by bit. Wanda was sure she could even feel it growing thicker and thicker as it continued to enter her body, the head alone forcing her stomach to bulge out against the bed, yet more of it continued to be forced inside of her body.

"I'm done with your lies," She-Hulk growled in return, all while a visible vein of annoyance had forced its way onto her brow. Yes she made for quite the sight when she had been pissed off enough. Her body was practically glowing, either from her own inhuman power or from the chaos magic filled in her frame, and soon sparks of light were crackling against Wanda's body and filling her with that same unnatural pleasure. She gripped Wanda firmly and started to up the pace of her hips, grunting and snapping like an animal while the huge head of her futa tool started splitting her cervix open so the green dick could fit her entirely.

((Sorry for the delayed response. I've been away for just over a week, expected to have normal internet access, but it was stupidly restrictive ><))

"I-I'm not lieing!" Wanda continued trying to squirm, at least until she felt something sparking against her skin, making her yelp again. That was clearly some kind of magic, but it was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It seemed Jennifer's gamma powers had warped Wanda's own Chaos Magic into something totally new, no wonder she hadn't been able to undo the spell. Though trying to figure out a way to work with this new magic was the last thing on Wanda's mind right now. She screamed as her belly bulged and stretched as more of Jennifer's gargantuan new organ slipped inside of her, pushing past her cervix like it was nothing, stretching out Wanda's previously untouched womb.

(It's quite alright)

This magic, or rather an amalgamation of immensely powerful radiation and mutant magicka, was certainly something. With each thrust coming from her mighty hips, there seemed to be a powerful surge of lust designed to creep up every single nerve in Wanda's body and wrap around her brain with one particularly distinct thought: This felt fucking amazing! Jennifer grew faster and faster, the bed rocking and threatening to break into splinters underneath them. It held firm, while the whole room echoed from the noises of flesh slapping flesh. Her huffing was growing louder and her cock throbbed with an impending release.

Wanda gurgled loudly with every thrust into her body, her flat belly being bulged and stretched with the outline of Jennifer's cock over and over again, some kind of inhuman pleasure forcing its way through every nerve in her body. The longer this went on, the better it felt, and Wanda's resistance was quickly giving way to pure and blind lust. The bed was squeaking loudly beneath them and on the verge of shattering....it was fortunate that Jennifer wasn't using all of her strength, for both the bed and for Wanda.
"A-ahhh! AHH!!!" Wanda's body suddenly exploded in orgasm, her pussy growing even tighter and her pussy squirting juices everywhere as she came. Hard.

Wanda's eruption was a powerful one, no doubt. She Hulk grinned in a most wicked manner from feeling her inner walls ripple down her thick green dick, the juices providing ample lubrication as her thick cock continued it's hammering motions. Hrn... maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. It was this thought that triggered her powerful release, leaving her howling as powerful hot spurts of fertile jizz rushed up into Wanda's womb, filling her with such a volume that her stomach continued expanding and Wanda was left looking as if she had just swallowed a bowling ball.

Jennifer pulled out slowly, panting in relief and then grinning.

Wanda cried out as the sensation of Jennifer's hot, thick and magically irradiated sperm flooding into her womb with such force and volume triggered a second orgasm before the first had even finished. There was so much cum that her stomach almost instantly bulged out roundly, before Wanda went limp, passing out as Jennifer pulled out of her body and dropping to the bed, panting in her unconscious state, only a little bit of the cum leaking out, the rest holding itself within her body thanks to the magic flowing through it, seemingly eager to fulfil its purpose.

"Hrm... and let that be a lesson to you. Fuck up less in the future," Jennifer said firmly. Well she was left freaking naked now, and it seemed that new cock of hers wasn't leaving any time soon. With a bored sigh she reached into Wanda's wardrobe and pulled out one of the many capes the witch wore, slipping it around her waist and tying a little knot on her hip so the red fabric could act as a skirt that reached just past her knees. Satisfied, even if she was topless, Jennifer left Wanda's room and quickly headed along until she reached her own room down the hall. Jennifer slipped inside her room and then got to work sorting through the rest of her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom