Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just One Little Mistake (Frogger and Malfrost)

Frogger

Pulsar
Cherry blossoms in bloom danced in a soft breeze, pink petals flying away under its influence and scattering onto the tile underfoot. Above, there was not a hint of cloud to be seen… no impending storm hovering over the horizon, nor anything of the sort. No, it was a beautiful day, in every sense of the word...and yet, it wasn’t as peaceful as anyone would make it out to be. Within the shrine’s property, frustration and anger crackled...fanning ever higher as seconds rolled by. Melodi lifted her eyes, the golden pair flashing while she recalled back to what Emily, her surrogate mother, said not just minutes ago. Her cheeks flushed as she did so.

I am not an impudent child! Melodi determined, her hands curling into fists at her sides. Having been left at the shrine’s steps at birth, she’s was raised under their gentle, overbearing care...and despite all their training, all the prayer and such...she couldn’t believe in anything they preach. How could she? There was no...evidence, and besides...how could fate have brought her to this place, with no parents...and no true love to be found in her life? The golden pair narrowing, Melodi felt the anger rush throughout every iota of her body… and couldn’t help but grit her teeth together. How can she prove that she isn’t a child? Age doesn’t seem to matter, for she was already seventeen years old…

An idea began to form in the back of Melodi’s mind...a dangerous, alluring idea...one she wasn’t quite sure she should follow through with. It could prove to be very, very bad… No, it couldn’t, after all...demons weren’t real, right? The Shrine Maidens just believe in such superstition… Enamored with that knowledge, Melodi glanced left and right...making sure no one was keeping an eye on her first before moving on. Her black hair flew out behind the young woman, the light bringing out dark blue highlights hidden within the threads. Her golden-amber eyes peeled, she ducked into a part of the shrine rarely visited...closing the door behind her quietly.

Melodi's eyes absorbed the dark, ominous room...fear prickling along her spine, and nervous anticipation surging through her veins. The walls were plain, the room having not an ounce of warmth... and there was little decoration to be seen. In fact...the only thing adorning the walls was an ancient painting across the way, of a handsome young man...his face distorted by rage. A red seal painted right over his chest, Melodi knew in a heartbeat this was what she had come for. After drawing in a deep breath...the girl began making her way towards the painting, not quite sure what to think. One hand lifting in order to tuck a stray lock of black behind an ear, she studied the painting for a long moment.

This is probably a very...very bad idea... Melodi thought, slowly...but surely, walking across the room. I just...I want Emily to stop thinking that I'm a child. I'm seventeen years old, I can make my own decisions... and I can certainly take care of myself! Her resolve firming, the girl -no, young woman- lifted a hand, biting into the meaty part of her thumb. Once crimson blood made an appearance...she smeared it across the painting, watching as the seal glowed. Foreign words left her lips...each one saturated in power, though she did not believe they did. In fact... she didn't believe anything the shrine, or its members, represented.

As Melodi chanted her verses, the room trembled slightly. She would be unable to sense it before it was too late. The painted tore apart and a large, dark vortex appeared. Emerging from it was a creature out of nightmares. It seemed to me made of large, red tendrils and it was massive. It stood a good two to three feet higher then the young woman as it stared down upon her with its glowing green eyes.

"At last! I am free from that cursed painting!" The creature roared, the boom of its voice powerful enough to shake the building. "I see a Shrine Maiden has come to welcome me back! I will reward you by making you my first sex slave!" The demon known as Asmodeus roared again as some of the tendrils shot out and wrapped themselves around Melodi's ankles so she could not flee. Another pair moved to yank open the front of her kimono and expose her lovely breasts to the cold air of the shrine. "You will make a fine first bitch!" the Demon laughed as it pulled the girl close to him.

Melodi kept on chanting, until finally...the room gave a violent shake, and the painting tore apart under her fingertips. With a startled gasp, she fell back...eyes wide as a large, dark vortex appeared among the tears... emerging from the vortex a creature of nightmares. It was massive...larger than anything she's ever seen before. It looked to be made out of large, red tendrils...and it had glowing green eyes, which could very well have been pools of toxic waste... perhaps something much, much worse. Her knees gave out from underneath the poor girl, sending her falling onto the floor with a thud. What have I done...? she thought, having been struck speechless by her fear...by the maliciousness growing thick in the air. Her body shaking like a leaf, she tried not to start crying out of pure, undiluted fear.

"At last! I am free from that cursed painting!" The creature roared, the boom of its voice powerful enough to shake the building. Melodi whimpered, eyes wide and tears gathering in their corners. "I see a Shrine Maiden has come to welcome me back! I will reward you by making you my first sex slave!" Tears escaping the golden pair, leaving glistening trails upon her pale cheeks, the girl cried out as some of the tendrils shot out...wrapping themselves around her ankles. Both of her legs lifted to kick at the red tendrils...but it quickly proved to be useless. Another pair moved...and within a heartbeat, tore open the front of her kimono, exposing her breasts for it to see. With a gasp, Melodi covered her breasts...even though she was wearing a bra over the two lush packages. "You will make a fine first bitch!" the Demon laughed, pulling the girl closer... "S-Stop!" Melodi tried to demand, however, her voice ended up squeaky and drenched in fear. "Leave me alone!" Her long, black hair plastering to wet skin, she tried kicking out at the tendrils again.

Back
Top Bottom