Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skywise becomes a knight [80/20, plot/sex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please first meet my character, Skywise. He is an elf. Please forgive how huge he appears [as an elf, he is about 2/3 the size of a human; plus the human writing this description doesn't know how to adjust sizes.]

Skywise_First_submitted_bishie_by_BishiesClub.jpg

This roleplay will be set in a fantasy adventure world of our choosing and will include adventure, sibling love [no incest], emotions, dragons, whatever we may decide. Sex (if there is any) will be solely limited to each character's social class, bus is not important to the roleplay. (Romance is, however, and I will explain.)

a) Where do we first find Skywise? We first find Skywise living in the woods by himself, abandoned as a cub and forced to live on his own. Although he has a great knack for finding his own adventures and he is quite capable of taking care of himself, he has wondered what it would be like to go on larger more powerful quests by becoming a knight of the realm.

b) Can Skywise become a knight of the realm? Technically no, that is reserved only for humans. But I am thinking, perhaps, that your character (a high noble warrior woman) might see potential in Skywise that she adopts him as a knight in training. Just that act alone would be fascinating and exciting to write in narrative form; perhaps they meet at a tournament or elsewhere of our choosing. Somehow, the two meet.

c) What is the thrust of the story? The thrust of the story is that once Skywise becomes this knight in training, your character begins forming a friendship with him. It starts off as a difficult friendship because you have your own ways as a high class noblewoman (servants, things set out for you, and so on) and Skywise has his own ways (fight the adventure on one's own, be nice to commoners, defend the helpless unquestionably, etc.) Skywise would not be used to the slightly higher standard of living sometimes expected of knights.

As the story progresses, I see your character taking a special interest in Skywise thus affording him more uncomfortable social functions; but there are definitely unknown bonds between the two, and that is the reason they continue to see each other (though at times, Skywise may insist she come out and meet him in the woods at his hollowed out tree home where he likes to hang.)

d) Where does the sibling part come in? During our friendship, it comes out somehow that the elf and human are related due to a previous forbidden foray between the two races. This should be discovered through the adventure and plot and, to me, would explain why the two (odd matched friends as they are) begin to form a bond.

e) Where does romance play a part? I believe that things can be 'romantic' without being 'sexual'. I personally see these two characters going on many adventures together [for those of you that love the thrill of an adventure] and sometimes getting confused with their sibling relationship because they never knew each other or never had other brothers and sisters. Perhaps they accidentally kiss the wrong way; perhaps they accidentally walk in on each other; perhaps they enjoy things privately (like sibling cuddling); perhaps this confusion causes them to 'reset' themselves, thus causing emotional confusion and great plot. In no way will these two characters have sexual relations, but they may talk about their love life to each other or even egg each other on to third party characters.

But I definitely believe siblings can be romantic with each other and not sexual, but the characters will have to define that bond and how it plays out.

f) Is there any smut in this game? Not really; think of this as that r-rated movie you watched and realized it was r-rated for totally the wrong reasons! ;)

I won't say, however, that Skywise won't ever find the tribe that he was a part of along with his sister and perhaps the tribe's mating habits are a little more uncouth than 'civilized' human beings. In the original elfquest from whence I play Skywise, sometimes elves that were very fond with each other (but were not soul mate or married to each other) mated.

g) Do we have to stick with this story? The important elements to me are: a) Skywise desiring to be a knight; b) Skywise and your character going on many adventures together; c) Skywise and your character discovering their siblingship (and I have no clue how that happens). Everything else to be is negotiable. I don't know the difference between high fantasy and regular fantasy - but as far as I am concerned, it's our world to name and define.

h) What are my requirements in a partner?

* Longterm, or at least willing to try
* Imagination (bring any of your previous experiences with you, but please know you may need to help me from time to time on types of characters, etc.)
* Willing to play the primary character here defined, and then also able to play minor secondary and third roles from time to time. We may even decide a main primary character steps back for a while and we concentrate on a more second or third character. Yet, the story is about adventure, excitement, and the sibling bond or whatever else we define in OOC.

i) How do we do this? I prefer playing over email. However, I know that is not everyone's taste. If you want threads or PMs, we need to discuss another roleplay site. I prefer 1x1.

Initially, please let me know you are interested in playing either through PM or respond on this thread. The best for me would be if you showcase your character name and sheet if you are interested. [If you already have established characters, maybe link them? If you don't have established characters, then just respond with generalities. I hate it when you put work into a character that someone ultimately doesn't want to use and I don't want to create more work for you.] That can be done through PM or email. After I've heard from a few people, I will respond one way or the other to everyone. I only want to concentrate on one realm at a time; if I do more than one, all my rp partners will be mad at all the confusion! ;)

j) Can you stop with the questions yet? Okay, but thank you for your patience of reading this request. As your reward, here is a picture of Skywise riding a wolf! :)

247565-118225-skywise.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom