Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open minded role player [M looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggin

Planetoid
Hi everybody, I go by many names, but let's stick to the forum one, I'm Wiggin.

I'm a physics college student.
I have been into roleplaying for quite some time, I love reading fantasy and sciencefiction novels. Recently, I also got myself into more erotic literature...

To the point:

As for now, I don't have any specific story I crave to play. As long as it's within realms of my acceptance, I'm willing to try anything you would like me to do. Or, If you want, you can suggest me something, and together, we will create an intro we both are going to enjoy.

I can rp through forum, e-mail, pm or even IM.

I don't mind playing through a decently long introduction, but I would like my roleplays to be rather focused on sex (65% smut, 35% story).

I am not a native English speaker, so don't hate on my mistakes, just let me know if I made any and I'll try to correct them.

Desired message length: AT LEAST 1 paragraph (around 100 words) but aiming for more. I don't do one liners and require you not to aswell.

Turn ons:
Females that want it sooo bad
Thigh/kneehigh opaque socks (schoolgirl type, not lingerie like)
Multiple orgasms
Demon girls

Turn offs:
Basic things, toilet play, vore, gore etc.
Partners that look more like something else and less like a human (long ears are fine, being a talking dog is not)
Partners that make it really difficult for me to engage anything in a consensual way. (When I'm dom)

Examples of pairings I had in mind:
Brother x Sister
Stepparent x Stepchild
Proffesor x Student (university)
Teacher x Student (highschool)
Succubus/Incubus x Human (medieval fantasy or modern)
Popular girl x Guy she disliked (Highschool set up. This one is pretty close to my heart, ask for more details)
Corrupt court judge x Young lawyer
Gamer guy x Gamer girl
Multiple males x Single female
Single male x Multiple females

If someone is into that, I can do following fandoms:
Corruption of Champions
League of Legends
Magic: the Gathering

If you think I'm good for you, don't hesitate to contact me.
Wheter I like them or not,I REPLY TO EVERY PM I GET. Unlike some people here, I ignore nobody.

Here's my kink list :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom