Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BadAnime Fantasy Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.
-I prefer only playing a single character in an RP, though I can be persuade to play multiple characters.

Preferences:
-As my name implies, I prefer using anime or comic pics for my characters.
-I only play female characters, trans- or cis-gender, though not always human.
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play both dom and sub
-I only play character who are young (below 25), at least in appearance.

Always Like: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant, genderswap, prostitution, pleasure denial.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way. Also, deep throat, and anl outside double penetration.

Following is specific plots, though feel free to PM me about other plots involving the above kinks.

Mimix Attacks!: I'll play a pair of Mimix sisters from the Blue Moon card game, which is basically magical amazon that always works in pairs. One of them will be dom while the other will be sub. Look through these pics and take you pick. Your character would be captured and used for breeding.

Vampire Mother: My character would be an immortal vampire who look like a young woman, and your character will be her child. There'll be incest on top of all the usual vampire sexiness.

Demonic Possession: A chaste and pure girl is possessed by a succubus that makes her incredibly horny at unfortunate timing, and as a result she sleeps with a lot of people she doesn't really want to.

Monster Girls: Specifically those with anatomy more inhuman than nekos, such as lamias, mermaids, arachnes and such.

Adult Fairytales: I'm interested in doing sexual versions of fairy tales. Granted, some of the older fairy tales are actually quite dark and adult, but I'm mostly interested in playing up the sexual parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom