Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite part of man/woman.

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
                                        • What's your favorite part? I won't ask why, but you can explain if you like. Even though explaining might be the whole point of this being a discussion...anyhow..

My favorite part of a woman is her thighs....there's just something about thighs that catches my eyes way before anything else does....especially when there is something short involved.

My favorite part of a man...is their neck. I simply enjoy leaving marks on it.

There's plenty more, but those are my top favorite. ^.^[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

For a man, I really like well-defined shoulders and neck. It gives a nice curve about their upper body that's some what... soothing I'd imagine, to run your fingers along. >.>

As stated before, I have a lot of trouble choosing one for a women. I like almost every aspect of the female form. @_@

To name one for now though, slender fingers are nice~

I'm afraid my choices are very obvious - for a man - his genitals for a woman the curve of her bum

I really couldn't say what I like to look at in men, however I can tell you my favorite thing about myself???? I like my shoulders, I've had many compliments on them, mostly because their very big and broad.

For girls, gotta be their smile and their eyes. Everything comes after those two things.

Women - Eyes and legs, legs and eyes la-di-da.
Men - Jawline. I'm just strait enough to admit that a strong jaw is attractive.

I'm with Tath on this - a woman's smile, when uninhibited and genuine, and her eyes, when filled with an absolute warmth. I'm an appreciator of the beauty of every inch, every bit, every curve of the female form - an 'equal opportunity pervert', I like to call myself - but it's the eyes and the smile, infectious, soothing and when full of an obvious desire to be there with you, that can be more attractive than tits or an ass ever could, even when I'm not in the mood.

Women - eyes(duh, I don't really need to explain my love for a girls eyes so much in one week xD)

Men - facial structure, its kinda hard for me to pick one single part for a guy. For me its gotta be the whole face that has to fit perfectly well together for me to notice

My favorite part has got to be the faces and the height, though on women it's more or less just curves and general body shape that draw me in.

Well- non-physical I have to throw in personality because if you have a shitty personality, I don't care what you look like. You start to turn ugly.​

I'm with Try on the mind bit. I love my men intelligent. You lack that then I'm not interested. At all.

But if you go the physical route... eyes and arms. However, such things tend to be bonuses in my eye.

Seraph Nicholas said:
For both, their mind.

QFT.

...And voices. Not necessarily accents per say more like how they speak? If they are confident in themselves it shows in their voice, as does their intellect - if they are actually interested in something or if you're not there and your just talking on the phone you can always tell when they're really smiling or if they are upset about something.

Again I = Odd.

• I don't think you're odd for that... I agree voices are sexy.

But since I'm working off more of a visual angle here, the ones I listed would still be number one.

But if I were to be thinking of something less visual, and that me and this person would be getting together, my favorite part of a man and a woman would have to be their personality. Most of the people I've come across their intellect shows through their personality.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Seraph Nicholas said:
For both, their mind.
Of course.

For me personality is by far the most crucial thing, with intelligence as a solid second. Physical attraction is a distant third, but when it comes to this my previous answer still stands.

I honestly think that personality is fairly on par with my thoughts on intelligence. If you lack either. Sorry. Bring on the intellectuals, please. mmmm... XD

Man - I don't really have a specific MUST HAVE type of physical appearance, but I have a thing for arms... I'm not really sure how to explain it, but there's a specific type of arm shape that I'm incredibly attracted too. Not necesarrily muscular, but it's wide and have you ever noticed a well-defined male arm, has that line on the forearm that defines the bone and muscle? Yum, yum. And when you can see a bit of their veins (I'm not talking the hulk bulging veins, that's unattractive.)

But, I also have a thing for a guy's smile. I don't really see UGLY smiles, but if the smile is genuine and radiant... That sounds so incredibly cheesy. HAHA. But I guess I say these things because I'm thinking of the most beautiful male I have ever seen in my life. >>

Woman - Legs. And not things, the calves. The lower leg, definitely. There's a type of defined calf and anklet that is really nice. There is a nice curve that rounds at the muscle and slims at the ankle. ;D

I really have a thing for male voices. >///> A clear crisp tone, the spark of personality and intellect, ect. It tells so much about a man. ^___^ Besides that, the eyes... For much the same reason.

And on women.... I'm going to have to say the silhouette. Yeah that includes most everything, but all of it combined is what I find interesting or attractive.

For women I would have to say personality. I dated some chicks just off of their body but things never last when I do it that way. But body I would say breast.

For men has to be eyes.

For any human I have a thing for joints and thin lanky bodies, decayed looks and Adam's apples, bone structures, the neck, the collar bones, buries, odd pail skin discolorations, the joints of the fingers and ankles, circles under the eyes, short hair, bit finger nails, abused lips, long swan like necks -female-, androgyny, hips bones, scares, body distortions, cooked jawlines.

I have a thing for decrepit body's. I mean, I also have a thing for really really built black bald men because they are delirious but generally speaking defined body parts drives me up a wall.

Men- Kind of torn between torso and facial structure.
Women- Hands/Fingers. and Lips.

I guess I'm going to be kinda unique from what I'm seeing posted by everyone else. ;o

For men... nothing, physically. Male bodies don't interest me at all, it's more about the action and personality.

For women, the belly/midriff. Outfits that show off the midriff are yum. Belly dancers are even more yum.

I happen to like upper lips on people.

Man nipples make me lol quite often.

Generally, the entire female body is quite pretty. I really like how armpits sink in. Especially when a chick knows how to keep it clean up there.

Back
Top Bottom