Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub looking for rough love (furry pet play) [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry princess

Supernova
Hey there Blue moon! As I'm sure you can tell by my name I am a furry lover, generally preferring actual furred characters but I've been known to go for the scales on occassion.

Before you read on I am looking for: Romance (Or if you can pitch a good idea kidnap/rape), petplay, Furry (me) x Human (you), rough, bdsm.

Anyway, I am currently looking for a dom preferably futa or male to be my master in a romance driven RP where I play a furry who willingly becomes a humans pet, in a world where Furries have finally been given equal rights but some still choose to be used as pets/slaves, taking place in a modern setting.

Kinks:
Roughness
Romance
Bondage
Petplay
Oral
Anal
Vaginal
Public use
Toys
Humiliation and degradation

And many more as for dislikes

Vore
Scat
Blood.

If this RP interests you send me a message and we can discuss in detail how to make an RP between us, I hope to hear from you all soon :D

RE: Sub looking for rough love (furry pet play)

Hm... I may be interested and normally I would send you a personal message instead of posting in your request thread, but I have a question that others might also like to ask so I will post it here. Better to have one curious soul as you a question once where everyone can see it than having a hundred ask you the same question a hundred times in private, yeah? I would think so, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, where were you hoping to play this? Thread? Instant Messenger? Personal Message? Other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom