Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun (literate) Ladies wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyunite

Star
Post 1: Introductions
Post 2: Plot Ideas
Post 3: Current Cravings
Post 4: Extended plot samples
Post 5: Miscellaneous pairings and picture prompts

About me: Just your mild-mannered, well-spoken, adult male roleplayer. My availability does vary, some days I'll be online all afternoon and can give you a good back-and-forth, other times I'm swamped with work and might only give a few posts a week, so flexibility on your part is appreciated. I RP with females, though I'm open to either of us playing characters of any gender, though in most cases you and I will be playing at least one female and male, respectively. I prefer PM's or emails; I can do threads; I prefer not to use messengers.

I'm a literate roleplayer, in that I don't make many grammatical errors and try to give detailed responses. I can give responses ranging from one to five paragraphs, though I usually average around 3.

My ideal partner: Detailed, open-minded, and articulate.

Dislikes: rather than give an extended list, I'll just briefly explain. I find anything violent or forced to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness (such as excessively innocent and naive daughter roles) do not interest me. A little bit of "taking charge" from one character or the other can be nice, but I'm not too caught up in dom/sub/switch dynamics. I'm open to some commands and/or tying-up in my roles, but usually not hardcore whips or slaves. I prefer realistic roles set in the present. Fantasy, sci-fi, and historical settings might work, depending on the roles.

Likes: I'm a sucker for good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I don't mind using pictures, either of celebrities, models, or amateurs, but I don't really like anime pictures. I have a thing for sexy underwear/lingerie, so bonus points for describing your character's. However, realism is a plus too. If you're playing a high school girl, it's doubtful you'd be wearing a lace teddy to school, regardless of how sexy it might seem.
I wouldn't say I'm a sub, but I do appreciate a strong woman. I'm OK with sub women in the bedroom, but I do not like the complete submissive that just has the man in control of everything; overall, there's nothing sexier than a woman with a mind of her own. I don't go for supernatural stuff very much, though a bit of mind-control might be fun. I might consider a Futa and/or cuntboy play if you're convincing.

Interests: Broadly my roles fall into a few categories (which can be combined in most cases): incest, flirtatious strangers, and naughty couples. Seduction, flirtation, exploration, pushing boundaries all find a way into my RPs. I love, what another poster here described as "the politics of sex," that is, how characters go about getting what they're craving without necessarily voicing their desires upfront. I like to keep personalities fairly realistic, even if the acts characters will be engaging in are not. For example, I feel that people often have second thoughts or misgivings about their choices, especially when it comes to the risque. So, it makes sense to me that, our dirty dads and vixen moms and whatnot will occasionally second guess their decisions, and need some reassurances. This does not mean every role should feature reluctant characters, just that it seems a bit more realistic to me when people are not 100% doms, subs, nymphos, sluts, etc.

My favorite themes are bisexuality, incest, inter-racial, experimentation/pushing boundaries, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sexy clothes/outfits, multiple characters, multiple partners, and ageplay.

I will put specific plots and pairings in the second post, but here I'll list a few key ideas to build off of.

EXPERIMENTATION:
This theme could go in several directions, either a short rp or something longer and more involved. Characters could range from a sweet married couple to curious teens or college students. It could feature experimenting with anal, a new position, outdoor sex, or something else. I just really love the idea of two trusting individuals exploring something new.

THREESOMES+
I really enjoy threesomes, or foursomes (or more). I am happy to do FFM or MMF, and am willing to negotiate who plays the extra person. These plots could be fun, flirty, and exploratory too, or a little bit more controlling. I love the idea of a bit of forced-bisexuality/reluctance. That could mean my character winds up with another guy in his mouth, if you make me...

CORRUPTING COUPLE
These also tend to be threesomes, but with a different dynamic. I'm envisioning partners (married, co-workers, older brother/sister) who seduce a younger or less powerful third character. It doesn't necessarily have to start this way, but would go there eventually.

SETTINGS
I love modern, domestic, family settings. I like to take the seemingly plain, boring, and commonplace and complicate them with unexpected depravity and perversion. Thus, respected housewives are secret exhibitionists, straight-A students dabble in same-sex trysts, and wealthy families engage in all sorts of incest. Historical settings work too, and I might consider something in the future or fantasy if the plot is intriguing. As for fandoms, I can do Star Wars pretty well, especially Expanded Universe.

nyunite2 said:
My old request thread was becoming a bit convoluted to I've created a new, hopefully less cluttered thread.

About me: Just your mild-mannered, well-spoken, adult male roleplayer. My availability does vary, some days I'll be online all afternoon and can give you a good back-and-forth, other times I'm swamped with work and might only give a few posts a week, so flexibility on your part is appreciated. I RP with females, though I'm open to either of us playing characters of any gender, though in most cases you and I will be playing at least one female and male, respectively. I prefer PM's or emails; I can do threads; I prefer not to use messengers.

I'm a fairly literate roleplayer, in that I don't make many grammatical errors and try to give detailed responses. I'm pretty much a 2 paragraph guy on average, meaning sometimes three and sometimes one, usually around 4-5 sentences per paragraph. I enjoy writing engaging plots, but I'm not particularly interested in writing a novel here.

My ideal partner: Detailed, fun, open-minded, sexy, sensual, and articulate.

Dislikes: rather than give an extended list, I'll just briefly explain. I find anything violent or forced to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness (such as excessively innocent and naive daughter roles) do not interest me. More generally, dom/sub roles and bdsm are not my favorites. A little bit of "taking charge" from one character or the other can be nice. I'm open to some commands and/or tying-up in my roles, but not hardcore whips or slaves. Dirty talk is fine in moderation, though it would be nice to rp with a female character who is sexy without "cock" and "pussy" being every other word spoken. Also, as you can see, I prefer realistic roles set in the present. Fantasy, sci-fi, and historical settings might work, depending on the roles.

Likes: I'm a sucker for good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I have a thing for sexy underwear/lingerie, so bonus points for describing your character's. However, realism is a plus too. If you're playing a high school girl, it's doubtful you'd be wearing a lace teddy to school, regardless of how sexy it might seem.
I wouldn't say I'm a sub, but I do appreciate a strong woman. I'm OK with sub women in the bedroom, but I do not like the complete submissive that just has the man in control of everything; overall, there's nothing sexier than a woman with a mind of her own. I would find a pegging scene very intriguing. I don't go for supernatural stuff very much, though a bit of mind-control might be fun. I might consider a Futa and/or cuntboy play if you're convincing.

Interests: Broadly my roles fall into a few categories: incest, flirtatious strangers, and naughty couples. Seduction, flirtation, exploration, pushing boundaries all find a way into my RPs. I love, what another poster here described as "the politics of sex," that is, how characters go about getting what they're craving without necessarily voicing their desires upfront. I like to keep personalities fairly realistic, even if the acts characters will be engaging in are not. For example, I feel that people often have second thoughts or misgivings about their choices, especially when it comes to the risque. So, it makes sense to me that, our dirty dads and vixen moms and whatnot will occasionally second guess their decisions, and need some reassurances. This does not mean every role should feature reluctant characters, just that it seems a bit more realistic to me when people are not 100% doms, subs, nymphos, sluts, etc.

My favorite themes are bisexuality, incest, inter-racial, experimentation/pushing boundaries, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sexy clothes/outfits, multiple characters, multiple partners, and ageplay.

I will put specific plots and pairings in the second post, but here I'll list a few key ideas to build off of.

EXPERIMENTATION:
This theme could go in several directions, either a short rp or something longer and more involved. Characters could range from a sweet married couple to curious teens or college students. It could feature experimenting with anal, a new position, outdoor sex, or something else. I just really love the idea of two trusting individuals exploring something new.

THREESOMES+
I really enjoy threesomes, or foursomes (or more). I am happy to do FFM or MMF, and am willing to negotiate who plays the extra person. These plots could be fun, flirt, and exploratory too, or a little bit more controlling. I love the idea of a bit of forced-bisexuality/reluctance. That could mean my character winds up with another guy in his mouth, if you make me...

CORRUPTING COUPLE
These also tend to be threesomes, but with a different dynamic. I'm envisioning partners (married, co-workers, older brother/sister) who seduce a younger or less powerful third character. Doesn't necessarily have to start this way, but would go there eventually.

SETTINGS
I love modern, domestic, family settings. I like to take the seemingly plain, boring, and commonplace and complicate them with unexpected depravity and perversion. Thus, respected housewives are secret exhibitionists, straight-A students dabble in same-sex trysts, and wealthy families engage in all sorts of incest.

nyunite2 said:
My old request thread was becoming a bit convoluted to I've created a new, hopefully less cluttered thread.

I'm a fairly literate roleplayer, in that I don't make many grammatical errors and try to give detailed responses. I'm pretty much a 2 paragraph guy on average, meaning sometimes three and sometimes one, usually around 4-5 sentences per paragraph. I enjoy writing engaging plots, but I'm not particularly interested in writing a novel here.

Dislikes: rather than give an extended list, I'll just briefly explain. I find anything violent or forced to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness (such as excessively innocent and naive daughter roles) do not interest me. More generally, dom/sub roles and bdsm are not my favorites. A little bit of "taking charge" from one character or the other can be nice. I'm open to some commands and/or tying-up in my roles, but not hardcore whips or slaves. Dirty talk is fine in moderation, though it would be nice to rp with a female character who is sexy without "cock" and "pussy" being every other word spoken. Also, as you can see, I prefer realistic roles set in the present. Fantasy, sci-fi, and historical settings might work, depending on the roles.

Likes: I'm a sucker for good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I have a thing for sexy underwear/lingerie, so bonus points for describing your character's. However, realism is a plus too. If you're playing a high school girl, it's doubtful you'd be wearing a lace teddy to school, regardless of how sexy it might seem.
I wouldn't say I'm a sub, but I do appreciate a strong woman. I'm OK with sub women in the bedroom, but I do not like the complete submissive that just has the man in control of everything; overall, there's nothing sexier than a woman with a mind of her own. I would find a pegging scene very intriguing. I don't go for supernatural stuff very much, though a bit of mind-control might be fun. I might consider a Futa and/or cuntboy play if you're convincing.

Interests: Broadly my roles fall into a few categories: incest, flirtatious strangers, and naughty couples. Seduction, flirtation, exploration, pushing boundaries all find a way into my RPs. I love, what another poster here described as "the politics of sex," that is, how characters go about getting what they're craving without necessarily voicing their desires upfront. I like to keep personalities fairly realistic, even if the acts characters will be engaging in are not. For example, I feel that people often have second thoughts or misgivings about their choices, especially when it comes to the risque. So, it makes sense to me that, our dirty dads and vixen moms and whatnot will occasionally second guess their decisions, and need some reassurances. This does not mean every role should feature reluctant characters, just that it seems a bit more realistic to me when people are not 100% doms, subs, nymphos, sluts, etc.

EXPERIMENTATION:

THREESOMES+
I really enjoy threesomes, or foursomes (or more). I am happy to do FFM or MMF, and am willing to negotiate who plays the extra person. These plots could be fun, flirt, and exploratory too, or a little bit more controlling. I love the idea of a bit of forced-bisexuality/reluctance. That could mean my character winds up with another guy in his mouth, if you make me...

CORRUPTING COUPLE
These also tend to be threesomes, but with a different dynamic. I'm envisioning partners (married, co-workers, older brother/sister) who seduce a younger or less powerful third character. Doesn't necessarily have to start this way, but would go there eventually.

SETTINGS
I love modern, domestic, family settings. I like to take the seemingly plain, boring, and commonplace and complicate them with unexpected depravity and perversion. Thus, respected housewives are secret exhibitionists, straight-A students dabble in same-sex trysts, and wealthy families engage in all sorts of incest.

nyunite2 said:

EXPERIMENTATION:

THREESOMES+

CORRUPTING COUPLE

SETTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom