Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to roleplay! please be lit. f for m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosett

Meteorite
Hellooooo!

I am going to make this short and sweet! I a new to this site but NOT to roleplaying! I'm looking to not only roleplay but create a STORY! What this means to you? I would prefer about 50/50 in story and smut. I want both smut and a great story! One other thing, Please be able to give me more than one line! I expect at least a full fledged paragraph!

I'm open to most and have a few cravings as well. please message me for them! Please don't post here either!

UPDATE!

~I am craving something like this! MC is gorgeous, friendly to most, and very loving. Some would say she is popular however she tends to keep to herself. YC is good looking although a bit of an outsider or what others would categorize as a 'bad boy' However the moment he put his eyes on MC he was determined to have her as his own.

~We met because of our significant other and became best friends right away as well as being next door neighbors for the past 10 years through high school. Well, MC's boyfriend wanted to take it to the next step and have her in the bedroom. Being a virgin and wasn't ready yet she declined him. Soon he ended up cheating on her with YC's girlfriend. they found out and quickly ended it. Well, a couple of days after we break it off with them and since both of us now didn't have prom dates, we took each other and then a kiss lead to something else in a hotel room. MC wasn't sure why she did that to be honest, maybe it was to get back at her ex. However she felt it was more. either way, YC ended up taking her virginity without really knowing he did and she never told him. After that night, we never see each other again. It's 3 years later, junior year in college and either you transfer to my school or I transfer to yours and we eventually bump into each other on campus...literally.

~MC is a president and CEO of one of the worlds largest companies. With that being said she is known how controling and demanding from the people employed. But the truth behind it all is she hasn't had sex for almost 3 years! Of course she is uptight and to make matters worse. Her new assistant is one of the sexiest men she has ever laid eyes on which just causes her sexual frustration which she ends up taking out on him. He gets tired of it one night when he made him work until everyone else had left. she says another offensive remark to him andhe retaliated by shutting her up with a very passionate kiss. Maybe for once, she can allow someone to be in control...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom