Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To break and to own. MxF or Mx multiple F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Alright, so more than enough people on this site have read or at least briefly viewed many of my threads in the past. I will continue to bump those because I still really want those roles and the types of females inside. However, I decided to open a form for male dom x female sub. I don’t do this role as often and I never really want “sub” females. To play with me, you must have a female or females that have their own passion, lust and desire. I just get the joy of taking you against your will and breaking you to be mine.

My ideal partner in roles is a female who can build an environment with me and play more than one character. I would love more than one sexual partner, but even playing additional characters to make situations far more erotic and taboo is preferred. I really want furries for my roles, but humans are also welcome in the stories. No pics this time, no mandatory bust size or appearance. However, those that can enjoy the hyper/macro features please be sure to express that because they will get more out of me.

A note to those who are capable of playing multiple sex partners, I am happy to return the favor with several males on one female who is not engaged with my MC.

Kinks: (Most are not absolutely necessary, but * will mark kinks that must be in all roles.)
Large-Hyper breasts
Large-Hyper cock and balls
Excessive cum
Corruptive cum*
Love*
Breeding*
Lactation*
Cuckold/cheating
Incest
Many more, but those are the main ones

My list of don’t:
Scat
Yeah, I think that is mostly it for don’ts

Now, in the past I have given roles with bigger ideas and plots connected. These are rarely responded to. So, instead I will stick to throwing out some pairings I might enjoy and if I find action, I might write out bigger ideas.

Mom/Son
Brother/Sister
Neighbor/Milf next door
Ancient curse/ Married milfs
Friend/Friend’s mom
Boyfriend/ Girlfriend’s mom
City boy/ Farmer’s wife, possibly daughters too.
Cursed male/ Female leaders of the local rebel tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom