Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Push It To the Limit 666 views no one else look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovakitten

Planetoid
► About Me ◄

Feel free to skip all of this and proceed to the second post with all the RP stuff.

❥I most commonly respond to Sarah.

❥I'm twenty-eight years young.

❥I've been role-playing for quite some time. Ever since Yahoo chat rooms were a thing.

❥I play A LOT of video games.

❥I'm an English Major with an interest in Linguistics, however, I am taking some time off from school to work and take care of some life stuff.

❥I read quite a bit.

❥I work third shift so my posting times can be a little weird for those in the land of the living.

►My Favorite Authors Are...

Garth Nix, Ayn Rand, William Gibson, Joe Hill, Anne Rice, Charles De Lint, Holly Black.

►Books/Series I'm Into Right Now

Dracula by Bram Stoker

►Series I've Enjoyed...

The Sleeping Beauty Triliogy by A. N. Roquelaure (aka Anne Rice)
The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
Songs of Fire and Ice by George RR Martin
The Tears of Artamon by Sarah Ash

►I Really Like Music...
I'm mostly into metal, Industrial, post-punk, goth, ebm, and K-Pop. These are my favorite genres but I like a ton of other stuff too. I'm weird.

Here's the stuff I currently listen to daily if you're interested.

Searchy Search Search

► The RP, Sarah. The RP. ◄

I don't care for fandoms. I'm sorry, I just really enjoy original plots/characters/etc. I don't mind something inspired by other creations, but that's as far as I'll go unless you've got something really good.

I guess I'm a literate role-player, but I don't like labels. So long as you can give me 2-3 paragraphs with complete sentences, and proper grammar/spelling; I'm happy.

Activity is awesome. I love it, but I do work so sometimes I can't give prompt replies but you can expect at least one post a day or an update as to why I won't be posting. If you or I lose interest in the RP, let's be courteous to each other and say so. Perhaps we can work something out to spice it up. If not, no big deal, right? ^_^

Adult themes are totally fine with me but let's make sure there's more to the story than just that or I'll get bored.

I really enjoy BDSM and Master/Mistress x Slave themes. Sue me.

Playing female characters is fun for me because I'm a girl and this is me playing out fantasies in a role play (who would have thought?)

Same goes for playing a submissive/slave, it's the much preferred role for me.

Hit me with your best shot! If you've got something that you really want to play out and think I'd be interested in, lay it on me.

I love futuristic, sci-fi, post/pre apocalyptic settings. Horror is my favorite genre and I'm a total gore whore. I can also dig mob/gang/crime syndicate stuff.

My fighting scenes are weak, but I'd very much like to get practice.

Furries/Anthros/nekos, I'm not interested. Sorry.

I like fucked up people that really like doing fucked up things to other people. Dark themes, non-con, serial killers, psychos; that is what I want in my RPs.

【ɕravings】

Key said:
✦✦✦✦✦ - I really want this.
✦✦✦✦✧ - Yeah! Let's do it.
✦✦✦✧✧ - Sure, I guess.
✦✦✧✧✧ - Convince me.
✦✧✧✧✧ - nope.jpg (lots of convincing, like super epic awesome plot convincing.)

Bold - I'd like to play this role.
Italics - I have a plot for this pairing. PM me to learn more.

FxF
Student x Professor ✦✦✦✧✧
Queen x Lady In Waiting ✦✦✦✦✦
Human x Demon ✦✧✧✧✧
Human x Vampire ✦✦✧✧✧
Human x Fallen Angel ✦✦✦✦✧
Therapist x Patient ✦✦✦✦✦
Vampire x Fallen Angel ✦✦✦✦✧
Wiccan x Vampire ✦✦✦✦✦
Homeless x Someone to take in ✦✦✦✦✧

FxM
Homeless x Someone to take in ✦✦✦✦✧
Student x Professor ✦✦✦✧✧
College co-eds ✦✦✧✧✧
Human x Demon ✦✧✧✧✧
Human x Vampire ✦✦✧✧✧
Human x Fallen Angel ✦✦✦✦✧
Vampire x Fallen Angel ✦✦✦✦✧
Wiccan x Vampire ✦✦✦✦✦

【ρlots】

New!It Ain't Easy: Gangs✦✦✦✦✦

A group of kids from the inner city have been dabbling in crime since grade school. One of them is the brains of the operation, their courageous leader and as they've grown up together, he's only become more vile and vicious. Now they're all grown up and their little operation of delivering precious packages around the city has turned into an Empire. They run this city. From drugs, to hits, to weapons; you name it they have a hand in it. He even owns a few strip clubs that they use to launder money and let's just say you can get more than champagne and private dance there.

Because they've become such a powerhouse, they've attracted enemies that would seek to hurt those they love in order to send a message. The leader's little sister is murdered by her boyfriend and the leader now seeks revenge.

This story will have a lot going on and I'd like a partner that is willing to play more than one character, including the leader. I have 3 main characters in mind that I intend to play along with plenty of NPCs and characters that will die. I want this to be gritty and dark, like really fucked up.

My Players:

Isabella Callahan: The guy who killed the leader's sister has a sister of his own. She's usually kept out of this sort of thing but that girl was one of her school friends, they weren't super close but the leader's sister was always nice to her. Either she is kidnapped as a way of exacting revenge or (I like this idea the mostest) she comes to apologize on behalf of her brother on her own (she's green and doesn't realize a genuine apology isn't enough in the crime world.) She doesn't realize she just delivered herself to some of the grimiest people in the city. She only knows her brother only did it because they're dirt poor with no parents and he needs to support his little sister. She's a little dancer with big dreams and dem hips don't lie. (Hetero/so easy to corrupt.) Half Afro-Brazilian, Half Irish-American.

Jemma Rossi: The stripper with a heart of gold. All the boys want her, despite her voluptuous bod and moves that would make even the toughest guy blush, there's something about her that screams wifey material. It just so happens that she prefers the fairer sex and she's married to the game. She was an original member of the gang and far more vicious than she looks. She strips as a side gig, because she just likes it and she can make sure things in the club run smooth. They call her Bella Morte, you won't see it coming but damn it's pretty. (Super gay despite being Catholic.) First generation Italian-American.

Leon Feldman: The long time, loyal customer. His addiction has taken over and ruined his life. He doesn't always have money to pay and when he does it's stolen. When he doesn't, he offers his services. From a trip to the store, giving head, to disposing of a body; he'll do anything for a fix. They call him Bad Blood because of his clinical depression and schizophrenia passed down to him by his mom and dad. The mother killed herself in front of him and the dad is wasting away in some psychiatric ward. On the rare occasion that he's lucid, he's brilliant, a philosopher with kind words of wisdom. When he's high, he's an artist capable of creating worlds out of your dreams or the depths of hell from your nightmares. When he's having an episode, no one is safe. Not even him. (Doesn't give a flying fuck, just make the pain go away.) White trash.

New!For Peace and Justice: Vampire x Werewolf, Arranged Marriage ✦✦✦✦✦

The two races have been at war for centuries, humans are nothing more than indentured servants to both sides after the humans lost their stake in the war. The leaders of the vampires and of the werewolves have finally come to terms with the fact that if they do not make some sort of peace treaty, their land will be war torn forever.

In order to solidify the treaty a marriage is proposed, a royal member from either side is forced to marry, a vampire and a werewolf.

Neither feel like they could love the other but must at least get along in order to bring their nations together. However, I was thinking there would be some rebellious groups on either side that might not be too keen on this wedding or the peace treaty and the humans are also planning a rebellion (that could add some adventure into the romance mix.)

I was thinking the setting would be future but not terribly advanced. The vampires clone humans for sustenance and see their human servants as nothing more than cattle. While the werewolves treat their human servants a lot better, more like family loved pets since they don't require human blood.

A Brighter Future: Arranged Marriage

The world has become a barren wasteland after the War of Sects, for the exception of a walled up city Paradisus natus de ignis or just Paradise for short. This city thrives off of the few citizens who have special abilities improve the landscape, making it a viable place to live. There is the one man who brought these people together to create this city and survive of the Burning. He is called the Father of Times and acts as a sort of mayor that many people look up to. However, he is growing old and fears for the future of mankind so he selects a young man and a young woman who he suspects capable of furthering the growth of Paradise.

Some people in this city have special abilities, they are considered to be nobles or more important than those that don't. The majority do not have abilities and are subservient to those with abilities. One would think that because those without abilities have greater numbers they could overthrow those with abilities, but they learned otherwise during the War of the Sects which was the Sect of Brothers (no abilities) raging war against the Sect of Gods (abilities.) A member of the Sect of Gods wanted to show just how powerful he was and declared that if there was to be a fight over who inherited the world, it would either be SoG or no one. Seconds later, the world was consumed by by a purple flame. This man, is commonly referred to as The Martyr Saint Viktor by SoG because he sacrificed himself for the greater good.

Due to the side effects of the strange flame that consumed the world, citizens without abilities cannot procreate with each other. Likewise those with abilities cannot procreate with each other. This is why the Father of Times has chosen a man or woman with an ability and a man or woman without (we can discuss who has the ability and who doesn't.)

Destructive Behaviors:

Two patients meet in a mental hospital for patients with destructive behaviors (addictions, depression, bi-polar, etc.) Despite the rules against patients having romantic relationships, they do fall for each other, spending a great deal of time together in the ward until one or both of them are released. How will their relationship fair in the real world? I'd honestly prefer for this to be FxF.

【ℓimits】

Fandoms
Furries/Anthros
MxM pairings
I don't play characters under 16 (typically.)
Scat
Vore

【ɕontact】

✓ PM
✓ E-mail
✓ Forums
▬ Skype
  • I will give you my Skype for plotting and junk, but I won't carry out the RP here.
✗ Instant Messaging
✗ Facebook
✗ Tumblr

Still interested? Awesome! Just shoot me a PM with the following information:

➸ What kind of RP/character/plot you're interested in.

➸ Where you would prefer to carry out the RP.

➸ Any ideas/feedback you might have. (This is optional.)

➸ A link to your own search thread (if you have one/want to.)

➸ One thing you'd like for me to know about you.

【єxample】

The knock at the door echoed throughout most of the main wing, enough so that it could be heard by the servants all the way in the kitchen. They had prepared fresh bread that was still warm with hand churned butter, there was fresh fruit, assorted breakfast meats, and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. A meal of this nature was only rarely ever prepared, typically when Elizabeth was entertaining one of her rare human friends. It was a joy for the head cook, Lottie, as she hadn't had the pleasure of using her skills in quite sometime. As an added bonus, she was instructed to prepare three meals a day from this day on for the new addition to the household.

It was apparent to the household that Elizabeth had every intention of feeding from the slave regularly, which required them to be well nourished.

"And what, exactly, are you looking for," Madame Coco asked a seemingly bored Elizabeth. Her candy apple, brown-red eyes were glazed over and staring at the Persian rug in her nicely decorated and furnished living room. A fire blazed behind her, something she only did for human guests, giving the room a decent amount of lighting as the two spoke. The question had snapped her back to reality, however.

"Something exotic. Something bursting with flavor. Something," she paused, struggling to find the right word, "Something different," she sighed after giving up on finding the perfect word. Even so, Coco nodded knowingly. Coco and Elizabeth had known each other a great many years, but Elizabeth had no idea how old the woman was as she never aged one bit. Coco hadn't been obliged to give Elizabeth a sample of her blood to gather information and Elizabeth had chosen to let it be as she'd grown quite fond of her friendship. Especially now as Coco had more of her words of wisdom to offer, "You want something to give you a spring in your step," she exclaimed with a smile, "Something to bring back your zeal for living," she sitting on the edge of her sit now. Elizabeth sighed, "Exactly, my darling Coco." While it seemed as if they were referring to a rare, magical truffle the two women knew exactly what they were talking about. This had to do with more than just taste, although that was good part of it.

Coco hurriedly left the mansion and a few weeks later sent Elizabeth a package. Inside was a photo, a detailed biography, and several forms that would need to be filled out. Elizabeth hadn't bothered with the biography, as soon as she saw the picture she began filling out the forms. It was a bit of gamble, which made it that much more exciting, and she trusted her old friend. As soon as Elizabeth had sent back the forms, Coco called and gave her the date which the slave would arrive. Today was that day.

The sweet smell of fresh baked bread wafted throughout the house along with the echo of a knock. Elizabeth's eyes flew open mechanically, but they stayed fixed on the ivory, lace canopy of her bed that would take up a normal sized bedroom. She continued lying in the center of it even though she could smell the guards at her front door, their scent was awful. In the middle of them, she smelled something sweet and salty with a hint of earth. It was crisp with soft notes of something she couldn't quite put her finger on. It was wonderful. But she still wasn't very excited.

Servants from the kitchen and other parts of the house filed into the hallway just outside the foyer. Partially because this was how new guests were always greeted and because they were incredibly curious. Since the Lady of the house had lost some of her lust for life, the mansion had become incredibly cold and lonely. So the servants were a bit excited about this day, in hopes that Elizabeth would return to her usual vigour. Once they were lined up, the master butler opened the large, oak wood door with a rose vine made of gold curling all the way and the same 'C' crest from the gate in the very center. Despite how old the property was, the must have been polished regularly with that sheen. Before the guards and their parcel stood an older looking fellow dressed in a black and white tuxedo with a head full of hair as silver as a bullet. He was quite tall, lean, with white-blue eyes that somehow warm and inviting despite their color. Or perhaps it was his entire face that was warm. Either way, he seemed like a gentle soul.

"Do come in," he said looking directly at the slave and nearly ignoring the guards. As he spoke, he reached out for the rope they'd been leading the slave with, "I'll take that."

However, the female guard stopped him, "We'll need," she paused and looked down at her tablet, "an Elizabeth Cowell," she said slowly before looking back up, "to sign this form stating that her parcel arrived safely." The butler cocked his head to one side, still looking at the slave that wasn't in the best condition. Instead of pointing these things out, he simply began explaining that the Lady wasn't awake and he would have to sign for her. The guard was about to give him trouble, but as if she'd appeared out of a cloud of smoke, Elizabeth was there.

Black, red flecked orbs gazed at each of the guards before landing on the extremely blond, pale young man with the most androgynous of features. Her long, shiny, black lashes fluttered twice as she blinked slowly for hardly any reason. She reached out for the tablet wordlessly before scribbling for less than a second, her hand moving an incredible speed. She turned as if she was going back inside before she stopped to look over her shoulder, "Should you ever come back to my estate again, do not bring weapons of any sort on my property. I don't care how dangerous they are, find a way." Her voice was smooth like honey, but hardened like someone who commanded wars. She whispered something to the butler in a voice that was so slow, no human would ever understand it. She also spoke quickly.

With that, her raven black ringlets were tossed over her shoulder as she disappeared into the shadows of the home. Again, the butler stuck out his hand for the rope which was handed over to him. He guided the slave into the foyer, from the hallway the servants peeped at him. Some of the younger girls giggled and whispered to each other about how handsome he was while others shyly averted their eyes. The head cook snapped at them, hushing them because she thought improper to gaggle so openly at something that belonged to Elizabeth. From the foyer, the slave was guided into the very same living room Elizabeth had spoken to Madame Coco.

Again, the fire was blazing as Elizabeth stood in front of it, still wearing her wine red, silk nightgown that stopped mid-thigh with a matching robe. When the two entered the living room, she turned to face them before nodding to the butler, "Thank you, Simon," she said quietly. With that, he took a few steps back to wait in the hallway. Several long moments went by as she just stared at the creature before her, thinking of what she would possibly do with this life that now belonged to her. It truly amazed her, the things wealth could get you in this day and age, but at the same time it didn't seem any different, she decided before finally taking some action.

She reached out, her finger nails weren't terribly long but they were pointed and seemed sharp. Her skin pale and as smooth as ivory, perhaps even more so. With her nails, she cut away the rope before taking off the shock collar and letting them both fall to the floor, "We won't be needing that," were her first words to him. Elizabeth wasn't an idiot, it wasn't that she didn't feel the degenerate would try to escape. Surely they had taken these precautions for a reason, it was simply they she had her own methods of keeping control of her assets. She continued removing his bindings, examining the resulting wounds. She'd place a hand over certain places and close her eyes. When she finished, she looked at him, "Are you in pain," she asked plainly. There was not a hint of concern for his life in her voice. It was very matter-of-factly and with a hint of curiosity.

Searchy Search Search

【ηews】

Current Roleplays

Threads:
Internet Killers

PMs/Email/Offsite:
The New Girl w/trample

On Hiatus/Dead Roleplays

Threads:
N/A

PMs/Email/Offsite:
N/A

09.11.2014Open for business!
09.15.2014Updated news
11.20.2016Updated news & Plots

RE: Push It To the Limit (Master/Mistress WANTED)

My anaconda don't want none unless you got BUMPS, hun!

Okay... That was poor. Don't judge me.

RE: Push It To the Limit non con wonderland

CNaiVhQWSBB3W.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom