Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fan based rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mera1506

Supernova
Hi there, I'm back again, this time looking for something a bit more specific rather than a long list. I will do almost any kind of pairings. M x F, M x M, F x F, Herm x M, Herm x Female, Herm x Herm. I like pairing my OCs with canon characters and in return I am willing to play a canon as well for you to pair with whomever you like. I do prefer playing both pairings at the same time.

Fandoms I'm mainly interested in(the more*, the higher my interest with 5* being the max.):

Legend of Korra*****
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood*****
DC**
Marvel**
RWBY*
Criminal Minds**

Possible pairings(My OC x.....):

For Legend of Korra my main interest goes to Kuvira, Lin, Suyin, Adult Toph, maybe General Iroh II or Tenzin. I'm fine if you want to interpet the character say as herms, shemales or male herms is fine with me.

For FMA Brotherhood my main interest goes to General Olivier Armstrong and maybe Buccaneer or Miles, might go for Riza.

From DC mainly Bruce Wayne as Batman is interesting, the best series was still the original animated series. Though Raven from the Teen titans does have a certain charm as well.

From Marvel my main interest would go to either Xavier, Wolverine or Magneto, might go for Spiderman, but I'm not into teenagers.

From Criminal Minds: Mostly Hotchner and Rossi, Morgan is turning out to be sort of interesting too. Though honestly would like to melt this universe with either Legend of Korra or FMA Brotherhood somehow.

Characters I could play as for secondary and further pairings(for your OC of canon x canon if you want):

Legend of Korra: Tenzin, Korra, Mako, Lin, Asami, Kya, Bumi, Toph

FMA Brotherhood: Riza Hawkeye, Edward Elric, Roy Mustang, Miles, Buccaneer

DC: Wonderwoman, Huntress, Batgirl(Barbera Gorden), Nightwing

Marvel: Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Storm, Gambit

Criminal Minds: Morgan, Reid, maybe Penelope

I'll rp in threads, over PMs, e-mail and messenger(yahoo, aim, skype, trillian)

Hi! Are you still looking to do a Korra based RP? I'd love to do something with you an I have a plot in mind. Send me a message if you want to hear my idea! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom