Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mxm 1x1 - A search for a prince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouga-Ookami

Planetoid
Alright, so I was reading a story yesterday and it gave me an idea for a really cool - I thought at least - roleplay idea. I'm looking for someone to play the prince.

The kingdom of Albion is a rich and prosperous one. They have many strong allies and very few other kingdoms oppose them - whether be loyalty or fear. One smaller province, a region that was recently conquered by Albion, is ruled over by Lord Heise. Now, Lord Heise did not submit willingly. His forces were quelled by force, up until now his little piece of land got along peacefully and has now been forced into a larger kingdom under the rule of a pompous king. Lord Heise is brought before the king and made to bow and swear fealty to him, having to bite back his anger as he does so. At dinner that night be is seated across from the king's royal heir. An attractive young man that Heise can't keep his hungry eyes off of. The Lord's gaze unnerves the prince but he knows they have only just settled their feud and so says nothing to his father, in a few hours the man will be gone and he'll most likely never see him again.

Just over a year later, after Heise believes he has proven his loyalty to the king many times over so that suspicion will not immediately fall on him, the prince disappears during a hunt. It is common for the king and his son to take a large party and go out for a week-long hunt, though this time some urgent business comes up and so this is the first hunt the prince had lead by himself. That does not mean he's alone. Half the lords and a couple ladies from court as well as a dozen guards are with him. The hunting party finds more than they bargained for when ogres appear out of no where. Many of the more cowardly nobles flee, claiming to be going to get help. Brought up with the idea that a king never asks his soldiers to do something that he would not, the prince raises his sword for the attack and so all his guards remain. The fight is long and brutal but ultimately, the prince is captured and many of the guards are dragged away too - to make it seem as though this were a typical ogre raid where the ogres are merely looking for fresh meat

Of course the prince is tied and brought before Lord Heise, who has planned this whole thing after making an alliance with the ogres - which are much smarter than people give them credit for. Lord Heise has a score to settle and so intends to use the prince however he sees fit, breaking the boy completely before leaving him for his father to find. But will things go according to plan?

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who kept all his cash in a bucket

But his daughter names Nan

Ran away with a man

As for the bucket, Nantucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom