Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedCole

Planetoid
Hi I'm looking for a good solid rp.
I will be rping in PM so please PM me if interested.

I would enjoy OC X OC rps with the following plots:

1) Been friends since they were 4. Grew up together and are the closest of friends, practically like brother and sister.
Shegets lots of attention from lots of boys and it makes her friend jealous. She doesn't know he loves her and so she flirts with all these guys but doesn't accept any of their offers for dates. She is actually in love with her friend but is afraid to tell him as she thinks he loves someone else. Which is why she flirts with the other boys but never accepts a date with any of them.

2) New girl in town with a very dark mysterious background. She is quiet and keeps to herself in school, but a guy slowly starts talking to her and slowly brings her out of her shell. She's hesitant but eventually lets him in however she keeps her past and her family life hidden from him. When he discovers whather secrets are he avoids her for a while, afraid to be close to he. However he loves her and wants to be with her so while he's struggling to figure out what he wants she goes back into her shell, even deeper than she had been before, afraid to open up to anyone ever again because of the pain she is in now.

3)The typical girl next door is not who she appears to be. She has a secret that she as protected her entire life, and a secret her family has held onto for generations. She is not allowed to let outsiders in and so can not love someone without her parents choosing her suitor. But the heart can't be told no and she falls for a boy at her school. She is afraid of him learning her secret and even more afraid of her parents finding out about him. A relationship of secrets and hiding from her family proves to have many many difficulties. Eventually she has to tell him and she is terrified, but he loves her and when he finds out her secret he stays by her side and vows to protect her and her secret forever.

I am open to other plots and ideas too but these are the ones I have in mind at the minute. The last two can be edited to have different secrets to suit different rps.

Here's a list of some other things I would like to role-play.

I love anime and would truly enjoy the following rps.
Again in order of preference:
1) Natsu X Lucy
2) Natsu X OC
3) Naruto X Hinata
4) Naruto X OC
5) Shikamaru X OC
6) Kiba X OC
7) Sasuke X Sakura
8) Sasuke X OC

I also love EXO (they are a Kpop group) and would love an rp between my OC and one of the members.
Here is the list in order of preference:
1) Luhan
2) Xiumin
3) Chen
4) Lay
5) Baekhyun
6) Chanyeol
7) Sehun
8) Suho
9) D.O
10) Tao
11) Kai
12) Kris

Hey there I'm still a bit new here, so I apologize for having zero profile, but was wondering if you were interested in a Naruto x Hinata role play with me.

Hey guys I have an update

This idea can be adapted for a group rp if there is a request for one.

They're best friends and her dad died when she was small. Her mam got remarried but the guy is a horrible man.
Her step dad abuses her sexually, physically and verbally. But her mam is never around and doesn't believe her.
She hasn't told her friend (you) because she is afraid he won't believe her either.
She started acting strange about a month ago. Her mam is married about three months.
I'm thinking maybe he is protective of her and is furious when he finds out what happened to her, what is still happening to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom