Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shopping Trip (Crystalia and Blueflame451)

Blueflame451

Planetoid
Jake would have been worried but over a year working retail had proved to him that he could not after all die of boredom. Mortal peril not withstanding he was just about out of his skull with how dreadfully slow the morning had been. Currently he languished with his handsome face held up on his fist and his elbow propped on the sales counter. He had already mopped the floors and faced the shelves and clothing racks twice all without seeing even a single customer. His muscular chest heaved as he exhaled a discontented sigh.

As a college student cash was always tight so a job was a necessity. At least he usually found something to enjoy about working at the trendy clothing store but today was brutally dull. He did have a good hand with the customers and his sales numbers were always great. A carefully placed compliment always helped someone feel better about making a purchase. He also especially enjoyed assisting the female shoppers and his bold approach had earned him a handful of phone numbers and a few dates in addition to good sales numbers. But today he hadn’t seen a soul to sell to, much less someone to flirt with.

The automatic doors swept open with a chime - emitting a shopper from the mall and also bringing Jake back to reality. He blinked his dreamy blue-green eyes as he slowly straightened and eyed the new arrival. A smile that was maybe just a touch too friendly, a touch too sly, to be professional quirked his lips and lit up his handsome face. She was a teenager to be sure but she was also a real cutie and there was no harm in flirting he told himself. He was awfully eager for a distraction today. He moved about the counter and effected a casually lean that showed off his well-sculpted twenty-something physique as he watched the girl, taking a moment to admire her and consider his approach.

Emily Dane was excited, she had been holding on to all the money she got for her birthday a few weeks ago because she wanted to get a dress for the winter formal that the school was having as well as a few other outfits. At fifteen years old, she had filled out earlier than most of her friends. She remembered being nine years old when her mother first gave her a training bra, by ten she was already wearing regular bras. Now at fifteen her breasts were firm, C cups that drew her more attention than she realized. She hadn’t had the chance to go shopping on her own ever, even when she had gone to the mall with her best friend, one of them always had a parent that was around the mall.

Today however, Emily was supposed to be at the library but had decided to do something she had never done before; she snuck over to the mall. Wearing a mid-thigh length black skirt and a sleeveless turquoise button up style top that fit almost snuggly over her breasts, Em ran a hand through her red hair as she stepped into one of the clothing stores that she had seen on her last trip with her mother. Over her shoulder she had a small backpack style purse where her prepaid credit card was kept that had all her birthday money loaded into it.

Brilliant green eyes glanced around as she heard the chime upon entering before she made her way over to the clothes that were displayed on the wall and biting her lower lip, glanced through them. Turquoise blue was her favorite color and she was drawn to looking through tops and dresses of that color first, though one of the black dresses caught her eyes and she lifted it, holding it against her. Em couldn’t tell what size would fit her better, some clothes depending on the style. Her friend Marisa was perfect at picking things out but not Em. She sighed and reached for another of the same dresses in a different size and held that one up, switching them out as she tried to determine which would fit her better.

Watching his cute, and stacked, teen customer Jake cataloged what she was browsing with a practiced eye. When she started examining two black dresses puzzling out which size to try he knew that was his best chance to approach.

“Can’t really go wrong with a little black dress,” He commented as he slipped in behind her while her hands were still full. He kept going giving her little to react and less to speak, “I think it would look great on you.” As he said that he came in close, with just two fingers of his right hand he lightly touched her right wrist and pushed it and the dress she was holding aside, while at the same time he very carefully took her other wrist and guided her to drape the other dress over her front again, so they could both see it over her in the nearby mirror.

He was coming on strong but experience had demonstrated he could get away with a lot more with his teenage customers. They were either too shy to rebuff him or just genuinely pleased to have the attention of handsome older boy. Either way he pressed his luck with his cute mark.

As she held the hanger in front of her his hand left her wrist to spread the dress out over her chest. His thumb and index finger were splayed wide holding the material in place and pressing high against her clavicle, below her neck and in from her shoulders, and he seemed unaware that his pinky and ring finger were resting on the topmost swell of her breast. His right hand came and in boldly smoothed the dress down against her body. The touch started at her shoulder and caressed casually down the side of her breast only to travel down her ribs and belly to end resting just below her waistline, holding the dress in place. “Beautiful,” he enthused as his left hand pushing her collar bone with faint pressure to make her tilt her shoulders this way and that to admire the dress from slightly different angles. Smiling in a mild and entirely professional way now, he eyed the dress approvingly, “You should try it on.” His dreamy blue-green gaze came up to meet her brilliant green eyes in the mirror briefly as stepped back just a bit, his left hand lingered on her shoulder as he pointed the way with his other hand, “The changing stalls are right over here.” The dress he was indicting was the smaller of the two and he knew it was just a little too small for her, especially about her ample chest. A poor fit would give him an excuse to take her measurements after all.

Then politely but insistently he ushered her along toward the curtained changing stalls as if he were certain she not only wanted to try on the dress but was going to as well.

Emily was still confused and supposed she might have to try them both on which would take more time. She wished her best friend was there to help her. She was so distracted by what she was doing, she jumped when she heard the voice, her fair cheek tinging with pink which brought out some of her lighter freckles as her gaze caught sight of the guy behind her in the mirror. “Oh!” She exclaimed, through parted lips in surprise. “I don’t normally go for black,” she admitted softly. Her pulse was jumping, she was quite taken by surprise and didn’t know what she should do when the guy seemed to take control. Her eyes were wide when his hands went places where no one else ever had touched and the color on her cheek increased when she felt embarrassed at her reaction.

After all, he was being professional and she could see that he was trying to assist her with making a purchase. She did like how the dress looked and could almost imagine the expression on her best friends face when she wore something so different from her normal choices. She was a bit uncertain though, was this normal for someone to do when working with a customer? She had no real idea and she didn’t know whether she should say something or not.

Her gaze was locked on the mirror, was this common? Uncertainty left her with little resistance as he tilted her shoulders and when he spoke of her trying it on she tried to find her voice, “I…” Her pulse racing, she let herself be led toward the changing stalls though she couldn’t stop herself from blushing. “I suppose it couldn’t hurt.”

She was silent for a moment until they reached the curtained changing stalls and she spoke again, her tone soft and sincere, “I am desperate to find the perfect dress for my school’s winter formal.” She prepared to step away and into the changing stall on her own, completely unaware of what she had gotten herself into when she had entered this shop, turning she gave a shy and innocent smile, “Thank you,” then blushing again she ducked her head starting to turn toward the stall.

With a deep breath, she went inside and stripped down to her strapless bra and panties, before taking the dress and fidgeting with it. At first it had taken her a while to figure out the easiest way to get it on but finally she had her arm through the single strap and she had begun to pull it down over her breasts. She was breathing heavy, straining, sounds of her struggle probably easily heard as she tried to get the dress settled over her large breasts and each piece down over her hips.

By the time it was in place as best as she could get it, her eyes were watering because she could already tell that it wasn’t a right fit and she was going to have a struggle on her hands getting it off. Not to mention, to see whether the style was one she would like she would have to step out of the changing stall because there was only a single mirror, rather than full length mirrors like those that could be used outside of the changing area.

With a sigh, Em folded the clothes she had taken off and covered her purse with them, placing her shoes on top of them before stepping barefoot out of the changing stall to step over to the closest full length mirror, turning to glance this way and that, she knew that even without her bra the dress wouldn’t have fit any easier.

Her cute smile, so full of sincerity and innocence, prompted Jake to flash his very best smile in return. To her thank you he gave her a little wink and responded, “My pleasure, I’m here to help you.” He stepped in close again and pulled back the curtain for her and he added in a low voice, “You let me know if you need anything at all.” He admired her for just a moment longer before he pulled the curtains closed and stepped away. Even though her adorable little blushes made him hungry to step into that booth and smash his lips against hers he knew taking his time would pay off. Besides she really did seem rather innocence and he didn’t want to scare her off, it would be a shame if she ran away, taking his fun with her, not to mention losing a prospective sale.

So Jake waited, politely and properly, outside the booth. Hearing her struggle and sounds of distress he smirked mischievously and waited for her to exit, ready to coax her out if he thought she was going to give up and return to her original clothing.

However she exited on her own and when she came out his smirk was gone, his face professional and considering as he joined her in giving the dress a critically eye. It was hard not to smirk again on seeing the way her full teenage c-cups were squeezed into that dress. He started with an understatement delivered in a tone of mild disappointment, “Oh, this one doesn’t fit you very well.” And with a helpful smile transitioned into a suggested solution, “No worries though, I’ll get your measurements and then we’ll find you that perfect dress.”

He didn’t give her any time to give into her shyness or act on any reservation she might have had instead he reached down and boldly grabbed her hips. “Right this way,” he commented as he backed up pulling her with him the short distance to a big plastic block that was part decoration and part bench. There he sat down positioning his customer to stand before him. Pulling out the fabric measuring tape, he soothed her, “No need to be nervous, this will only take a moment.”

He toyed with the tape in his hands for an instant then smiled up at her and spoke, extending one hand to her, “Oh, I’m Jake by the way and I meant what I said earlier: I’m here to help you.” After introductions were concluded he leaned in to pass the measuring tape behind her waist, he leaned in more closely then was necessary and seemed to politely turn his head to the side, but he made sure his cheek delicately brushed the tip of one her breasts before he straightened.

“Ok to start we need to find your natural waist. Just bend to the side a little, shoulder down and hips out.” He held the tape ends together in one fist, his hand resting flush against her narrow waist, as his other hand guided her in the motion he wanted. When she bent he marked the cress of her waist with his index finger, “Alright, stand straight again.” His index finger stroked where the cress had been, moving back and forth in a light almost innocent caressing exploration, “That’s your natural waistline right there. You can help me by putting your finger there to mark it.” His own finger didn’t leave her however, instead the pad of his index finger kept traveling back and forth at her supposed waist line. “I think that is it. This isn’t the line of your panties is it? We want to make sure we take the right measurements at the right place.” Jake handsome face stared up at her a mask of professionalism that told her everything was entirely normal. He thought he was feeling the waist line of her panties and remembering her cute blushes decided to push his luck. "It's probably best to take them off so we can be sure to get a good measurement."

His face hurt with the effort of not smiling at the suggestion and he sensually slid the measure tape from her waist, freeing her to return to the changing booth to remove those pesky panties. "I'll wait right here," he said as if the decision was already made.

When the man winked at her another blink covered Emily’s fair skin and she ducked her head with a shy smile, her pulse sped up yet again when he got close. She had no idea what to expect but once she was inside, fighting and fidgeting with the dress she replayed his words and she couldn’t help but wonder at them. Most of the time when she had been shopping she never had any real interaction with the people that worked in the shops. Then again, she went with her mother who made choices for her or her best friend who often made the choice work easy.

Now, standing there in the far too tight dress, she felt out of her element, when the guy spoke she felt even more vulnerable. Her eyes went to him and before she knew what was happening his hands were on her hips and he was drawing her back, her worries over balance had her trying not to fall as she let herself be led. When he introduced himself, she blushed again and held out her hand, “I’m Emily, nice to meet you.”

She gasped when his cheek brushed her breast, she was confused and as she looked at him while he explained what he was doing she nodded slowly. She felt odd being bent in the manner that he helped guide her toward and when she was standing straight again she reached back to place her finger where he said, though she felt shivers as his fingers moved over certain points along her fabric covered skin that were sensitive. At his question she nodded and blushed, “Y… yes it is…”

When he talked about her removing her panties her eyes widened and the blush deepened, “Wh-what?” With the measuring tape removed from her waist and his comment about waiting she bit her lower lip, “O…okay…” He was the professional after all and she didn’t want to hinder anything with her measurements since she did want to get the perfect dress for her dance. She made her way into the changing stall again and this time had to fight to draw the skirt up enough to get to her panties, draw them off her waist and down her slender legs. When she stepped out of them she leaned down to lift them and fold them to put them beneath her folded top as she called out, “Jake, would it be easier to do the measurements in separate pieces? I could get back in what I was wearing or choose a new outfit to try out? I do plan to buy the dress I find and two new outfits at least, maybe three.”

When she had drawn the hem of the dress down as far as she could with the way the fabric was, she opened the curtain and stepped back over toward Jake, though she was hoping he agreed to her changing into something less constricting.

Emily’s frequent blushes both amused and aroused Jake and he felt his desire for the teen growing swiftly. It seemed to deepen with each of those cute blushes and the more she naively let him get away the more he was determined to push for.

When Emily was in the booth hiking up her skirt Jake couldn’t resist the temptation he bend forward craning his neck slightly until he could see her bare feet shifting about and when he saw her panties fall he grinned broadly knowing he had have her even further exposed soon. He straightened up when she scooped up the fallen undergarments and was waiting patiently when she called out to him. Hearing her voice made him jerk just slightly as he quickly composed his face burying the sly grin.

Quietly sighing Jake realized the dress he picked had been a touch too small and tight as she was now desperate to get out of it; even if it was funny to see her squeezed so returning some comfort to her could only make her more malleable. Thinking quickly he answered her, “Sure Emily. I know you must be uncomfortable in that dress, I’ll get you something easy to slip in to.” And get you out of he thought wickedly as he went to make the selection.

When Emily came out Jake was waiting for her with a silk babydoll nightgown in hand. “Here you go, toss this on and then we’ll get those measurements out of the way,” He said with a disarming smile as he handed her the gown. He hoped the loose fitting garment would be so welcome after she had been squeeze by the tight dress she wouldn’t consider it to hard; besides it was modest enough being rather formless and showing no cleavage at all that, the only issue of concern might be the hem length, just a bit above mid-thigh as it might normal be paired with bloomer shorts or at least panties.

Jake didn’t want her to dwell on any of that though so he worked to keep her mentally off balance and distracted. Looking sympathetic he added, “You poor thing that dress does look pretty tight, let me know if need help getting it off.” He thought that should have her leaping to do the change herself, before he could offer more help.

Once she had returned to the changing booth Jake continued speaking, all the while imaging her blushing just for talking while she was striping, “So Emily, tell me about this dance you’re preparing for.” Jake remembered Winter Formals and such meant Emily was in Highschool and he found himself wondering at her age. Her striking figure had him guessing she was a junior or senior, her shyness had him roll the consideration back to a junior. As she answered him he made the expected responses, feigning interest as he waited to see, and touch her, in the silk nightie.

When Jake agreed and even handed her something else, she sighed in relief giving him a smile before slipping back into the changing booth. It took quite a bit more struggling to get the tight fitting dress off and she was breathing heavily by the time she stood in just her bra. Standing there for several moments she considered and then blushed, shaking her head before she tossed on the nightgown over her bra. However, as she stood there it felt strange wearing the garment with her bra on even if it was just supposed to be for a moment and she was thinking about how the bra might cause trouble with the measurements he kept mentioning.

She had blushed of course when Jake offered to help her get the dress off, her stomach in knots but now as she stood there she silently reached up under the nightgown and removed her bra before adding it to the pile of her clothing. While she was changing she answered Jake’s question, “It’s my first dance, I wasn’t able to go last year, but it’s the Winter Formal and pretty much everyone is going. My best friend and I decided to go together, I can’t wait!” There was excitement in her voice as well as shyness, “It’s the first time our school has hosted a dance for another school also. They decided not to go with a typical theme this year and instead are focusing on doing funds for the charity our school government supports.”

She finally stepped out, feeling vulnerable and almost naked without her panties on beneath the nightgown but she moved back over to stand where she had been standing before for Jake’s measurements, a blush on her cheeks yet again. “Thank you, I can breathe better in this.”

Jake was sitting again on the block-bench and he smiled handsomely as she approached, he could not keep his eyes from dipping down to admire her legs that the nightgown did nothing to cover, and her fair limbs were all the more enticing when he considered she had no bottoms on under the gown.

His eyes swept back up to hers as she spoke, “I’m glad, it looks comfy. Now let’s get those measurements done.” With casual nonchalance he reached his right hand out and gripped Emily’s thigh drawing her a little closer; his hand was warm on her outer thigh and his thumb drifted up, just disappearing under the hem of the gown. “You remember this, bend over to the side for me.” His left hand came up to her right elbow as guided her motion, pushing her hips out to her right as her upper body lunged to her left just a bit.

“It might be easier to breath in that gown Emily but I can not see your shape at all,” Jake commented as eyed her posture with interest. “Hold right there for just a moment.” He added quickly and before Emily might volunteer another solution his right hand slid up her thigh right under the hem of the gown in a caress the stroked over her hip and ended gripped her at the waist. His voice was normal as he looked up into her face, “There we are - that’s your waist. Alright stand straight.” Jake guided Emily and as soon as she had straightened his left hand slid up her other thigh so that his hands cinched her narrow waist, fingers along her back and thumbs trying to meet across her belly. He caressed her with minute movements, his grip squeezing softly before twisting and rotating about her middle ever so slightly as he pulled her a little closer to him. “Oh I need to get the measuring tape. Can you help me Emily?" As he spoke his tone was soft and soothing, he hoped his words would occupy her reeling mind. "Please put a finger here to mark the place...” directing her, the index finger of his right hand stroked her waist where he held her. “...and here,” His left index finger stroked her other side compelling her to mark it as well.

Jake hauled her just a bit closer and scooted to the edge of the bench, she was now standing very close to him, between his knees as he sat. His hands left her, sliding back down her hips and thighs first, so he could grab up the measuring tape which he toyed with for a brief moment. Then he wrapped his arms about her in an almost hug that would force her to lean back slightly to spare her breasts grazing his face again, as he circled her waist with the tape. He continued their conversation from earlier like everything was entirely natural, “Sounds like an exciting dance, how many schools are going to attend.” He listened as he bent to examine the tape but then let it slacken a bit as he looked up at her, “Don’t suck in your tummy Emily, we don’t want your next dress to be too tight also.” His left hand rested on her stomach as he spoke stroking her belly up and down softly through the silk nightie. “Just relax and stand straight... there much better.” He soothed her as he took his time to read the measurements again, this time apparently to his satisfaction.

“Now the hips,” he said casually as he adjusted the tape to wrap her bottom and hips, but he didn’t intend to let this opportunity slip by without getting another chance to touch her skin to skin, but he was allowing her a moment to compose herself, to hope things were returning to normal. “So this best friend, would that be your boyfriend?” He asked conversationally a polite and curious smile beaming up at her.

As Emily felt Jake’s warm hand on her thigh draw her closer, she swallowed but let him guide her while she listened to him speak. When his hand slid higher the light touched caused her to tremble, gasping as she felt his hands under the nightie on her bare skin. She was about to suggest something else, something maybe with two pieces to it when his fingers caressed over her hips and she felt them at her waist. She found herself following his directions despite the odd feeling she was having about him having her hands on her skin and helped by marking the places he directed her to with her own fingers on the outside of the nightie.

Em found her breath catching as his hands moved lower and the way she was now she blushed, being so close to a man when she had never been like this before. “Three schools will be attending,” she managed to answer, her voice a soft breathy whisper. There was a part of her that was curious what the strange sensation was that seemed to move through her with his warm touch but another part that was also quite nervous. Without his hands on her skin she could think more clearly and stood straight when directed despite having trembled again with his fingers caressing her stomach through the silk.

At his question, she gave a soft laugh and shook her head, “No, I don’t have a boyfriend. It’s my friend Marisa. She already has her dress for the dance because she is used to shopping all the time… I.” She blushed again, “I don’t have the chance often to go shopping on my own.” There was an innocent smile on her lips as she returned his smile, though the blush didn’t fade. It was new to her having someone with their attention so focused on her, she didn’t quite know what to make of it. “Are there many areas that need to be measured?” She asked curious, her lack of knowledge showing in her words which just showed one more area where she was vulnerable but she wouldn’t know this.

Emily had regained some composure without his hands directly on her skin but Jake still felt her trembling like a leaf and she still blushed so appealingly. He also felt she was blossoming under his attention so when she answered him he gazed up intently into her young pretty face.

“Not too many more, it won’t take too much longer Emily,” he answered without delay, though in truth he was looking forward to, and even planning on, taking his time at every new place he had to touch and measure, plus maybe even some places he didn’t really need to measure. Then he gave a low chuckle and fluffed the skirt of the nightgown, “this thing sure is making it hard to get what I need, but don’t worry.” The smile he flashed her was easy, charming and utterly disarming as his hands started to move.

First he reached down and touched her legs right above the knees, as he guided and casually instructed her, “here, legs and feet together.” One hand moved and grazed her butt as it lifted up to press the small of her back; it was warm even through the silk as he pushed gently, “Back straight, very good.” Giving Emily no further warning Jake's hands both returned to the backs of her legs right just above her knees and stroked up without hesitation to grip her bottom. “We want to find the fullest part of your buttock and hips to get this measurement,” His voice was even and clear as he spoke, he was just a professional doing a job. No matter how hard he tried to portray that for his naïve teenage customer he couldn’t stop his cheeks from getting warm or the twitch he felt from his crotch as he gently palpated her shapely bottom, squeezing her ass cheeks between fingers and thumbs as he explored her. His questing fingers settled on the fullest swell of her youthful posterior as he murmured an approving sound, then his fingers moved to her side and caressed up and down on her hips with minute movements until his hands stilled. He fully gripped her there thumbs snuging her hips and fingertips pressing against her bottom. “That’s the right spot right there, now to get our measurement,” he said with a voice that might of been just a touch breathy.

Jake glanced down and swallowed, he reached one hand around her, almost hugging her hips to him as he grabbed the measuring tape that was dangling about his right wrist. His warm fingers pressed against her bottom again, taking great pains to smooth down the unseen measuring tape as his hands started to slowly, painstakingly, wrap her hips. He guessed innocent Emily was probably going wild in her head so he tried to distract her by carrying on their earlier conversion as if nothing was happening. “I’m surprised you know, a pretty girl like you and no boyfriend! I guess you’re too smart to be wasting time with foolish young boys.” He couldn’t resist the deepening smile and meaningful glance that reminded Emily a man was right next to her now.

The measuring tape was now wrapped about her hips and joined at her front, where it was pinched between Jake’s fingers and thumb. His hand rested flush against the very sensitive and naked area beneath her waist; the heel of his hand was pressing lightly against her pubic mound and Jake could feel the warmth of her there. He was also very conscious of whatever discovery his touch might reveal to him about her unseen area there, like whether or not she was shaved.

Back to business Jake spoke again, “Now like the waist, we don’t want this measurement to be too tight.” The fingers of his left hand begin to caress all about her hips and buttock traveling along with the tape, making sure there was always a little gap for his fingers to slip in between the tape and her skin. As his fingers stroked her he also made unnecessary adjustments to his grip that caused his right hand to rub and grind lightly against her mons. His voice inadvertently dropped a bit lower as he asked suggestively, “How does that feel Emily…” after a poignant pause he clarified his voice returning to a more casual register, “Not too tight.” His eyes sparked with interest as he gazed up drinking in her fiery red blushes.

Emily didn't know what she was thinking as she stood, allowing herself to be moved as he guided her, though her breath caught and a gasp sounded as his hands moved over her rear, the silk between the warmth of his hand and her bare skin only seemed to make it feel more intimate. Never in all her life had anyone touched her, the sure and firm way Jake was touching her was making her just a tad nervous and light headed all at the same time. She was confused, her pulse was racing and she trembled again.

Even before she felt the barest touch against her most intimate space, her breathing had taken on a deeper state, the rise and fall of her breasts more evident with each breath she took. As though needing something to do with her hands, she lifted her arms to hug under her full breasts, the fingers one each hand gripping the silk.

She didn't know what to think about the change in his voice, the tone and as he spoke further, commenting on her lack of boyfriend, her blush which hadn't faded deepened. "I... really haven't... had the chance to think about it." She admitted, her voice hinting at something the girl herself was unaware of the meaning to, that there was arousal building in her. "I don't have the chance to socialize much really... I'm surprised my mother agreed to let me go to the dance at all."

The fact that he called her pretty hadn't been missed by the young girl, if anything the smile on her lips showed her pleasure at being noticed as being pretty.

A startled whimper sounded at that first brush to her womanhood and she jerked in automatic reaction. If she had thought the silk was making things feel intimate when he was touching her backside, nothing had prepared her for the feel of the silk being rubbed against her young, virginal and bare vaginal area. She felt a foreign sensation as between her nether lips dampened while he was adjusting things and an unbidden moan sounded from her lips causing a look of embarrassment to flash over her innocent features and one hand reached out without thought to rest on one of his shoulders as though needing to steady herself.

It took a moment for her mind to register his question and she found all she could do was stammer, "I... it feels... good... umm... fine. I mean... it feels nice." Feeling that she was embarrassing herself further, she lifted a hand to cover her face as she stopped speaking for a moment before asking weakly, "Are you sure... it's okay?"

As Emily hid her blushing face behind her hand and asked Luke if it was ‘ok’ he licked his lips as he decided what to say, and also what he would do next. He ached to reach under the nightie and touch her directly, he was sure he could get away with it too, Emily seemed unlikely to offer anything more than token resistance but he knew once he started he wouldn’t be able to stop with just touching. So despite his desire he decided that he would build up her already very evident arousal. After all the arousal he had already stirred up in the innocent teen wasn’t going anywhere until he gave her release from it, and he concluded if he continued to touch and tease her, to further stimulate rather than satisfy her, he could reduce the Emily to a desperate hot sopping mess of needy arousal that would be putty in his hands, or such was his hope.

Somewhere in the thinking part of his brain, behind the perverted scheming, Luke had adjusted his estimation of her age again to still younger and while he speculated she was further from 18 then he first thought it did absolutely nothing to dull his ardor for young Emily. On the contrary it made his ambition a thing of molten hot erotic taboo that not only could he find no desire to stop he was in fact wholly unable to.

“Well…” He hesitated as his right hand, which was holding the tape, sunk just a bit lower, the broad heel of his palm finding excuse to press the silk nightie again an even more sensitive recess of her sex as he carefully and slowly read from the tape. He lightly ground the silk, if Emily had unconsciously rolled her hips out for his touch he would be pressing against, or very near, her clit. He looked up from the tape to speak, “I think we have a good measurement here, but if you like we can take it again later to be sure.”

Jake’s hand left her hips slowly before he moved to hang the tape measure about his neck until it was next needed. “Ok now to measure your bust.” He had no sooner spoke then his hands were spread against her ribs and stroking up her body to cup her breasts. His eyebrows lifted slightly when he realized she wasn’t wearing her bra. “Oh you removed your bra, thank you Emily that will make things easier.” He lied easily; it did however make the touching more rewarding.

A likely cause of even greater embarrassment for Emily was that with Jake sitting, the breasts he was cupping, lifting and gently kneading were right at his eye level and his gazes shifted back and forth from glancing up at her face to examining her chest. He hoped his intent stare was not becoming too hungry as he did feel his own passions growing.

“First we’ll begin with your chest, right here below your breasts.” He gently lifted her breasts with his fingers as his thumbs stroked her chest beneath to indicate the spot. He pulled the measuring tape from about his neck and hugging Emily to him so he could pass the tape under her arms and about her back before carefully maneuvering the tape under her breasts. He made sure to meet the tape under her right breast so he needed to grip and lift her flesh out of the way with his left hand while he bent his neck to read it. His fingers squeezed soft yet firm, dimpling silk and tender skin as he played at slow reading the number, as last he admitted an approving sound, as he concluded one more measurement.

“Ok now your bust,” he smiled up at Emily as he leaned in to give her another almost hug as he adjusted the tape measure on her back and wrapped the tape about her full young breasts. “This should be the right spot right here,” Jake commented as shifted the tape to the proper place and kneaded her supply flesh for good measure. He had the tape measure wrapped about her bust and he wickedly pinched the two ends together right against her left nipple, the silk nightie keep her flesh from being pinched but ever little movement Jake’s fingers made rubbing right against her nipple, meanwhile he cupped her other breast in his left hand, the thumb pushing that nipple against the soft edge of the measuring tape. Pretending to be unaware he was tweaking her nipples he commented, “Ah, you’re a c-cup. You know Emily you have a very nice figure.”

Jake’s own desire was quite acute now and he was considering escalate things beyond the measuring ploy which had allowed him to take such advantage of his naïve customer. His intense gaze evaluated her like a wolf choosing the perfect moment to leap on a helpless lamp.

Emily could feel the strange heat building inside her as Jake’s palm rubbed against her through the silk fabric and she was unable to stop yet another moan sounding from her lips as innocently her hips moved toward his touch seeking more, the sudden shift caused something even more sensitive to be rubbed and she gasped. The next sound was a whimper that might have been disappointment when his touch moved but there was a large part of her that was grateful. The ache between her young thighs had her feeling so much embarrassment that there was a part of her that wanted to run and hide.

She didn’t have a chance to completely think on that before the confusion was further enhanced when he mentioned her bust and she found her breasts were in his hands. She couldn’t think, somewhere in her mind there was a voice trying to nag her with a warning but the pounding of her heart as it raced and the words she wanted to say stuck in her mouth as she trembled. No one had touched her in any of the ways Jake had and she wondered if this was common, then berated herself, if it wasn’t something that was done then surely he wouldn’t be doing it right? And besides, they were out in the open store, hidden by some racks of clothing so people couldn’t completely see but they were still in the open, right?

“Th-thank you,” Em blushed brightly at his compliment and was breathing heavier, her breasts pressing into his touch, her nipples hard and aching. The more his fingers and thumb rubbed over her nipples the more she shuddered. “Umm… if the measurements are done… maybe I should umm… find something else or get dressed?” Something in the way he was looking at her along with his touch was beginning to make her feel both nervous and somehow excited. She could still feel the increasing ache between her thighs that was so foreign and it was confusing her as much as how this guy was giving her such attention.

“Not yet,” Jake said a touch more direct then he might have wanted to but he had no intention of letting Emily out of his grasp or letting her slip into more clothing, no he very much liked her exposed and ready for his touch. He flashed a smile that he knew was charming and that he hoped was also disarming as continued, “I mean we should finish up the measurements first.” His right hand left her and her hard little nipple and he started to pull the tape away but he wickedly made sure to drag it between his other fingers and her still pressed breast. The sliding tape teasing over one hard nipple as it wound itself free.

Jake tossed the tape over his neck and gripped Emily by her arms, holding her before him as he determined on what to do next. Part of him wanted to lean into her and press a passionate kiss right on her lips but suspecting the innocent beauty had maybe never been kissed before he felt like dleaying that to savoring it later. For some reason the thought of mixing her first kiss with something very erotic, sexual and passionate was wickedly thrilling.

Deciding what to do Jake’s eyes flashed with interest as he announced, “Let’s get those hip measurements again, and this time without the skirt in the way.” His confident hands were again on the girl in a flash, this time up under her skirt and grabbing her bottom firmly. As he kneaded her ass cheeks, one in each hand, he hauled her hips forward, forcing her to sway closer, if she did not also step the last distant to him. Jake grinned up at Emily; his tongue unconsciously traced the hard edge of his teeth as his blue-green eyes smouldering for her. The skin to skin contact seemed to consume his thoughts and the pretext of measuring her was utterly forgotten as his fingers dimpled into her supple skin.

Seeing his cute prey shuddering as she tried to deal with the new and every increasing sensations, not to mention her drifting somewhere between fear and excitement, Jake decided it was time for something more. “Emily, I want to do something for you,” and to you he thought his lips curling into a lusty smirk. “It will help you relax. Now put your hands on my shoulders.” The tone of his voice was subtly different now, it wasn’t his mild tone that offered to serve her, it was instead a tone firm with command and rich with passion. His left arm circled her hips pulling her close, the strength of his arm holding her tightly right where he wanted her. His right hand left her and appeared outside the nightgown and came to his mouth, where he gave his fingertips a quick lick.

His left arm wrapping her held her in place, allowing her to only squirm uselessly as his right hand reached between her knees and disappeared up under the hem of the nightgown. If she brought her legs together she was only treated to the sensation of his hand stroking up her inner thighs as it continued higher toward his target. The sides of his hand tickled the highest part of her inner thighs as his warm palm and fingers nestled against her, covering and cupping her vulva, to push lightly but with purpose against her untouched womanhood. A ragged breath of desire rolled out between Jake’s parted lips as his fingers begin to stroke her labia with gentle explorations and talent that totally outmatched his young neophyte partner.

Emily might see glimpses of the mall outside and maybe even the occasional shopper walking past the store but the outside world was out of Jake's mind. The door's warning chime would tell of any visitor and would be a cruel awaking for him besides.

Em’s breath caught at the way the tape slid across her hard nipple and she was feeling so much confusion at what he was doing to her. When his fingers were on her backside, she gasped and tensed at the kneading. She had no choice but to go forward when he drew her closer to him and her hands instantly fell to his shoulders as she tried to keep from falling. The way he looked at her made her shudder, though she was suddenly extremely nervous even as there was excitement singing through her.

When Jake said he wanted to do something for her, she blinked in confusion. Her hands dropped from him until once again he was drawing her closer and even without his words, her hands went back to his shoulders afraid she would lose her balance. When his hand began to slid up her thighs, she drew her legs together and tried to squirm away, but his hold was too firm and she ended up gasping as his fingers began teasing and stroking her most private space which was already damp but the more attention her young body received the wetter she felt herself become.

She moaned, unable to stop the sound and her body felt so much sensation that she was lost even while a part of her brain said she should stop this. The motion of her squirming changed and she was moving against his hand before she knew what was happening, her legs parting slightly of their own accord as she whimpered softly, “Jake?” He said it would help her relax but she didn’t understand how the pressure building between her thighs was going to relax her. Her cheeks were bright with the blush that accompanied her confusion, her fingers digging into his shoulders.

(sorry it's been a while I thought I posted before the 1st and just found that it didn't go through and had to rewrite)

Emily’s tremulous whimper of his name was music to his ears and Jake answered on impulse, his voice low and breathy, a tone that was shiver inducing and meant for bedrooms, “Yeah baby doll, does it feel good?” His handsome, rakish smile was all too knowing as his fingers expertly played her most private place.

He took full advantage of her slightly spreading legs, pushing his left hand into that gap from behind so that he now was rubbing her sex from both the front and back at the same time and as his talented hands stroked her back and forth it seemed like her entire vulva was being continuously stimulated with probing fingers or brushing palms. Craftily his fingers would gently scissor open as they passed her slit, coaxing the petals of her virgin flower to part more and more for his magical fingers.

Jake’s blue-green eyes were shinning as he looked back up into the young girl’s blushing face, “You’re getting very wet Emily, that’s good. Just relax and let it happen.” Then the thick middle finger of his left hand curled up inside her. He wasn’t going to pop her cherry with his finger, but there was plenty of wonderfully sensation to be exploited with even a shallow exploration into the girl’s untouched sex and as he experienced her tightness he circled about the entrance to her channel, the pad of his fingertip wickedly stroking about her wetness bringing new swells of pleasure. Meanwhile his right hand shifted so that his fingers faced up now and he instantly found what he sought, his thumb and index finger closing ever so gently about her clitoral hood to carefully squeeze and rub her tender button.

He didn’t figure he had have to work her for long to get what he wanted and he wondered if this naïve little beauty had ever brought herself to orgasm before. It was an intoxicating thrill to consider that he might give this girl her very first ever climax.

Emily’s fingers clenched on Jake’s shoulders, holding tight as she moved her hips in time with the motions of his fingers, her body felt like flames were licking every inch of her skin. “Y-yes,” she gasped out her response to his question, blushing. She couldn’t stop the moans and whimpers of pleasure that kept falling from her lips; her breath was coming faster and faster, in soft pants. When his other hand joined in she trembled and gasped.

Feeling the continuous stroking from both directions she was lost to all thought, growing wetter and more aroused than she could ever have imagined feeling. She felt the intrusion inside her and for a moment there were sensations of discomfort melding with the pleasure as her tight hole was stretched even just that small bit, having such an unfamiliar feeling. Then his finger hit something else inside her and she cried out in surprise, the mixture that came as his finger moved inside her and the other began touching elsewhere had her moaning, hips bucking unable to determine which way she wanted to move.

Her breath fell with further panting and she felt that she was coming apart out of the seams, moaning, gasping, whimpering as she shuddered, trembled and her hands clenched on his shoulders. She was so lost to the sensations, her body heated and she found herself crying out as her pleasure strengthened, the pressure building and coming to a force so strong that she felt the wetness increase and then she came apart screaming Jake’s name as she came, her legs shaking in their weakness, barely able to keep herself up on her feet. Her cheeks were still full of color, embarrassed at how loud she had been but she couldn’t make herself look around to make sure no one was looking, her gaze instead had gone to look at Jake’s face, confusion, arousal and awe in her expression.

Even though Jake was the instigator of Emily’s orgasmic flight he couldn't help but feel he was just along for the ride. The sheer full-body intensity of the innocent beauty's climax came as a bit of surprise to Jake, but it was proof that Emily was a very responsive girl. As her hips rolled and bucked he kept his hands on her, diligently working her pussy and clit throughout her cresting pleasure with every intention of making the experience mind blowing. Her overcome moans, gasps and ever raising voice was a sweet symphony to his ears and when she shouted out his name a self-satisfied smirk spread across his handsome face.

He was still wearing that grin when he looked up into her flushed face meeting her gaze with a knowing glint in his eye. He thought he recognized something there, the sort of thing a wolf might see in young prey, and while he was determined to play with Emily as much as he could right now he also decided that if he played his cards right he could twist this naive creature up inside, convince her this just might be love. Because once he had her on the hook she'd bring her nubile little body back around for his pleasure whenever she could, and after that display of moaning, gasping and rolling hips he knew she would be an amazing fuck, regardless of her lack of experience.

Jake's hands had grown almost still, allowing her to soak in the orgasmic afterglow while his fingers caressed her wet labia with tender affection. With a slowness that hinted at his desire for the innocent girl his fingers pulled away as he rose to his feet before her, his hands gliding to her waist holding her close and facing him. "Wow Emily, that was pretty hot." He praised her as he encircled her in his thick and strong arms. He drew her hard against him, mashing her breasts against his chest as the hard and warm bulge of his thickening cock pressed at her abdomen through his slacks. His face was right before her, blue-green eyes twinkling when he asked teasingly, "You got so wet and loud it must of felt pretty good, huh?" He gave her a short interim to either answer or blush silently before he added in a breathy whisper, "I want to go on making you feel good, baby."

With Emily still clenched in his strong embrace Jake bent his neck and firmly pressed his lips to hers, the contact pushing her head back and her chin up as he stole her first kiss. Jake tilted his head slightly, his warm lips pressing and caressing Emily's in a long intense moment that he gave no sign of backing away from. His mouth worked, lips hungrily nibbling and tasting her. Then his tongue slipped out to first graze her lips before coaxing them open so it could dip into her mouth. As they kissed Jake's hands roamed down her back and under the hem of the babydoll gown, his right hand fondled and squeezed her pert bottom again, this time without pretense, while his other hand stroked up her spine. The movement lifted the gown up exposing Emily's backside to the empty store and the nearby mirror. Jake peaked over her shoulder as they kissed, his cock pulsing in his slacks as he thoroughly enjoyed the kiss and the view.

Emily had no idea what had just happened, the sensations that were still rocking her kept her from thinking clearly and all she knew was that she wanted that feeling to continue. Jake had told her that he wanted to relax her but while one part of her was most definitely relaxed, the other part of her felt strung and the most his fingers gently stroked her labia the more her body seemed to want. The instant his fingers were removed she missed the sensations and whimpered in dismay at the loss, blushing at her reaction.

His praise only served to heighten her blush even as she gave a tentative smile, but what she felt against her as he drew her against his body had her eyes widening. At his question, she blushed and her words came out breathless while she struggled to regain an even breathing, “Y-yes… it, it felt really good.” Her tone though breathless also showed that she was shy about admitting such a thing and uncertain.

When she heard him say he wanted to continue making her feel good and called her baby, she was surprised. No one had ever called her that, she had heard some of her friends in relationships be called baby by their boyfriends but she had never had a boyfriend. “I-“ she was about to say something when his lips were pressed against hers and she found her words stolen as she whimpered, gasping when his tongue slid in between her lips as he coaxed them open. Her response was tentative, innocent and her hands lifted to wrap around his neck after several seconds to hold on.

Feeling his hand on her backside caused her to gasp again even as she felt his other hand stroking up her spine. Her eyes closed, she kissed him back, though the innocent nervousness remained as she questioned herself. Was she doing it right? Would he find fault in her response? This was her first ever kiss and she could feel each pull of his lips, each thrust of his tongue reminding her body of what he had done and making her body want more. Intermittent moans were swallowed by his mouth against hers and she found herself curious what else he could do or wanted to do to make her feel good.

Though obviously an inexperienced kisser her eager engagement made the kiss thoroughly enjoyable, and the view of her exposed bottom in the mirror was still a thrill, though it made him quite eager to see the teen's body in its entirety.

His large well muscled left arm pressed firmly against Emily's slim back, pushing the girl flush against his body. Her breasts pressed his chest and the hard bulge in his slacks pressed against her. Jake bent his head and neck down over the girl, his lips never leaving hers and forcing her to bend backwards. He greedily indulged in her lips and seemed to hungrily consume her little moans. This kiss went on and on past romantic the plunge and pull of tongue and lips transformed into an experience almost erotic in its own right. The duration alone literally leaving Jake and Emily both breathless.

The kiss finally ended yet Jake didn't back off from his little prize at all, instead he held her body pushed tight against him as he bent over her, his forehead pressed against hers and his blue-green eyes smoldered before her vision. Hs chest heaved against her breasts as he caught his breath, each exhalation tickling her lips and making the tight space seem even more steamy. Like the kiss the moment seemed to stretch until Jake slowly leaned back and straightened, the bold smile playing on his handsome face becoming visible again.

Jake blinked once as he stared down at Emily, for the moment silent. He ached with desire for the girl, and though the intense kissing had been meant to overwhelm his young partner he couldn't deny the effect it had had on him. Another deep breath that had his well muscled chest heave noticeable also helped his head to clear. His hands went to the girl's shoulders gripping firmly before turning her around to face the tall shop mirror that reflected them both. Jake brought her back, settling her youthful form into his broad chest, the bulge of his manhood nuzzled her shapely bottom not at all by accident.

"You're a very pretty girl Emily." Jake breathed the whisper hotly across her ear as he nuzzled through her fiery orange locks. Large as life in that big mirror they could both see Jake's hands moving to take his lewd pleasure from her shapely young body. His left arm encircled her chest, his hand finding and squeezing her breast through the silky material of the gown. At the same moment his right hand slipped down without hesitation under the hem of the gown and cupped her still moist sex. His large hand covered her vulva and it started the captivating caress all over again, beginning with a soft, practiced undulation the massaged her labia and ground her clit into the heel of his palm. His lips were making a slow trail of soft kisses down her elegant neck but he the kissing paused for him to send the next hot whisper across her pale skin, "I want to see more of you." More kisses, then a whisper that was a seductive imperative, "lift up the nightie Emily." His left hand switched to her other breast and squeezed possessively just as the motions of his right hand intensified ever so slightly.

Back
Top Bottom