Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

KainLucifer™

Supporter
Supporter
Kain wakes up from the sound of his alarm going off, he got up and grabbed his clothes together. Grabbing his tooth brush as well and he went into his bathroom. He sat everything down and took a moment to look at himself in the mirror, as always disgust filled his stomach. Made to believe he is way under standards of society, by his own blood, none the less his sister's.

Looking away, he picked up his tooth brush and proceeded to brush his teeth before he got in the shower. Not even in the shower would he look down at his own manhood. Hanging at about 12 inches and 3 inch thickness, from all the rumors of small ducks from his sister's and from there sultry friends growing up, it made him believe too, that he was not enough for any female.

RE: I don't know, you tell me...

Jynx slowly awoke her lashes fluttering revealing slits of silver that prospered into orbs as the sun filtered in from her window casting shadows about her small form. Her tail was curled about her body its unusual long length letting the tip rest against her shoulder. Her ears were flat against her skull but they soon came to a perk hearing movement in the house. She had been offered a place to sleep by one of her more demanding female friends. She had absolutely threw Jynx's small responses of no's out the door then dragged her home. Jynx's home had flooded in a recent bad storm, thus the friend's offer. Jynx was introduced to her friends other sister but they spoke no mention of a brother. Jynx just happened to know he was there by his scent her keen nose picking it up instantly.

Jynx sighed throwing her bare legs over the side of the bed before stretching out her arms while her tail quivered behind her. Done, she got to her feet leaving her slippers and padding bare foot out of the room heading for the restroom the too large shirt as her nightgown covering her small curvy body but ending at her thighs. Ears twitching she hugged herself eyes searching for the two ladies she was trying to avoid at the moment. Her shy nature polar opposites to theirs and thus not making her eager to be around them much. She stopped searching when she reached the bathroom but paused her fist at the door. She could hear running water inside and bite her lip in indecision. The house only held one bathroom that she knew of. "Um, hello?" She asked softly not expecting a reply since her voice came out pathetically weak. She turned to leave.

Kain winced a little in reaction to the voice by the door. "Yes?" He called out in return. The bathroom slightly steamed up while the hot water run down his toned muscular, tattooed body, and long dark brown hair.

Quickly making sure the curtains are closed and his member is hidden from sight, now poking his head out the curtain to see if someone poked their head in the door.

Jynx paused hearing a reply her gaze turning to the door with curiosity mixed into their depths. That was a male tone which meant the brother was in there. Briefly she wondered what he looked like then shook her head her cheeks blushing at her thoughts. He was in the shower of all places so she should leave. "Never mind, I'll return later." She announced tail swaying then curling at the tip as once more she turned to leave the scene. Only to come right into eye contact with her friends sister. She felt all moisture in her mouth leave as the girl smirked at her. Her gaze was one of pure mischief and Jynx had a funny feeling she was becoming prey.
"Why don't you just enter lovely dear?" The woman purred at Jynx even though she had no ears.
"I-its occupied." Jynx stuttered rubbing her toe into the carpet as she looked ever where now but into the other girls eyes.
"Nonsense, if you have to use the restroom go for it." The woman said with a laugh but frowned when Jynx shook her head no.
"I doubt anyone wants to listen to another person using the restroom." She whispered turning her back on both the girl and the bathroom quickly scurrying down stairs. In the kitchen she finally stopped taking a breath before walking over to the cupboards grabbing a bowel. She would just make some cereal and set onto the task. Done, she pulled herself up to sit on the counter taking a bite with a crunch. She had to get out of this house before the two sisters tried to corrupt her.

Kain went back to washing himself, still refusing to look down at his own manhood. Quickly getting out the shower, he dried off and brushed out his hair. Only partially dry Kain, wraps the towel around his lower half and left the bathroom in search of which sister he thought had knocked. After looking around and asking he eventually ended up in the kitchen and seen Jynx.

"Uhh... did you have to use the?" Pointing his thumb back, and mentioning the restroom. Hiding his body as well as be could from behind a wall, not realizing she'll have to pass him to get to the restroom.

Jynx looked up in surprise as a masculine voice suddenly filled the kitchen. The spoon dropped from her hands. In surprise of the guy being half concealed. "I uh..um..yea." She stuttered cheeks pink as she looked over his muscular form. Quickly she dropped down putting the bowel and utensil in the sink. What did she do now? Ears twitching nerviously as she realized she would have to pass him in order to get to the restroom. "I'll just.." She said her voice small as she walked towards him going around the corner. She kept her front facing him mentally kicking herself for seeming so much like an idiot. So imagine the curse word she said as she suddenly began to fall backwards tripping over something.

Kain jumped a bit at the sound of the sudden thud on the floor. He turned and looked. "Oh shit! You okay?" Without thinking he let go of his towel to help her up, it stayed up while he helped up but didn't notice that it was starting to slip lower, almost exposed to her. He studied her over to make sure she's okay completely.

Jynx's eyes widened as the towel begin to slip not even paying attention to him helping her up. She opened her mouth to let him know but nothing came out. She felt her tail tip and ears beginning to grow very hot unable to pull her eyes away. What was wrong with her! She tried again to tell him but- yep, the towel slipped a little bit more. A tiny noise escaped her lips until finally her eyes shot to his. "I..um..your..o no." She whispered starting to see the outline. "You..your..hu -" Jynx's words were drowned out as one of the sisters rounded the corner.
"What is going on here? Take it to the bedroom not the hallway!" The sister snapped crossing her arms and glaring at them.
Jynx looked hopelessly at Kain then at the sister before looking at him once more. What did she say or do now?

Kain looked looked at Jynx's face, then looking down he was immediately startled and scrambled for words. "I.. uh.. well.." grabbing the towel and he looked down in fear that someone saw. "I... I'm sorry" kain shook his head and hung it in shame as he quickly walked away to his room, shutting and leaning against his door

Jynx frowned as Kain abruptly left looking as if was depressed or maybe he was just embarrassed. She sighed shaking her head at how sour her morning was starting to be. It even turned more sour when the sister made a rude comment about her brother. Jynx shot her a glare for once most her shyness going as if it was kicked out the door. "Don't talk about him like that! He seems very nice." She growled barring her sharp little canines before storming off leaving Kain's sister gaping in surprise. Jynx made her way to the bedroom she assumed was his and gave it a gentle knock. "Kain?" She asked her voice timid. "Are you all right? If it was your sister then don't worry about her. We weren't in the middle of anything." She said figuring that what might be what was upsetting him. They had looked like they were in the middle of a moment.

"Its not that..." kain sighed from behind the door. "I'm not what a woman would want... trust me" referencing his size, even though it being as massive as it is, his sister's have him confused on what's what. "I'm not a satisfying drink of water" he spoke to her through an even tone while looking around his room.

Jynx looked at the closed door dumbfounded at his words. What did he mean? He was not bad looking at all..in fact she wondered how he could look so good and be so sweet too. She chewed on her lip but stopped at his next line her eyes going wide. Her own thoughts about him would be the exact opposite. The only thing bothering her is well he wouldn't want to be with her not just because of her looks but she was a neko. She pondered what to do or say for a minute before speaking her voice holding some shyness to it," Well um, I am probably not someone you want to hear this from, me being well me, but I want you." Her ears laid down the tips once more feeling as if they were on fire. She must sound like an idiot saying that. It sounded so seductive when other girls said it but coming from her. Weak and pathetic. "I mean..you probably wouldn't want a neko but um..your really delicious in my opinion." She stifled a groan at herself.

Kain winced in surprise. He turned around and looked at the door, almost in awe at Jynx had said. "Wait.... You want me? Why?" Still speaking through the door, completely forgetting about it being closed, and how to open the door when talking to someone. A.bit nervous, kain looks down at his body and then back at.the door "are you blind? No offense, of course..." the whole time they share the conversation, he kept fidgeting and fixing his towel. His thoughts and heart beat picking up pace whilst he speak.

Her ears twitched when he spoke disbelief evident in them and she crossed her arms a bit in annoyance. "Of course I want you, and no I am not blind. Have you seen yourself Kain? Really seen yourself? You got a bod that would drive any right in the head woman crazy. Not to..um..mention." Here she began to stutter some of the bravo leaving her. "Your quite..huge down there." She cleared her throat,"Forgive me, I am really to shy to say this stuff out loud." Jynx looked at the door between them judging it before reaching out and taking the door knob. Should she open it? No..that would be rude. She let her hand fall.

Kain looked up. Hesitation hold him back, real nervous. Extending his hand he opens the door and peeks out just a bit. "If your just doing this to crush me later... your quite cruel dear" he spoke in a bit of a shaky, distant tone. He stared at her form, dirty thoughts already filling his mind. He shook his head and raised his head to look in her eyes"

When he met her eyes she made sure to show him the hurt there,"I am not your sisters." She said indignantly about to turn her back on him and walk away. She didn't know why she stayed. "You barely know me, but even you can't be so cruel to say something as such. Ever heard the saying don't throw rocks at glass houses?" She snipped hugging her stomach while her tail twitched in annoyance. Meanwhile, her gaze traveled over his form before she stepped into his room brushing past him. It was a bold move of her and one that took a lot of inner persuading to do. She turned to look at him again her cheek red. "Look, I am not very forward..at all..I am surprised I am even not stuttering right now."

Back
Top Bottom