Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A multiplicity of RP ides (In-depth multi-search thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueliesaa

Moon
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SEEN AND APPROVED BY DARKANGEL.

Alright, so first, a necessary disclaimer. This thread contains a list of characters I desire from various fandoms. Some of these characters are under the 15 years of age the site requires for main characters or characters who see sexual use. Of course, it should be assumed that these characters will not be used for such. The listed younger characters are for purposes of adoption and interaction, and exploring themes of parenting and challenges that come with raising children. As well, there may be situations where villains are age regressed into young children and re-raised to turn them into better people. The short version is SEXUAL THINGS AND ADULT/MATURE SITUATIONS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING WITH <15 CHARACTERS, AND ALL -MAIN- CHARACTERS WILL BE SITE COMPLIANT IN THEIR AGE! (Note: "Main character" is defined by blue moon as the main protagonist or antagonist. Children who are adopted by the main couple or interacted with along the way are fine.)

Also worth noting, these ideas can be done with or without mature themes, in correspondence with the preferences of all potential partners.

That said, let's move on to the meat of the post, and see if we can't have ourself some fun!

Hello there. My name is Aaron, but I go by many things (If you add me on skype, Russ is preferred - it's what most people call me because it's the skype name that's stuck the longest before being changed - I change my skype name a lot.) I'm into a variety of RP styles, but some things are consistent throughout. I will try to detail just about everything in this post. I'm really hoping to find some competent and awesome RP partners!
First things first: I have two main RP ideas, and they are the majority of what I RP. I'm looking for as many partners for either or both of these RPs as I can get. Before you say "Isn't RPing the same thing with a bunch of people boring?" the answer is no, because everyone has a different writing style, different interests, different fandoms they know and are interested in RPing... it's a unique experience with each partner.
As noted, these RP ideas are what I am most interested in, and the main thing to base our compatibility on. In most cases you'll either love these and we'll be great partners, or you won't, and we won't, but even if you don't like them, you can feel free to hit me up with ideas of your own, particularly if some of the things detailed later in this post catch your eye. We can probably work something out.
Here are my two main RP ideas:

RP 1: Castle RP:

Isn't it strange how protagonists of games and heroes can do some morally questionable things and get away with it? Heck, Mario's killed newborns for chrissake! But hey... if that's the kinda thing a 'protagonist' can get away with... no reason not to cash in, right? I'm looking for someone interested in playing a wide variety of quote, un-quote, 'enemies' who will be beaten, humiliated, and generally treated to a VERY BAD DAY until they go POOF into smoke! I have over 65 fandoms which we can pull enemies from, as well as creating OCs of various ferals and anthros and things. PM if interested. I want to beat up adorable young things, get 'em squealin' for their mommy! Then put 'em down! TIme to BEAT SOME BRATS! Again, PM if interested. I'd love to hear from you! C'mon! Join me, and let's teach some little brats some lessons!

So basically an abuse-centric RP with video game/cartoon themes. Things going poof, getting defeated in semi-comedic, unrealistic ways, leaving items and coins and things behind, etc ]

What I'd like to do is have a 'dungeon crawl' style RP. I would enter a castle, and each room would have an 'enemy' that needs to be defeated (which doesn't necessarily mean hostile. We'd see all sorts of personalities, from feisty and hostile to cute and innocent) and they would be beaten, humiliated, generally abused, until they poof in a cloud of smoke like enemies in zelda, mario, etc, at which point they'd leave the key to the next room. New enemy each room, questing for an item at the top. I'd like to just play myself, self-insert, and have you play the enemies. )

RP 2: Mansion RP (otherwise known as laid back awesome massive crossover clusterfrack!)

I started RPing about 6 years ago, and one of the first things I did was to make a hub area where all of my chars stay, which also stood for something I believe in ideologically and makes for some emotional impact and things - a mansion, built into the middle of a forest. A pokemon who had received a lot of money after stopping a war from happening decided he would do it. Any kind of creatures, or people are allowed. It was a symbol of pokemon/human equality and unity, though it's main use was A: to provide a home to wounded pokemon who need a place to recover, without being susceptible to the dangers of the surrounding forest, B: to grant safe haven to those who are for one reason or another unfairly hated and in danger (ex: a pokemon who isn't the right color, so for whatever reason the rest of their species wants them dead) and C: a place where criminals who vow to turn over a new leaf can come, to flee from their 'just deserts' The umbreon who had the place erected believes strongly in second chances and wanted this to be that, for anyone that needed one.

I give all that long-winded explaination to say this - I have a mew character who lives there, and is actually an ex-resident of a different dimension. She has the ability to hop between dimensions, and to open portals to whichever ones she wants.

Using this, we could easily jump to any canon universe we want. We can have a variety of plots in a variety of canons. If we particularly like certain characters, we can bring them back through, as well, where they would take up residence in the mansion, thus creating an ever-growing community and 'family' as we bring in more characters (NOTE: just because we may have a ton of characters, doesn't mean you need to worry about 'OH MY GOD I CAN'T PLAY ALL THESE CHARACTERS' because we generally won't use more than 2-4 maybe at any given time

So yeah, that's all the details you should really need as far as those two things are concerned and to know if we're particularly compatible, but I will provide more, because the more details the better, right?

Fandoms: If you can't tell from the above ideas, fandoms are probably 95% of what I RP. Fandoms and canon characters. I'm willing to do OC things, but it has to reeeeeeally get my interest. Here is a list of many, many fandoms that I'm interested in, along with the characters from each that I have the most interest in. These range from "Interested in doing something in the world and the entire fandom" to "Eh, one or two characters are awesome and I'd like to do things with them." Details can be worked out when you contact me.

NOTE: I realize that some characters are a package deal - for instance if dealing with the mane 6 in MLP, I will probably have to tolerate Pinkie, even though she's not one I particularly have a fondness for. I'm alright with that. Keep in mind that the characters listed are my favorites, not the ONLY ones I'm willing to associate with.

Character List:

VIDEO GAMES:

Mario: Birdo, Waddlewings, Yoshi, koopas (or even better, paratroopas!), Koopalings (Canons only please. Not big on OC 'lings), RolloDillo, Peewee/Dino Piranha, Croco, Hooktail, Viruses (from Doctor Mario), Dry Bones.)

Zelda: Volvagia (Young or 'canon' version. Either can work for different but equally awesome plots), Kargarocs, Dodongos (Prefer TwiPri's look for them), Rats (Prefer WW's look for them), Argorok, Mothulas, Octoroks, Link/Shadow Link)

Donkey Kong: Klaptraps, Dogadon, ArmyDillo, Mini-Neckys, Kremlings, Tiny Kong, Diddy Kong

Pikmin: Bulborbs

Elebits: Sky Elebit, Sea Elebit.

Metroid: Ridley

Kirby: Dynablade

Star Fox: Krystal, Wolf, Slippy, Various dinosaurs from the 'adventures' game.

Phoenix Wright: Phoenix, Iris, Dahlia, Maya, Mia, Maggie Byrde, Adrian Andrews, Regina Berry.

Sly Cooper: Mz Ruby, Clockwerk.

Crash Bandicoot: Cocoa, DingoDile, BratGirls.

Kid Chameleon: Dragon enemies.

Killer Instinct: Orchid, RIptor, Sabrewulf.

Primal Rage: Talon, Vertigo

Ristar: Awaueck

Mortal Kombat: Mileena, Motaro, Kotal Kahn, Sub Zero, Scorpion.

Bloody Roar: Alice the Rabbit, Jenny the Bat, Uriko the Half-beast.

Ninja Gaiden: The dark dragon, Smagan.

NIGHTS series: Nightmaren bird things.

Nightcaster: All of the dragons.

World of Warcraft/Hearthstone: Azure Drake, Malygos, Alexstrazza, Nozdormu, Ysera, Onyxia, Faerie Dragon, Dire Wolf Alpha, Timberwolf, Flame imp, Sylvanas Windrunner, King Krush, Emperor Cobra, Starving Buzzard, Mana Wyrm, Cabal Shadowpriest (Best dominatrix ever? Maybe...), Spirit Wolves, Worgen Infiltrator, Young Dragonhawk, Mana Addict, Twilight Drake, Windfury Harpy, Jungle Panther.

Kingdom Hearts: Larxene, Heartless

Sonic: Shadow, Tails, Rouge, Marine

Spyro/Skylanders: Cynder, Ember, Whirlwind, Scratch, Thorn-horn, Sunburn, Flashwing

Dust: An Elysian Tale: Fidget

Dead or Alive: Ayane, Kasumi, Christie, ALPHA, Helena,

Okami: Amaterasu, NineTails

Hatoful Boyfriend: Sakuuya, Nageki, Yuuya, Okosan, Shuu, Kazuaki

Castlevania: Wolf Skeleton

God of War: Cerberus pups

GodHand: Shannon

Final Fantasy: Evrae, Valefor, Bahommut

Starcraft: Zerg units, Sarah Kerrigan

Halo: Elites, grunts, forerunner dog things.

Banjo Kazooie: Nibbly, Kazooie, Mr Vile,

Viva Pinata: Macaracoon, Syrupent, Pretztail

Cave Story: The sisters, Misery, Frogrog

Elsword: William Phoru

ANIMATED TV:

MLP: Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy (And/or Flutterbat), RainbowDash, SweetieBelle, AppleBloom, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Gilda, Trixie, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Maude Pie, Nyx, Daring Do, Luna, Celestia,

Dragon Tales: Cassie

Digimon: All season 1 and 2 digidestined and their partners, along with many others. Too many to try to list here.

Powerpuff Girls: Princess Morebucks, Ace, Sedusa, Blossom, Buttercup.

Littlest Pet Shop: Zoe, Minka, Pepper, Sugar Sprinkles, ButterCream Sundae, Bizkit Twins,

Tiny Toons: Babs, Fifi LeFume, Calamity Coyote, Shirly Mcquack, Furball.

Avatar(the last airbender): Jet, Azula,

YuYuHakusho: Murugu

Zatch Bell: Tia, Megumi

Full Metal Alchemist: Pride

Underdog: Riff Raff

Krypto the SuperDog: Brainy Barker, Isis, Snooky, Streaky, Robin

Teen Titans: Raven, Jinx, Terra

Kim Possible: She-go

Garfield: Nermal

Danny Phantom: Elektra, Aragon

American Dragon Jake Long: Rose, Dark Dragon, Nix

TMNT: Turtles, Mousers.

Arthur: DW

Happy Tree Friends: Petunia, Giggles, Splendid, Lifty and Shifty

Fairly Oddparents: Vicky, Tootie

Animaniacs:Dot

Foster's Home: Coco

LIVE ACTION MOVIES:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Violet Beauregarde, Veruca Salt

Case 39: Lillith Sullivan

Reign of Fire: Dragons

Cats and Dogs: Kitty Galore

Homeward Bound: Sassy

Ella Enchanted: Heston

Gremlins: All of them

Enchanted: Dragon

BOOKS:

Percy Jackson series: Hydra, arguing sword-snakes.

Everworld series: Senna, Nidhoggr, Sebek's gators,

Harry Potter series: Draco, Luna Lovegood, various mythical creatures.

Redwall series: Cluny, Vitch, Chickenhound, Constance, Matthias, Mattimeo, Constance, Basil

Warriors series: (This is a unique case. I'm pretty much looking for someone to play the entire world. I know nothing about it but it seems awesome and I'd be interested in meeting all the characters and getting to know them and their world hands-on through RPing. This can be within the mansion RP, or could be its own thing.)

Rikki Tikki Tavi: Nagarina

Eragon series: Sapphira.

Crossroads series: Gek

Guardians of Ga'Hoole series: Nyra

Narnia series: Jadis and her right hand wolf

Charlotte's Web: Charlotte, Templeton

How to Train your Dragon series: Many of the characters. Can't remember names.

CGI MOVIES:

Kung Fu Panda: Viper, Tigress, Tai Lung, Lord Shen

Rio: Jewel, Nigel, Gabi

Rango: Rattlesnake Jake

Hop: Bunny Beret

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipmonks, Chipettes, Ian

Nut Job: Racoon

Frozen: Elsa

Ice Age: Scratte, Ellie, Crash and Eddie, Shiira.

Shrek: Dragon

Alpha and Omega: Alpha, Mitzi

Barnyard: Coyotes

Bug's Life: Hopper, Rosie

Stewart Little: Falcon's daughter, Snowball

The Lego Movie: Unikitty.

Bolt: Bolt

Cloudy Series: Tacodile/supreme,

Hotel Transylvania: Werewolf kids, Mavis (particularly bat form)

Up: Alpha

ANIMATED MOVIES:

Lion King Series: Scar(Preferably young) Nala(Preferably young) Serabi, Vitani, Simba(preferably young) Kovu(preferably young) Zira

Bambi: Bambi, Thumper, Flower

Fox and the Hound: Tod, Copper

Jungle Book: Kaa

Cats don't dance: Darla Dimple

Pinnochio: Lampwick

Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent: Diaval

Pocahontas: Miko

Anastasia: Bartok

Swan Princess: Odette (preferably swan-mode), Puffin

Land Before Time: Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Ally, Chomper

Spirited Away: Haku

101 Dalmations: Perdita, Patch, Lucky

Sword in the stone: Madam Mim

Lady and the Tramp: Lady

Lilo and Stitch: Stitch, Angel(from the series)

Kinks and Fetishes: I'm not particularly sure what the viewership on this site is like, so I'm going to keep this section tame and stick with some of the more acceptable fetishes I have. If you're over 18 we can discuss other things if and when you contact me.

Paw: I love almost any foot that isn't human. I prefer furry quadropeds, but they aren't all I'm into. Everything from birds to reptiles to dogs and cats and sometimes even insects. I really, really love animal feet. When an RP involves 'pawplay' it can involve any combination of the following, whichever don't make you feel awkward or like it's too much: Licking the paw (Generally to clean, but sometimes just to taste <3), Nuzzling, cuddling, paw worship(complimenting), massaging, getting massaged by the paws... pretty much anything to do with paws is a-ok with me!

Constriction: Less-so than paws, but still a strong fetish. I love being wrapped up by snakes and other things that can do wrappy things. Kaa from jungle book is great for this, as is the pokemon Milotic, and a few other things. Gimme hugs <3

Tickling: I love to tickle things. I have an ivysaur who greets every new mansion resident with surprise tickling on the night they arrive. I hate being the victim of it though. I'm definitely a strong dom type when it comes to that.

Polygamy: Not sure if it counts as a fetish, but I love romance, and I love romancing multiple characters with the same one - usually my self-insert, but I have lots of characters to do romance-y things with as well, so there can be plenty of variety and fun pairings.

Things I enjoy in RPs that aren't 'fetishes':

Open minded partners: Let me be blunt, my RP interests are 'selfish.' I'm looking for someone who's willing to take requests and play characters and stories that I already have in mind. I'm looking for someone I can go "I want to meet this character and do this with them." And will be open to it. In return I offer the same to my partners. If you want to meet a character and I'm familiar with them, I will play them for you, no matter who it is. I am looking for a two way street where we can ask things of each other. People who say things like "I only play my OC." Need not apply. People not open to interesting creative takes on things need not apply. I'm looking for someone open and willing to try new and fun things and not too attached to their own characters or styles to change it up a bit.

Adoption: Not much to say here. I love adopting kids in RPs. I love parenting scenarios. Often troubled kids that need change, usually orphans. This also goes hand in hand with...

Redeemed antagonists: I don't buy the cliché villain motives. I don't believe people do bad things just to do it, and even though they often do it for power or wealth, that need is seated in something deeper that was often created through some past harm. People are inherently sympathetic, and every villain has a root somewhere inside that we can understand and relate to. I love helping villains get on the right path, or giving them a deeper backstory that makes them relatable and understandable. Sometimes the best option is simply to age regress them and adopt them so they can live out a new childhood, which points back to the adoption thing.

Animals: Yeah, this one might lose me more partners than anything else. I see it as a primary 'no' on most requests. I don't like a ton of human characters. I much prefer animals, either feral or anthro. No matter what, though, all animals will speak English as that makes RPing with them a ton easier, interactions more interesting, and helps bridge the gap between humans and animals and make RPing romantic situations less weird and offputting.

Pairings: I do m/f, f/f, and RARELY some m/m. Ideas can be discussed.

Single-Canon RP ideas: For those of you whom aren't into crossover or don't like either of the two ideas I posted previously, here is a list of ideas I have in mind for various fandoms. They can be done independent of the mansion or, if you do like the mansion idea, they can be done within it, as well. Let me know if any of these interest you ?

VIDEO GAMES:

Mario:

Idea 1: I'm interested in adopting the koopalings, perhaps through kidnapping, to get them away from their neglectful and abusive father, pulling them away from Bowser and helping them to get over their various problems and give them a better, loving home, helping them grow up and succeed and seeing them interact with a variety of other characters that could be included (Mostly Mario enemy species likely)

Idea 2: A mansion established between koopa territory and the mushroom kingdom that takes in all sorts of 'enemy' species that want to get away from the fighting. Character interaction and development would be a strong focus.

Donkey Kong:

Idea 1: Kongs and Kremlings are at war, with great casualties on both sides and both empires crumbling. Food supplies on both ends are running out, and the worst part is the kremlings don't even want to be fighting. K Rool is forcing the war to go on against the will of his own underlings. I'd like to play either myself or a character (depending on how comfortable you are with self-inserts) who can help instigate a revolution and negotiate a peace. The RP could be played out 'episodically' as it were, and we could have a variety of different themes and things happening as it goes on. (particularly interested in tiny kong x klaptrap romance <3)

Elebits:

Idea 1: Of course, the entire concept of this game is worth delving into. The morality (or lack thereof) of using living creatures to fuel our electric devices? It'd be fun to do an RP in this world protesting that, making friends with various elebit species and seeing how things may go from there.

Metroid:

Idea 1: I'd be interested in a time travel sort of plot where I or a character would go back in time and adopt Ridley as a hatchling so he doesn't become the space pirate we know and loathe today. Could be extremely d'aww!

Phoenix Wright:

Idea 1: I or a character could sneak Dahlia Hawthorne out of jail, just before her execution, through age regression, then adopt and raise her. It wouldn't be easy. Dahlia has been through a ton in her life and has never really been given a fair shot. I feel like she would be extremely cold and apathetic and untrusting, believing the world and everyone in it are only greedy and after their own ends. A strong parenting experience and an extremely d'aww RP as things go on. Really hoping to find someone for this one.

Ninja Gaiden:

Idea 1: I may be the only person who actually took the time to read the various books you could collect or read during loading screens in Ninja Gaiden or Ninja Gaiden Black, but if anyone took the time to read them, the lore is actually quite fascinating, especially the story of the dark dragon, who apparently became corrupted due to strong feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. I would like to meet this creature and help dissuade those feelings. Could be at a time when he was still young, pre-corruption, or after a resurrection in current times, post corruption. Willing to include romance with him with myself or whatever character I use. Another great emotional plot ?)

World of Warcraft:

Idea 1: I actually don't know this game/series that well, but I do know anything involving the various major dragon characters (ysera, malygos, onyxia, nozdormu, alexstrazza) or Sylvanas Windrunner could be awesome. Might require a bit of hand holding since I'm not entirely familiar.

Dead or Alive:

Idea 1: I'm interested in using myself or a character to help resolve the conflict between Ayane and Kasumi, and also involving other characters who were integral to that whole plot (I believe Helena and Christie were also involved if I'm remembering correctly?) Lots of drama and high emotion. Could be a great RP.

Hatoful Boyfriend:

Idea 1: Just... anything really. I don't want to be specific - if you know this series, I want to RP with you. Simple as that.

Final Fantasy:

Idea 1: I am interested in the idea that Evrae, the guardian wyrm of bevelle, was actually meant to be an aeon. I have a whole story regarding how she became what she was in the game that I'd be interested in playing out and then a scenario after those events as well. A bit lengthy to discuss here, but if you friend me looking to do this idea, rest assured you won't be disappointed ?)

Cave Story:

Idea 1: Interested in doing an RP involving 'the sisters' where they would essentially be two characters with polar opposite personalities that I/my character could meet and befriend - more plot details can be made from there.

ANIMATED TV:

MLP:

Idea 1: A Nightmare Moon redemption plot. As with my final fantasy idea, FAR too lengthy to post here, but the short version is that not everything in the initial storybook opening to the show was 100% true as to how things actually went down, Nightmare will attack again out of desperation, loneliness and bitterness (separated from Luna at this point, as her own entity) will be either defeated or talked down, and either age regressed and adopted or simply befriended/romanced, depending on partner preference.

Idea 2: A Chrysalis redemption plot, also containing adoption of filly versions of an 'opposite' mane 6, similar to the discorded ponies. More details can be revealed and discussed upon being added on skype.

Idea 3: A Gilda redemption plot done as a continuation of an amazing fanfic - must be willing to read a 30,000 or so word fic to do this plot.

Idea 4: (insert tons of pairings here) SHIPPING RPS ARE FUN =D. My favorite ships include GildaShy, NightmareTavia, and TrixieMoon. (Yes yes I like weird ships I know)

Digimon:

Idea 1: I have a plot in mind for an entire 'season' between season 1 and 2. Way too lengthy to post here but it involves the whole digidestined and their digimon as well as the original and a new group of dark masters. Skype if interested.

Idea 2: I have something in mind which is different in plot, but similar in execution to the 'castle RP' that I previously described.

Littlest Pet Shop:
Idea 1: just casual slice of life RP within the LPS universe. Interested in self inserting and shipping with pepper, zoe, or both, or pepper/zoe shipping... lots of options xD.

Full Metal Alchemist:

Idea 1: Adopting and raising Pride could be a cool and d'aww plot. Helping him to be more than a force of destruction and such. Could be quite the scenario.

Krypto the SuperDog:

Idea 1: I'd like to either self insert or play a character who rescues Isis from the police/krypto in a time of
need and takes her in, gets her to stop living a life of thievery or perhaps we find out she actually has a good reason for doing it and me/my character helps her in her efforts. Also keen on the idea of her having been with Streaky, but thinking she caught him cheating, but having it all be a misunderstanding and seeing where things go from there...

LIVE ACTION MOVIES:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:

Idea 1: I'm interested in adopting and helping to raise Violet Beauregard or Varuca Salt, presumably after they've been disowned by their parents for pushing them too far or not performing well enough.

Case 39:

Idea 1: Interested in adopting Lillith Sullivan, and helping to raise her to be better, even if she is possessed or whatever XD.

BOOKS:

Redwall series:

Idea 1: Redemption plot for Cluny involving going back in time to when he was a young rat to help him overcome a wrong that Redwall had done rather than becoming full of hate and turning into the Cluny we know and loathe - more details given over skype.

Idea 2: Redemption plot for Chickenhound - adopting him soon after the snake attack and helping him get over it rather than turning into Slagar the Slaver.

Warriors series:

Idea 1: My only idea for this series, and the most selfish one on this list - I don't know the world or characters at all. I just know it sounds cool. I'm interested in self-inserting into the world, and having my partner play all the characters and essentially control the world around me so I can meet everyone and learn about the world in a very hands-on way. It seems like it'd be fun but it's also quite the thing to ask of a partner...

CGI MOVIES:

Kung Fu Panda: Interested in adopting or befriending a young version of Tai Lung, probably right after he got denied the dragon master position.

ANIMATED MOVIES:

Lady and the Tramp: Interested in a romance plot with Lady, presumably soon after she and tramp have broken up because he cheated on her.

There's probably more but I've spent all day writing this and can't quite think straight at this point, so I'm just gonna drop my contact info here and hope to see some results:

WAYS TO CONTACT ME:
Skype: search 'trueliesaa' there should only be one result which will be me - I change my skype name often, but for now it will come up as "Captain Save-a-ho."
MSN: dontacceptthis@hotmail.com
Email: same as MSN

Ah, it is pretty lengthy - 4100 words for an RP request is pretty insane - really though, only the first bit is super important, the castle and mansion RP ideas are primarily what I'm looking for.

Ah, it is pretty lengthy - 4100 words for an RP request is pretty insane - really though, only the first bit is super important, the castle and mansion RP ideas are primarily what I'm looking for. The rest of the stuff is basically expanding from there. It's basically done to save the time of talking out all of the details over IM or whatever, having as much out there to look at as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom