Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winner takes all

Everyone knew the contest was on. Word had spread like a wild fire through the town. The only thing that no one knew was the venue. That would only be notified by text at the last minute. These fights were illegal, so the less notice the police had the better.

It had all blown off the previous week when Paul walked into the bar and called Ron out. Ron was the best of the fighters. He’d not lost a contest for as long as anyone could remember, at least three years. Paul was a new kid in town. He’d been seen around, had a few fights and was beginning to make an impression. But the last thing anyone expected was that he’d call out the star fighter.

Ron was as surprised as anyone. He rose to his feet and drew his slim black frame up to its full 6 feet 3 inches and confronted this upstart.

‘Now just why would you want to fight me, boy?’

Paul’s answer took everyone by surprise.

‘I want Kaylee,’ he said quietly.

‘You mean you want to fuck my girlfriend.’

‘In your dreams, boy.’ Kaylee’s dark husky voice cut through Ron’s laughter, as she stood up beside Ron. She cut an imposing figure, tall with a shaved head and glowing skin that was darker than his. A tight black blouse was all she needed to support her small tits and a black micro skirt stopped a few inches above the top of her thigh high boots, exposing strong muscular thighs that rippled as she moved.

‘No,’ Paul replied, ‘I don’t just want to fuck Kaylee. I want her. I want her to leave you and come to me, to be mine, completely.’

Kaylee came forward and stared him in the eye.

‘Ron’s the toughest guy I know, boy, and I mean in and out of bed. But if you can trash him,’ – her look suggested that this possibility was too incredible to contemplate seriously – ‘then you can have me.’ She looked down on Pau and added. ‘If you think you can cope with me.’

Paul smiled triumphantly across at Ron, but Kaylee wasn’t finished.

‘But if you fail, then I’ll fuck your ass, right there in front of the crowd, show you up for the sissy you are.’

It was Ron’s turn now to smile triumphantly at Paul.

‘It’s a deal,’ said Paul, as he held out his hand to Ron.

‘Hold on,’ Ron objected, ‘we’ve not settled the rules yet.’

‘Anything goes.’

‘That’s fine by me. No holds barred.’

They shook.

‘Remember to bring plenty of cream,’ Kaylee called after Paul as he left.

Rumours spread as the population waited for the time and place to be announced. Even people who had not been interested before were discussing the likely outcome. Bets were placed with Ron the clear favourite to win. The only question was: how quickly? There was another rumour too. It was widely reported that Kaylee had forbidden Ron to have sex with her. He needed to conserve his energy and stay mean, or so she’d said. A lot of women said this was nonsense – he needed to be calm and he’d soon recoup his energy, even after sex with Kaylee.

Finally, with a flurry of texts, news came through. The time was set for 6 pm that evening. At 5 pm, another flurry of texts announced that the venue would be an abandoned warehouse on the edge of town.

The place was thronged with people when the contestants arrived. First to enter was the challenger, Paul, wearing a pair of tight fitting black leather trousers. He drew admiring glances and some whistles. His skin was lightly tanned and unblemished, his body muscular and toned, with a good set of abs and pecs. He stood and waited patiently until Ron arrived, accompanied by Kaylee. He entered to loud applause and cheers. Tall and slim, dressed in tight jeans and with his body proudly showing the scars of previous fights. But Kaylee attracted the most attention. As tall as Ron in her heels, she was dressed in her trademark tight blouse, micro skirt and thigh boots, all in dazzling white, setting off her black skin. And in her hand she was waving a huge dildo.

As the crowd fell back and contestants squared up to each other, Kaylee stepped between them, turned her back on Paul and took Ron in her arms. Her kiss was long and passionate, her nails raking his back as her hands headed south to clasp his ass. Ron responded, his hands roving over Kaylee, stroking her ass and thighs before finally creeping up her skirt. At last, they broke apart and Kaylee walked away, not even deigning to look in Paul’s direction.

The fight began cautiously, with each fighter testing the other and retreating. Blows were exchanged and parried. Quick rushes thwarted by even faster withdrawals. Finally, it was Paul who got in the first blow. A lightning fast punch that got through Ron’s guard. Ron saw it coming and tried to avoid it, but was caught a glancing blow on the side of his head. He immediately lashed out over Paul’s arm and caught him above his right eye. The crowd cheered as blood began to ooze from the cut. It looked like this wasn’t going to last long, maybe not as long as the fucking Kaylee would give Ron’s ass when it was over.

More blows were exchanged with neither fighter getting a clear advantage. Both sustained cuts to their faces. Then, as if by some unspoken agreement, they changed tactics from boxing to wrestling. Paul rushed in under Ron’s guard and grabbed him round his waist. Ron spun and raised his hip, sending Paul flying through the air to land with a bone shaking thud on his back. Immediately, he dropped to pin Paul to the ground, but he rolled away and Ron landed with a crack on his elbow. Both men staggered to their feet, winded and with Ron shaking his left arm to get some feeling back.

As they grappled with each other, it became increasingly difficult for either to get a grip on the other’s sweaty body, with the contest degenerating into increasingly desperate attempts to maintain a hold. It was, surprisingly, this difficulty that brought the contest to so sudden and unexpected a conclusion. Ron managed to get behind Paul. After a few futile attempts to get hold of him around his waist, Ron grabbed hold of the waist band of his leather trousers, hoisted him in the air and dropped him on his knee. Paul landed astride and, with the champion’s advantage in height, was unable to get his feet to the floor before his nuts landed on Ron’s thigh. Paul howled and slid to the ground at Paul’s feet. The crowd went silent; Kaylee grasped the dildo and moved forward. But Paul was not finished. Despite the grimace on his face, he lashed out with his foot, crashing his heel into Ron’s nuts. Then, before Ron could move or react, Paul delivered a punch that began at the ground and accelerated between Ron’s thighs and crashed into his crotch, lifting him off his feet and throwing him onto his back.

Paul staggered to his feet and unfastened his flies, letting his cock fly out. The girls at the front of the crowd gasped to see that, despite the blow he had taken, he was hard. He hauled the groaning and unresisting Ron onto his knees, pulled down his jeans and pushed him forward. With Ron’s ass in the air, Paul knelt behind and with one swift stroke pegged him to the hilt. He looked over in triumph at Kaylee and began to pump until with a loud cry he pulled out as a stream of cum flew in an arc to land on Ron’s back and head. With his cock swaying before him, he walked away.

Kaylee came forward slowly. For a moment she stood beside Ron, looking down at his crumpled body that lay quivering on the floor, the dirt and cum caked in his sweat. Then, she turned on her heels and followed Paul.

This was definitely not another fight story. Very good storytelling. I loved the way you built up the tension. The details you used made me 'see' the fight, the arena, the crowd gathered and Paul's victory. I could feel Paul's triumph, Ron's pain and Kaylee's acceptance. You made it come alive. Wonderful!

Very well done. Having read Corporate Wrestling as well (which I enjoyed) I can see you are the master of pain and domination ;) Your descriptions were spot on as I could clearly visualize the entire fight. I can't wait to read more of your stories! Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom