Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a few Cravings.Dishonored, Fringe, Magic (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Var

Supernova
Hello all,

Thanks for taking a look at this thread. I just have a small list of things I am craving to play.

Dishonored:
For this pairing I am would be happy to play Corvo with an older Emily but I am also interested in playing a pair of OCs in the Dishonored world. My main interest is in the large continent of Pandyssian. From what I have read in on the wiki for the game and the texts that are scattered around the game Pandyssian could hold an undiscovered civilization or the runes to at least one lost civilization and could have a connection with the strange. I have only played the base game so I am not sure if there is anything that has been revealed in the expansions.

Fringe:
For fringe I would like to make a plot around two fringe agents from the alternate universe. What I want is to explore the possible fringe events that were either mentioned in the show or some that you might want to re-enact from the show.

Magic the Gathering:
This one will take a really good plot. I have not written a roleplay in this universe yet but I am an avid player of the game and would be willing to play in one of more of the universes.

I am open to hearing alternate idea for any of these subjects.

I will add more to this list when I think of others. Pm is your are interested in any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom