Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
The basic plot is that the parents are a political power couple who lead a double-life within their private lives. They try very hard to disguise this from the media and try to keep their children in line, though they indulge in the incest as well. The family is extremely well-off, though it is up to the parent characters to decide whether they are free with the money towards their children or they force them to work for it (not just sexual deeds but actual house work as well). I hope this RP not only revolves around the smut but also simple "slice of life" scenes.

The Family:
Father (41) - SithLordOfSnark
Mother (39)- AndNich123
Older Son (21) - HaloHeroWolf118
Middle Son/Fraternal Twin (20) - BennyQ
First Daughter/Fraternal Twin (20) - Cora_Von_Fotze
Second Daughter (19) - Rayven
Youngest Son (18) - NightSoul-Allen80
Youngest Daughter (17) - Zorrita

The House Plan:
First Floor:
MSA590-LVL1-LI-BL-LG.GIF
Second Floor:
MSA590-LVL2-LI-BL-LG.GIF

Key for Second Floor:
Master Bedroom - Father/Mother (SithLordOfSnark & AndNich123)
Bedroom 2 - Youngest Daughter (Zorrita)
Bedroom 3 - Youngest Son (NightSoul-Allen80)
Bedroom 4 - Second Daughter (Rayven)
Bedroom 5 - Can be shared by Fraternal Twins (BennyQ & Cora_Von_Fotze, otherwise used only by First Daughter. Middle Son gets moved to the Bonus Room.)
Bedroom 6 - Oldest Son (HaloHeroWolf118)

Evidently, bedrooms 5 & 6 gets easiest access to the bathrooms while the Master bedroom has their own. The Bonus room on the second floor is merely another living/family room, with couches and a smaller television. For the first floor, the Living Room is more fancy and luxurious while the Family Room in the rear has plenty of couches and a wide-screen television. The Den contains three computer desks while the Garage can fit two vehicles (For mommy and daddy. There are two more vehicles parked outside, one to be shared by the sons and another to be shared by the daughters). The Kitchen and Dining Room areas should be self-explanatory.

As for looks, use your imagination. You can find your own pictures for your rooms but leave the first floor free. Also, the backyard contains a pool while the shed is connected to the rear of the garage.

Posts should always contain the following header:
Name:
Time: (not precise, but enough to know we are moving ahead of different scenes and so forth)
Target: (characters you are interacting with)

Now, brainstorm character dynamics and histories!

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling, just know nothing I write here is set in stone ;-)

Father (41) - SithLordOfSnark: James Ambriose

Mother (39)- AndNich123: TBD Ambriose

Older Son (21) - HaloHeroWolf118: Eric Ambriose

Middle Son/Fraternal Twin (20) - BennyQ: Justin Ambriose

First Daughter/Fraternal Twin (20) - Cora_Von_Fotze: Hannah Ambriose
Black sheep of the family, more of a musician, poet, dancer, dreamer then an athlete/scholar. She can be kind hearted and loving or bitchy and mean
Second Daughter (19) - Rayven: Sherie Ambrose

Youngest Son (18) - NightSoul-Allen80: TBD Ambrose

Youngest Daughter (17) - Zorrita: Annabelle Ambrose

Sherie's bedroom (room 4).

She has a desktop computer (with webcam) in the nook next to the closet, and on the "north" wall is a dresser with a large mirror. Her room is incredibly neat and clean at all times, and her queen size bed is always made. She has an active social media/video sharing account (think YT) where she discusses, in particular, gymnastics and hosts videos of her own performances. She disconnects the camera completely when she's not using it. Behind her door she has a hanging shoe storage, and she has more than enough shoes. Her lingerie and underwear are in the drawers, along with T-shirts, tank tops, and shorts. Her closet is meticulously arranged with her dresses, forming a gradient of color from light to dark. She is almost OC about her "closet rainbow", and really doesn't want anyone messing around in her room at all. Unless she's in there with them, on the bed, on the lounger, on the floor, or shoved against the wall.

Bedroom decorating style:
Elegant-Red-Bedroom-Paint-And-Upholstered-Bed-And-Sunburst-Wall-Mirror-Plus-Beautiful-Framed-Painting-Walls.jpg

Character histories with one another, plot discussion, and doing what Rayven did and creating your room hah. I know my character is gonna be messing up Sherie's stuff.

Ah. Well sense Eric get's the sixth bedroom he's allot more untidy more of an organized mess than like a land fill one expects. When he cleans it looks allot better. His King Size bed rests on the floor mostly because he doesn't like bed frames, his walls are covered in movie and art posters. He has a futon couch/bed in front of his bed and entertainment center so he has comfortable place to sit and play games. His desk and computer stand on the left side of his bed. He spends allot of time in the garage doing the odd bit of work for friends and family.

Where is everyone I wonder? Will they merely show up when the actual RPing starts? Otherwise, I'm gonna rotate some spots out for those who actually have interest in this.

Well if NightSoul-Allen80 would like to start off his pool scene, I could do a post of my character studying in the family room or something. Let's get this rolling.

I would get one started but I'm not sure exactly where to put it since this is my first group endeavour on BM. If someone will just create a placeholder and link it here I'll craft up the start of things.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59026

Make sure you follow the format of posting, using the header and all.

I have no idea. Interest seems to have just evaporated once this got going.

Sorry, I've had time and tech issues but I'm still interested. I just am not around as much as I have been in the past.

@SithLordOfSnark Thank you for still showing interest. I think I might PM some of the other RPers to see if they still interested as well.

@thatguy Well if one of the male spots becomes empty, we'll add you in. Sound good?

@Cora von Fotze Glad to see you back and still interested. Hopefully you can join the rest of us soon :)

Alright, if you are still interested, shoot me a PM by midnight sunday. Those who don't will lose their spots and I'll find other RPers who may be interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom