Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Male Dominant for a Kinky BDSM story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine

Moon
Hey everyone!

Looking for a Male dominant character for a mainly BDSM plot. I have a few ideas but would love to chat with anybody who is interested. The story and setting are very much negotiable but things I would love to have included:

Ropes
Tape
Being Gagged
Non-consentual
Sex-Toys
etc.

I think you get the idea. It can be either long term or a series of short stories. PM me if interested.

Ok had a few ideas that just came up. I am going to throw these on here but they are only very simple options. The above themes are most of what I am looking for.

Kidnapping scenario - Stalker finally takes the next step to imprison and enjoy her - can develop romance or not

Slavery - a female slave purchased and trying to survive in a society where BDSM and bondage are common in private and even in the streets

A female explorer on a newly explored planet is attacked by numerous creatures and plants with a mind toward BDSM.

Hi, I like your thread and I think maybe we could rp well together. First off, I know there are a lot of age groups on here. I'm 36, if that's too old or not cool for you, I won't hold it against you. I'm literate but not at all perfect or picky about how others write. I'm very dominant, actually, in the real world as well as rp. Also very respectful. I really like the idea of doing any or the bdsm plots you mentioned. Here's my f-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/ethan78/

Raine said:
Hey everyone!

Looking for a Male dominant character for a mainly BDSM plot. I have a few ideas but would love to chat with anybody who is interested. The story and setting are very much negotiable but things I would love to have included:

Ropes
Tape
Being Gagged
Non-consentual
Sex-Toys
etc.

I think you get the idea. It can be either long term or a series of short stories. PM me if interested.

Ok had a few ideas that just came up. I am going to throw these on here but they are only very simple options. The above themes are most of what I am looking for.

Kidnapping scenario - Stalker finally takes the next step to imprison and enjoy her - can develop romance or not

Slavery - a female slave purchased and trying to survive in a society where BDSM and bondage are common in private and even in the streets

A female explorer on a newly explored planet is attacked by numerous creatures and plants with a mind toward BDSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom