Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Boy vs Bad Boy: Let the Best Man Win (Looking for Dom Aggressive M & Any F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkmoon

Planetoid
Is it true that girls are more turned on by a bad boy that displays confidence, aggression, strength, and control? Or does respect, politeness, manners, and chivalry earn points for good guys?

I think I know the answer but I believe it would be still be hot to try a little taboo experiment and find out for sure.

I am more on the end of the spectrum of a nice polite guy that treats a woman with respect. What I'm looking to try is a 3 way group chat with me, an aggressive dominant male and a girl. The concept is basically this: lock a sweet good guy, a dominant bad boy, and a sexy girl alone in a room and see what happens naturally.

It could just be a chat. A competition for the girl?

Or could it be story driven? Maybe the girl is my fiancée and we enter a reality TV game show to test our love and faithfulness. If we remain faithful after a few challenges we get our dream wedding and honeymoon up to $100k paid for. How hard could it be? Our relationship is solid. But maybe for our first challenge, they bring out her hot, dominant, best ex lover. And our first challenge is the three of us 48 hours alone in a tiny one room efficiency apt with 1 twin bed. And the final twist, her ex is given further motivation--if he can get her to cheat, he wins the value of our prize ~ $100k.

I'm open to ideas and available on yahoo, Skype, kik, and Aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom