Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Isenhart's Story-Driven Request Thread (MxF ~ Threads Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isenhart De'Rathe

Super-Earth
~~ About Me and My Role Play Style ~~

~~ I am a twenty-five year old male and most of my main characters in a role play tend to be males close to my age.
~~ I am comfortable playing non-male characters and characters not near my own age upon request. If you have a preference, please tell me in your PM.
~~ I am even comfortable playing non-humanoid characters upon request. Again, if this is your thing then please inform me of this when you PM me.
~~ I have a full-time job, I attend college, and I am a volunteer firefighter. I can be quite busy so if I suddenly do not post for two or three days, don't sweat it.
~~ I will try to deliver a daily post to each of my partners but that might not always be possible with how busy things can get.
~~ On that same token, I will be more than understanding if you cannot post daily. Life has to come first for the both of us.
~~ In the event that a daily post is not made, you can expect your post to be ready by day three without much trouble.
~~ Wednesdays are the busiest day of the week for me, as it is the only day that I have to physically go to class (the rest are online). This comes after working a full work day. It is unlikely that I will be able to post much this day.
~~ I prefer fantasy settings, be they original or a fandom. This includes low-fantasy, high-fantasy, science fiction, steampunk, cyberpunk, and historical fantasy. I am sure there are others, but these are the big ones.
~~ Modern-day, non-fantasy role plays do not generally interest me. You can feel free to pitch an idea to me regarding this setting, but unless it is something that I am specifically craving then it is unlikely that I will bite.
~~ I write in the third person only. I expect the same from my partners. Reading/Writing from the first and second person perspectives is terribly distracting to me and it interrupts my immersion into the story.
~~ I will deliver an average of three to five paragraphs per post, bare minimum. I would love it if my partner could match this. If not, I do expect a minimum of two per post.
~~ I am capable of playing multiple characters in a scene, and dozens of characters over the life of any individual role play. If you can reciprocate that skill then I will be your metaphorical bitch.
~~ Speaking of someone being another person's bitch, I prefer to play the dominant party in any role play involving such themes.
~~ Most importantly, I am here for great stories. I like smut and I will not shy from a plot that naturally has a heavy smut content level, but I highly prefer that the smut fits the story and the characters. Eroticism for the sake of itself isn't really my thing.

~~ Kinks and Such ~~

As I would prefer to keep the focus of this request thread on my primary interest (good stories), I am only going to briefly touch on this subject. For a more in-depth look, feel free to check out my F-List profile.

As you can see, I am a very open-minded person and there is not a terrible lot of stuff that I will not do. Understand that my 'Noes' are not negotiable, however. These are things that either I have tried in the past and found them to be not to my liking or things that I simply find too revolting to even consider. Do not ask for anything on my 'No' list. Doing so will pretty much see you instantly declined as a possible writing partner.

My 'Favorites' and my 'Yes' section should be self explanatory so I will not get into that. If something is in one of these sections then we're clear to pursue it. My 'Maybe' section, however, is a bit of a minefield. The things that are in this section are things that I do like, but they have conditional modifiers to them. Torture, Death, and Mutilation, for example, are not things that I ever want to see in a sexual part of the role play, but I am one-hundred percent fine with them as part of the story. Other kinks, such as Star Wars, might have a specific point in the timeline that I like to play while I do not like the others. If there is something in this section that you enjoy, just bring it to my attention before the role play and I will explain my conditions to playing it for you.

~~ Story Ideas and Plot Starters ~~

The Frozen Queen

I have two ideas for this story. The general basis of the two remains the same, with certain roles being reversed in the interest of character conflict and development. I will include both variants below, as I feel that they are different enough to warrant such.

The Frozen Queen ~~ Sorcerer Variant
Setting ~~ Frozen (Disney)
Main Pairing ~~ Elsa x Original Character
Additional (Optional) Pairings ~~ Anna x Kristoff or Anna x Original Character

Two short years following the events of Frozen, a group of Witch Hunters from a far-off land come for Elsa. Under the cloak of night, they storm the castle. Anna and Elsa are awoken by the noise of the hunters clambering about and though they fight valiantly, they are no match for the trained witch hunters. Elsa and Anna are captured and thrown into the castle dungeon until morning.

When the morning comes, Elsa and Anna are drug from the dungeon and out into the streets before the castle where two pyres have been built. They are to both be tried for the crimes of sorcery and executed, but another stranger in these lands has other plans.

A sorcerer who had long been playing a double-ended game of cat and mouse with these hunters come to Elsa and Anna's rescue. The combined magics of Elsa and this stranger are enough to force the hunters to retreat and regroup. It is then that the stranger introduces himself and explains what is going on. Together, he and Elsa prepare for another attack, knowing that it is inevitable. Can two people working so closely together keep themselves for developing feelings for one another? Even if they both fear and are both damaged by their respective curses? Perhaps they can fix one another and put and end to these senseless witch hunt.

The Frozen Queen ~~ Witch Hunter Variant
Setting ~~ Frozen (Disney)
Main Pairing ~~ Elsa x Original Character
Additional (Optional) Pairings ~~ Anna x Kristoff or Anna x Original Character

Two short years following the events of Frozen, a lone witch hunter arrived in Arendelle. He came for Elsa; came to bring an end to the sorceress queen that he had been hearing about for two years. He spent several days in Arendelle, learning the land and talking to the people. Slowly, he began to reconsider his decision. The people sung nothing but praises for their queen. Surely, someone possessing a dark heart could not be evil. After several days, he chose to leave Arendelle in peace.

As the hunter was boarding the ship that would carry him from Arendelle, a large explosion occurred in the top of one of the castle's towers. This sent the hunter rushing toward the castle where he encountered an unexpected sight.

A wicked sorcerer with whom the hunter had battled before had assaulted the castle. It seemed that he intended to force Elsa to be his queen and use her to seize control of Arendelle. The hunter leaps into the fray and, with Elsa's help, he is able to drive the sorcerer into retreat. The sorcerer, of course, vows to return and take "What is his." The hunter then offers his aid to Queen Elsa. He keeps the original purpose of his visit a secret from her while he helps her fortify Arendelle against outside magic. What will happen when a witch hunter and a sorceress begin to spend so much time together? Can they overcome their differences? What will happen when Elsa learns of the handsome hunter's original intentions?

RE: Dominant Male Seekng Story-Driven Role Play ~~ Craving Frozen-Themed RP

This thread is in dire need of an update, but I'll go ahead and bump it for now. Hopefully, I will find the time this week to update this.

Not every day you find someone who's writing quirks and style are everything you're looking for, but kinks are all your entire opposite (or at least 'No's where it counts).

Here's a bump.
Good luck finding more partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom